news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-08-2006, 12:09 PM   #16
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

tech is dope. dunno where people say his flow is horrible. his flow is fine. just because you don't rhyme quickly doesnt mean you don't have a decent flow.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 01:30 PM   #17
InfamousRD
Strike like a Killa B

InfamousRD grasshopper

tech is the shit anyone know when his new album is dropin?

damn listen to this track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIjVCp_nITY

Last edited by InfamousRD; 07-08-2006 at 01:34 PM.
InfamousRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 01:35 PM   #18
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"the middle passage" was meant to drop last year, now im not sure when its coming out. probably late this year.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 01:57 PM   #19
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLO-Stylez
check this freestyle
http://youtube.com/watch?v=z7wjKJRrc...ue%20freestyle

Tech rips the shit outta this guy freestyle battle

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CWc7Hxdgy...ue%20freestyle

And another
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1Zfs-DVUJ...ue%20freestyle

Just type in on youtube immortal technique freestyle u get a lot of clips to many to post
omg thx for these man!
incredible shit!

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 02:09 PM   #20
urban_angel
angel of da corp

urban_angel crouching tiger

yo, I agree with everything written here, he is truth, and the way he puts across his political and social views is dope, I really don't mind his flow tbh, he practices what he preaches, damn nice stuff for real, I love his revolutionary albums. 'Dance With The Devil' was the first track I ever heard from Tech, so you can imagine I was taken with this dude from the jump. I love 'Leaving the Past' and 'Peruvian Cocaine' s'all dope as hell, he's great to listen to cos he gives you alot to think about.

p

p
urban_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 02:34 PM   #21
picturebloodbaths

picturebloodbaths shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban_angel
I love 'Leaving the Past' and 'Peruvian Cocaine' s'all dope as hell, he's great to listen to cos he gives you alot to think about.

p

p
leaving the past is my favorite tech song by far
Old 07-08-2006, 03:02 PM   #22
zeppelin2k
Masta Flows

zeppelin2k grasshopper

cold blood3d I dont give a fuck about karma/bc if it never comes to those who benefit from misery/ aint no motherfucking way it could ever do shit to me

that is some ILL BIG PUN shit right there, but his flow IS a bit off, doesnt mean he isnt a good rapper though, sometimes it take away from his rhyming though

masta killa has a flow people hate too, but I think he has a better flow than tech bc at least when he aint flowing properly he doesnt rhyme shit either, but when he wants the shit to be on point he KILLS it

Keep it blacker than the back of ya necK
zeppelin2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 05:33 PM   #23
beardman

beardman grasshopper
Default Go

You guys should download these albums(not available to buy, if you wanted to ):

The Silenced Revolution
St1ll Revolutionary

They contain a few good songs and battles. Has anybody heard the Bin Laden song with Mos Def? I thought it's quite funny
________
Toyota Liteace history

Last edited by beardman; 02-01-2011 at 06:44 AM.
beardman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 05:36 PM   #24
beardman

beardman grasshopper
Default Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief 'Broom
he's dropping "The Middle Passage" this year - although i haven't heard any news about it in a while

Tech said it's gonna be directed towards the state of hip hop and rappers, not politics - he's gonna drop vol. 3 when he feels like commenting on some shit that's going on

Tech has stepped his game up with his flow, if you've heard any of his work since vol.2
He definatly improved his production since Rev Vol 2. However it's still far from great.

I can't wait till someone like Havoc produces his albums...
________
Suzuki GSX-R250

Last edited by beardman; 02-01-2011 at 06:45 AM.
beardman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 05:54 PM   #25
Seborth
Assasin

Seborth grasshopper

He's amazin flow, he has a lot dope songs like Dance With The Devil (great lyrics), Point Of No Return, Dominant Species, Peruvian Cocaine, Positive Balances.. and he can freestyle well
Old 07-09-2006, 06:38 AM   #26
odot27
1/2 Of Tha Fella Neez

odot27 grasshopper

ya hes nice, but his music gets boring after a while. Its real straight forward
Old 07-10-2006, 02:09 AM   #27
FrenchShin
akabrownsugar

FrenchShin grasshopper

he should get better productions.
FrenchShin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 10:37 AM   #28
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardman
Hi there,

What do you think of Immortal Technique? I think he is one of the most talented mc's ever. For people who don't know him yet, you should really get his second album: Revolutionary vol 2.

His songs aren't about bitch*s, cars and money.. He keeps it real. I think he is the future of rap.

I'm curious what you guys think about him.
Raekwon and Ghostface have songs about bitches cars and money in the Gambino Era, it ain't a bad thing. Personally i think he's a fuckin douche, but a very talented MC. His opinions are annoying, and he REALLY hammers down on the USA government for all these conspiracy theories, but not the North Korean government, which, if yoyu haven't noticed, is worst then the US gov. Or the Sudanesse governement, which is operating a genocide on blacks, but somehow the US goverment is worst. Basically he would be shitting on FDR in the 30's but not Hitler, just cause he's American, and he is a first generation american, meaning if it was so bad he could go back to his parents home, Peru and settle down without a problem, or maybe even North Korea if communisms so great like he says. It's hard to judge him on skill alone cause his skill is laced with this gayness, i left a thread about it a long time ago and it was like, the most controversial thing in Wu-corp history cause backpackers are gay.
Old 07-10-2006, 04:16 PM   #29
MwazaUmoja

MwazaUmoja grasshopper

Shaolin,

First off, as far as I know he was born in Peru. He's technically not a first generation American. Secondly, he isn't saying America is really hell on Earth. In 'Freedom of Speech' he says "I love the place that I live, but hate the people in charge." Just cause America is the 'leader of the free world' doesn't mean you shouldn't push it to further excellence, and stop pointing out problems. Sure the rest of the world is fucked up, but realistically alot of it does tie into America's desire to spread democracies, but more importantly to expand their markets.
Old 07-11-2006, 12:53 AM   #30
AcidPhosphate69
Dr. Saunders

AcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killa

/\ True, Read "Cocaine: An Unauthorized Biography" by Dominic Streathfield or something like that. They lay out how a lot of American foreign policy is resposible for how horrible some of the living conditions are in South America.