news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-08-2006, 08:47 PM   #1
rubyspirit
Ridin' in the Wu-mobile

rubyspirit grasshopper
Default Lil Wayne’s Sexuality Questioned By Gillie Da Kid

YO

Gillie Da Kid
appeared on “The Wendy Williams Experience” on last Thursday, July 6, 2006 discussing the details of his shooting along with his revelation of Ghost Writing for not only Lil Wayne but for other members of Cash Money. Gillie was questioned about his experience on Cash Money, why he left amongst other things to which he answered, “they wanted to keep me in the background..there was nothing left for me there.” Gillie Da Kid stated that although he harbors no hard feelings towards Lil Wayne, he was baffled by the diss record Lil Wayne put out on the “Like Father Like Son” Mixtape. Gillie also expressed that him and Lil Wayne were friends and his attempts to reach out to Lil Wayne to inquire what the diss record was for went unanswered.

Gillie also revealed that although other artists on Cash Money Records were never paid and unlike the other rappers who left, “I was the only artist who maintained 100% of my publishing”. Upon Wendy questioning Gillie further as to whether or not he witnessed any improprieties between Lil Wayne and Baby of Cash Money or any homosexual activity between the two, Gillie dropped a bomb shell by matter-of-factly replying, “But of course, how you gonna kiss a ni**a in the mouth? I don’t even kiss my own son in the mouth…Real ni**a’s kiss each other on the cheek, that’s what you see people in the Mob do”

In closing, Wendy curiously questioned how Gillie has been making his money since he has never had a solo effort released nationally but yet has always maintained an opulent lifestyle even going so far as to label himself “The King of Philly,” Gillie slyly responded, “I’ve been in this game a long time, doing a whole lot of ghost writing for a whole lot of people...holla at your boy Wayne… It’s time for me to come out of the background and get my shine.

Source: Splash Cru

Gillie Da Kid's MySpace

I put Lil Wayne on blast because I hate rappers who use ghostwriters.
rubyspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 10:29 PM   #2
xHard to Earnx
ADEPT

xHard to Earnx grasshopper

One dude says something and you suddenly believe him?
Old 07-08-2006, 10:30 PM   #3
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

on 106 n park they kissed like that, i saw that before

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 10:56 PM   #4
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

I knew that something was fishy about having that much material out before tha carter one and none of it was classic or smashes. Wayne just had hot lines and thats it. I felt that both carter albums were done well as far as classics go, one more than two but now I see why. as far as that homo shit, I dont know about that shit.

A Sun , you really seen that on 106th? Dayum. Thats gonna be fucked up if it happens to be true.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 10:59 PM   #5
xHard to Earnx
ADEPT

xHard to Earnx grasshopper

Maybe it wasn't popular because noone cared about Southern stuff?
Maybe because he was so fucking young?
Old 07-08-2006, 11:06 PM   #6
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

so yall gonna believe some dude that aint even breathin the same air of success as Lil Wayne?

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 11:23 PM   #7
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

there were pics of him shaving his ass while baby was laid out in a speedo type thong suckin his thumb...so i believe it
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 11:24 PM   #8
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

he's the one really reaping profits

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 02:03 PM   #9
abasi
Veteran Member

abasi grasshopper

Damn
I really don't respond to threads like this but its sunday and I'm bored
But I would put that gay shit buy baby and wayne
abasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 05:42 PM   #10
Gawd
Just walk away.

Gawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkey

Gillie never cared or said anything about the kissing while he was with Cash Money. All of the sudden he does now?

He's fake. If it bothered him or thought they weregay he would of left or done somthing.

Lil wayne sux anyway and so does Baby.
Old 07-09-2006, 06:30 PM   #11
God'sSon2517
Veteran Member

God'sSon2517 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to God'sSon2517

Quote:
Originally Posted by edbigghead
Gillie never cared or said anything about the kissing while he was with Cash Money. All of the sudden he does now?

He's fake. If it bothered him or thought they weregay he would of left or done somthing.

Lil wayne sux anyway and so does Baby.
Gillie never cared or said anything about the kissing while he was with Cash Money because he was GETTING PAID. He was making money, so what if his employers were gay? Whether Gillie left or staid with the Cash Money camp, how does that affect Lil' Wayne and/or Baby's sexual preference???
Walk by your casket, spit in your face.
God'sSon2517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 06:35 PM   #12
Gawd
Just walk away.

Gawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by God'sSon2517
Gillie never cared or said anything about the kissing while he was with Cash Money because he was GETTING PAID. He was making money, so what if his employers were gay? Whether Gillie left or staid with the Cash Money camp, how does that affect Lil' Wayne and/or Baby's sexual preference???
he wasnt getting paid enough to stay and your stating the obvious.
Old 07-09-2006, 06:45 PM   #13
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

little shop of rumours.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 07:49 PM   #14
Hayabusa
Veteran Member

Hayabusa grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to Hayabusa

Wayne did kiss baby in the mouth on 106 and park back in the AJ and free days... One of the few eposides I seen.

Hayabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 08:02 PM   #15
Chief 'Broom
Veteran Member

Chief 'Broom shaolin monk

http://youtube.com/watch?v=w3AFN0uGv...20wayne%20baby
lil wayne ghostwrites for homer simpson^^

"...when i was 12, i went to hell for snuffin Jesus" -GOD's SON
Chief 'Broom is offline   Reply With Quote