news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > Video Subforum

Old 07-07-2006, 08:21 PM   #1
Gawd
Just walk away.

Gawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkey
Default Chappelle's Show. The lost episodes

Will be aired starting this Sunday. 3 total episodes hosted by the d00d that plays Ashy Larry and Charlie Murphy.

Now can we all hope that Dave suprises us on the last episode and announces his return? Or do you not give a shit about great comedy?

He is passing up 50 million. And the other two seasons are the highest selling tv show dvds ever.
Old 07-07-2006, 08:26 PM   #2
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

what?
hes definetly doin a 3rd series
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 08:31 PM   #3
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Its Big Lu baby shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by edbigghead
Will be aired starting this Sunday. 3 total episodes hosted by the d00d that plays Ashy Larry and Charlie Murphy.

Now can we all hope that Dave suprises us on the last episode and announces his return? Or do you not give a shit about great comedy?

He is passing up 50 million. And the other two seasons are the highest selling tv show dvds ever.
yeA what time tho?
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"
Its Big Lu baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 08:33 PM   #4
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

yo hes doin a third series, or else my funny bone is gonna smack him in the face
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 09:25 PM   #5
HipHophead101
ADEPT

HipHophead101 grasshopper

how do u know hes gonna do a 3rd season?
Old 07-07-2006, 09:38 PM   #6
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Its Big Lu baby shaolin monk

hes not doing a 3rd season...
the 3rd season he was working on was only half completed... and thats what their playing sunday. so dont get ur hopes up on a new season
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"
Its Big Lu baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 09:52 PM   #7
Gawd
Just walk away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its Big Lu baby
hes not doing a 3rd season...
the 3rd season he was working on was only half completed... and thats what their playing sunday. so dont get ur hopes up on a new season
fo shizzle.....but maybe he'll suprise us.
Old 07-07-2006, 09:55 PM   #8
Oztradamus
The Cure-Coming Neveruary

Oztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venoms

They recorded enough material for more than 3 episodes.. What part of the game is that?

Oztradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 10:16 PM   #9
PLO-Stylez
ADEPT

PLO-Stylez grasshopper

why did dave quit to begin with i heard somthin bout a mental break down or whatever

anyone now why?
Old 07-07-2006, 10:18 PM   #10
Gawd
Just walk away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLO-Stylez
why did dave quit to begin with i heard somthin bout a mental break down or whatever

anyone now why?
Because he cannot handle the preasure of making 50 mil.
Old 07-07-2006, 10:21 PM   #11
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

he said that if they air what they got so far of season 3 he def. woodnt work wit em again
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 11:31 PM   #12
picturebloodbaths

picturebloodbaths shaolin monk

Yeah, I dont think hes coming back since Comedy Central is releasing the Lost Episodes against his will.

That Carlos Mencia (aka Ned Holness) is a joke though, I would love to see Dave return cause Mind of Mencia is pathetic.
Old 07-08-2006, 01:22 AM   #13
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he ran back to africa like richard prior because of his hectic scedual with the chappelle's show. i guess he could'nt hadle the contract that he had signed. cant blame him, being the main actor on the show, and all the behind the curtin shit like writting skits it must be like what he says on the 'for what its worth' gig that he works for 20 hours a day

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 10:01 AM   #14
Gawd
Just walk away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech
he ran back to africa like richard prior because of his hectic scedual with the chappelle's show. i guess he could'nt hadle the contract that he had signed. cant blame him, being the main actor on the show, and all the behind the curtin shit like writting skits it must be like what he says on the 'for what its worth' gig that he works for 20 hours a day
Dave was not the head writter for the show.......
Old 07-08-2006, 10:22 AM   #15
Kong
Veteran Member

Kong drunken mastaKong drunken mastaKong drunken masta

Didn't he get a lot of shit from people his comedy offended?