news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-09-2005, 01:36 AM   #16
ARCHRIVAL
Veteran Member

ARCHRIVAL grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to ARCHRIVAL
Default Re: Things that irritate you about going to the movies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two
What are some things that irritate you when you go to the movies? One of the things that irritated me the other day was the ridiculous concession stand prices. I mean, yeah, they have been outrageous for a long time. But this is getting out of hand. $5.50 for a medium bag of popcorn? WTF? I could almost buy the whole Orville Redenbacher factory for that price. $4.50 for a medium drink? I think people should stop buying things from the concession stand, and then they would be forced to lower the prices.

Also, no offense to any of the younger people in here. But there are a bunch of obnoxious, immature teenagers that shouldn't be allowed in the movies. Especially teenage girls. All they fucking do is talk and gab during most of the movie, laugh at stupid things, try and talk on their cell phones that their parents pay for, put their feet up on the back of your chair etc. I'm glad that they have a rule now at the theater I was at, that cell phones need to be silenced. Speak on.
yeah i absolutely agree. but where i go to the movies, its all goths, wiggers, and hispanics thinkin they are the shit. they all cause the trouble. i used to be a wigger, and i sure as hell dont dress or act preppy these days, but now i just puke at the sight of them. when i was a wigger it was because i was comfortable (and i dont wanna pay 50 extra bucks to get Polo in big and tall sizes). Now, people are wiggers cuz its the hip shit. it grosses me out seein fuckin 10 year olds wearing FUBU and fitted hats shoutin "ggggg unit!". ugh, it makes wanna puke and shit on their face.

And no offence to the hispanic people here, i am no racist, but your fuckin people that go to movies here in boston are fuckin obnoxious lil troublemakers. they all think they the shit cuz they porkin fat white bitches, who are also wiggers. dont get me started on female wiggers.

and i hate when there is an abundance of seats in the theater and people fuckin sit right next to me! URHGHURHGSEETGTUTRRGHR THAT PISSES ME OFF!

i also hate when i hear people giggling during the fuckin quiet scenes of the movie.

ahh i get so pissed when i go there.

aka Ol Dirty...

I'ma get home, I'ma get there, Make it back even if im caught out there....

FUCKIN BOSTON!
ARCHRIVAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 02:07 AM   #17
ThePharaohNosferatu
The Sigung(Sifu's Master)

ThePharaohNosferatu grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to ThePharaohNosferatu Send a message via MSN to ThePharaohNosferatu

How about when it smells like ass cause someone farted near you?

LOL

it happend today when i went to c fantastic 4 Nasty ass people!

LOL

ive done it too!!!!

"Yo MC's wonder what's hip-hop thunder
Tell you the truth it's just one nation under" - RZA

.:1 Nation Under:. l .:Hip-Hop Release Dates Thread:. l .:Upcoming Movies Thread:. l .:1 Nation Under Battle Tournament:.(MCs Needed to Join)
ThePharaohNosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 02:48 AM   #18
6thPlanet
Banned

6thPlanet grasshopper

Screaming kids.
6thPlanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 07:11 AM   #19
Rebel_INS
Veteran Member

Rebel_INS shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Rebel_INS

LMAO yall got some crazy ones hahahaha. Mine are the prices 8.50 a person at night. Come on man. People that talk during the movie im like BITCH!
Old 07-09-2005, 11:37 AM   #20
dns

dns grasshopper

I don't know if its been mention, but I hate those commercials and sneak previews with a fucking passion. I could stay home and see the same commercials/movie previews on TV. Just play the movie at the time the ticket says. And why does the theatre have to be so cold?...Oh and those fuckers who brings babies, and talk on their cell need to be strangled with the movie reels.
dns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 04:30 PM   #21
Ronin
WC LEGEND

Ronin shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Ronin

the motherfucking orange adverts

people that talk and people on hpones textin, the light from it annoys me

children can ruin every occasion, especially movie going and people throwing popcorn

i hope they all die
Old 07-10-2005, 02:05 PM   #22
manhattanknight77

manhattanknight77 grasshopper

loud talking asholes who laugh at every scene and the ridiculous price of their food.
manhattanknight77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 03:23 PM   #23
Bungle
Veteran Member

Bungle grasshopper

not being able to press pause when you need to go take a piss half way thru the film...

them little bastard kids that sit at the back and throw popcorn at people......

not being able to smoke in there.......

them pricks that make more noise than you when you're laughing at the film by going "SHHHHHHHHHH"....

rediculous prices for popcorn & drinks, i usually take my own, and some fried chicken maybe a couple slices of pizza.....

also, when the actual cinema is all fucked up, i recently went to see the star wars 3, good film, but, the picture was dusty like someone dubbed it onto an old vhs tape and then played it in there, the surround sound was fucked, goddam speakers all round the room, sound coming from the front only.
Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 04:15 PM   #24
OG Kane

OG Kane grasshopper

i went to see war of the worlds yesterday with my girl and it's so fuckin annoying when you have to pay for both the tickets, then she start complaining half way thru the movie that its boring or some shit and that they wanna go or do something else
Old 07-10-2005, 09:47 PM   #25
jugurnuat

jugurnuat grasshopper

gettin to the movies and then the most loved person dies in the movie with no real reason
jugurnuat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 11:49 AM   #26
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

How do you sneak chicken and pizza into the movie? lol Do you take some a bag in with ya? I'd like to know, cause I'm tired of paying those high ass prices.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 11:50 AM   #27
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG Kane
i went to see war of the worlds yesterday with my girl and it's so fuckin annoying when you have to pay for both the tickets, then she start complaining half way thru the movie that its boring or some shit and that they wanna go or do something else
kids these days jsut dont understand women yet

iNtell3kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 03:36 PM   #28
ARCHRIVAL
Veteran Member

ARCHRIVAL grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to ARCHRIVAL

to add to my list: when a small part in a movie triggers something else that you cant get out of your head, like if you forget the name of an actor and he is right on the tip of your tongue...

and in a serious movie when white girls giggle at the actor/actress because they are showing emotion.

and how movies are so much better in theaters. ex.: "Saw". I saw this movie in theaters and FUCKIN LOVED IT, but then when i got it on DVD, it seemed so mediocre and not cool at all...

....AND TWINS!

aka Ol Dirty...

I'ma get home, I'ma get there, Make it back even if im caught out there....

FUCKIN BOSTON!
ARCHRIVAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 06:02 PM   #29
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

theres a lot of shit i hate in cinemas
1. the overpriced cokes and popcorns.
2. when the cinema is overcrowded and ppl are all over you
3. a feel which i thought would be gud but turns out shit.
4. little stupid kids (espeicially teenage girls) who talk all through the film and shout when it gets scary
Old 07-11-2005, 11:33 PM   #30
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

we should sell this thread to a marketing research firm.
ill take 20%

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote