news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-11-2006, 05:02 AM   #31
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Shaolin, I can see where your coming from b/c how are you suppose to like a song when you don't agree with what he's saying. A few times Tech seems hyprocritical, then other times he makes a good point where I may have to rethink the situation. The theme of his album is political, so he's gonna have to do what he has to do to get his point across.
Old 07-11-2006, 05:09 AM   #32
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the reason he talks about america is because that where he lives....

hes not saying its worse then the sudan.

and im pretty sure that thread you started was about him using the word "nigger" and you said since he does he is a "douche"....

he is half african american btw,.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 05:13 AM   #33
FrenchShin
akabrownsugar

FrenchShin grasshopper

he's peruvian...
FrenchShin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 05:21 AM   #34
beardman

beardman grasshopper
Default Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin
Raekwon and Ghostface have songs about bitches cars and money in the Gambino Era, it ain't a bad thing. Personally i think he's a fuckin douche, but a very talented MC. His opinions are annoying, and he REALLY hammers down on the USA government for all these conspiracy theories, but not the North Korean government, which, if yoyu haven't noticed, is worst then the US gov. Or the Sudanesse governement, which is operating a genocide on blacks, but somehow the US goverment is worst. Basically he would be shitting on FDR in the 30's but not Hitler, just cause he's American, and he is a first generation american, meaning if it was so bad he could go back to his parents home, Peru and settle down without a problem, or maybe even North Korea if communisms so great like he says. It's hard to judge him on skill alone cause his skill is laced with this gayness, i left a thread about it a long time ago and it was like, the most controversial thing in Wu-corp history cause backpackers are gay.
You don't have to agree with his point of view. I can still enjoy his music, whether I agree with him or not.
________
buy herbalaire vaporizer

Last edited by beardman; 02-01-2011 at 07:48 AM.
beardman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 05:34 AM   #35
The Lost Prophet
Fuck a title

The Lost Prophet shaolin monk

technique is the true future of hip-hop. he is what hip-hop artist should be today. think about it, he's like nas, chuck d, big pun, big l, and old ice cube wrapped up in one. those hip-hop artists raised him, just like they should have raised every other hip-hop artist but unfortionally money talks. he is the NEXT LEADER of hip-hop whether u like it or not

"I dont battle anymore! I uplift mothafuckers!-gza
The Lost Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 05:39 AM   #36
The Antagonist
CHAMILLITARY

The Antagonist grasshopper

Dance With The Devil and You Never Know are my fav tracks from him. Hes an incredible storyteller.
I also like his down and dirty political shit. You got Bin Laden, Freedom of Speech...whatever, hes got a lot of shit. I remember I like that song Obnoxious too.
The Antagonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 11:17 AM   #37
WuTangWarrior
Shittin on E-Gangstas

WuTangWarrior grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lost Prophet
technique is the true future of hip-hop. he is what hip-hop artist should be today. think about it, he's like nas, chuck d, big pun, big l, and old ice cube wrapped up in one. those hip-hop artists raised him, just like they should have raised every other hip-hop artist but unfortionally money talks. he is the NEXT LEADER of hip-hop whether u like it or not
exactly. Oh yea Shaolin i dont agree with a thing u say lol

WuTangWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 11:25 AM   #38
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER

MaShPG grasshopper

his album keeps getting pushed baaack and baaack first it was after christmas, then april, then late summer, now i'm hearing early november.

WHAT'S GOING ON?
MaShPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 02:54 PM   #39
beardman

beardman grasshopper
Default Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaShPG
his album keeps getting pushed baaack and baaack first it was after christmas, then april, then late summer, now i'm hearing early november.
Well let's hope that it will come out in november. Can't wait to hear his new material!
________
Motor Triathlon Race Car

Last edited by beardman; 02-01-2011 at 07:49 AM.
beardman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 03:05 PM   #40
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by illstatiq.
the reason he talks about america is because that where he lives....

hes not saying its worse then the sudan.

and im pretty sure that thread you started was about him using the word "nigger" and you said since he does he is a "douche"....

he is half african american btw,.
lol no it was about him being a douche, i don't remember if i said anything about nigger or whatever cause the word doesn't bother me, i was basically the same shit i just said.
Old 07-12-2006, 03:06 PM   #41
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardman
You don't have to agree with his point of view. I can still enjoy his music, whether I agree with him or not.
word, i appologize
Old 07-12-2006, 03:37 PM   #42
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin
lol no it was about him being a douche, i don't remember if i said anything about nigger or whatever cause the word doesn't bother me, i was basically the same shit i just said.

yeah man it could have been someone else. doesnt matter.

someone was saying shit about how he shouldnt say nigger, and i swear i read on his site that his mother or father was black.... i'll have a look for the link

and yes i do realise that he also has peruvian heritage.

Old 07-12-2006, 03:41 PM   #43
Longbongcilvaringz

"He came to embrace his African roots that stemmed from his grandfather"

straight from the biography on his site....hes not half african but has african roots.

http://www.immortal-technique.com/

Old 07-12-2006, 03:49 PM   #44
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by illstatiq.
"He came to embrace his African roots that stemmed from his grandfather"

straight from the biography on his site....hes not half african but has african roots.

http://www.immortal-technique.com/
ain't nothin african about that nigga
Old 07-12-2006, 03:51 PM   #45
Longbongcilvaringz

^lol, contradiction¿?