news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-20-2011, 06:28 PM   #6451
Claustrofobic
Knowing the Ledge

Claustrofobic crouching tiger

I'm looking for a rare one,

Rasheed Chappell - Dope Muziq [prod. Kenny Dope]
Old 07-23-2011, 03:13 PM   #6452
kingfonzo
85 %ER

kingfonzo shaolin monk

Anyone got this?

Missin Linx--Family Ties Remix (ft Prodigy)

Thanks fam.
kingfonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 09:01 AM   #6453
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfonzo View Post
Anyone got this?

Missin Linx--Family Ties Remix (ft Prodigy)

Thanks fam.
http://www.mediafire.com/?38le5aotxwiqkqk

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 01:30 AM   #6454
kingfonzo
85 %ER

kingfonzo shaolin monk

Thanks, MaskedAvenger! Much appreciated.
Old 08-17-2011, 06:56 AM   #6455
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claustrofobic View Post
I'm looking for a rare one,

Rasheed Chappell - Dope Muziq [prod. Kenny Dope]
Hope this is the right one your looking for

http://www.mediafire.com/?3rwj735igghbz5p

Old 09-01-2011, 11:00 PM   #6456
kingfonzo
85 %ER

kingfonzo shaolin monk

Can anyone help me out with this one? I lost it when my ipod got jacked and I haven't been able to track down an mp3.

Bobby Creekwater--"City of Gold"
Old 09-05-2011, 03:47 AM   #6457
kingfonzo
85 %ER

kingfonzo shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfonzo View Post
Can anyone help me out with this one? I lost it when my ipod got jacked and I haven't been able to track down an mp3.

Bobby Creekwater--"City of Gold"

Nevermind--found it in my files.
Old 09-06-2011, 02:28 PM   #6458
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik

Kris Kross - Live & Die For Hip Hop : http://www.mediafire.com/?jhm2jtyztjz
Old 09-15-2011, 01:09 PM   #6459
racist randy
Don't grab my jacket dunn

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Can I get Talib Kweli - The blast , with all three verses
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 10:47 PM   #6460
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Can I get Talib Kweli - The blast , with all three verses
Is this the version you mean?

http://www.mediafire.com/?ni6md3evqogjnsc

Old 09-18-2011, 12:47 PM   #6461
racist randy
Don't grab my jacket dunn

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Nah im talking about the video version
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 01:26 AM   #6462
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

Maybe I'm wrong but I think your after the 'clean version'. The single for that track only has 4 versions, Dirty, Clean, Remix, Instrumental.

Old 09-24-2011, 02:32 AM   #6463
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

anyone got the three bonus tracks for Prodigy and Alchemist's "Return Of The Mac", they are not on my CD and all the links i find are dead.. thanks in advance!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 07:39 AM   #6464
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

Prodigy - Last Words

http://www.mediafire.com/?vd2sri8wzyn9rsy

Old 09-24-2011, 07:41 AM   #6465
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

Prodigy - My Priorities

http://www.mediafire.com/?dssg56c3yzrpeci