news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-06-2005, 02:12 PM   #31
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

pussy-with-teeth grasshopper
Default Re: heres a true fact for alot of you so called "wu fans" out there

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablobaluba
i think ghostface should produce for wu tang and then he will bring pussy-with-teeth on a track and that would be the hit

*shakes head*
pussy-with-teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 02:38 PM   #32
Holy Ghost
74 Billion

Holy Ghost crouching tigerHoly Ghost crouching tiger

i think cilvaringz will re-ignight the wutang dynasty when his album "I" is released in 2006!
Holy Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 03:00 PM   #33
WHITE_MANTIS_AI
The Imaculate Conception

WHITE_MANTIS_AI grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to WHITE_MANTIS_AI

look at people like bronze nazareth and cilvaringz they are a product of this new wave "old" wu tang sound and it works.
masta killas album wos dope but people have to realise that what wu tang were doing was done over 10 years ago times change and equiptment and tecnology changes to but the "old" wu sound can still be done these people have proved that

"Patience is a virtue and knowledge is a commercial"
IKON THE VERBAL HOLOGRAM
WHITE_MANTIS_AI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 03:05 PM   #34
mic-cord-strangler
Veteran Member

mic-cord-strangler shaolin monk

they all bringin it back now man...just watch. MK did it..

INS already said hes gonna get rza, tru mast n math on it.. rza is gonna do meth's album.. i have a feelin cuban linx 2 is gonna be worthy of its title, grimey wu shit just peep baggage handlers n the tracks w/ ill bill for proof.. gza doin an album with all muggs beats..mk's 2nd album is gonna go back again too of course.. you know he will.. ghostface is doin it with mf doom..grimey shit.. u god..very interested in what hes gonna bring..

then its about time for a wu album..n they know its gonna have to be good
Old 07-06-2005, 03:11 PM   #35
Analyze
Veteran Member

Analyze grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36
for them to sell like they did back then they need to come out with the best clan album they have ever made. when that hits people will pay attention to them and then they gotta drop sick solos from the high profile members of wu...method man, ghostface killah, and raekwon. all these including the clan album should be 100% Rza and wu element produced and just keep that way from there on out. but it all starts with a groundbreaking clan album.

they've tried to reach out to the mainstream by makin jay-z type stuff for the past 4 years and it hasnt worked out.

but if they just go back to wu production and keep it in the wu family for guests they'll at least make great music. i dont really care that much if they sell or not as long as they make quality stuff( ie. no said date, the problem). but if wu really wants to regain some of their acclaim then what i've stated is the way they've gotta do it.
True, but all that shit still wouldnt matter, for them niggas to sell like EVERYBODY wants them too they really need to get a P.R guy. I'm not saying go on 106&park and shit like that but they need to let these young dumb niggas know who they are and what they done for music and how they influnced their favorite rappers. I think they need major label promotion, thats the only way they are gonna go platinum..if that matters.

Wu Forever
Analyze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 03:25 PM   #36
manhattanknight77

manhattanknight77 grasshopper

man its got to take nothing short of a miracle to regain their glory. too much time has passed on and the people have spoken. where in a era where hip hop is just a business. fucked up as it sounds thats the sad truth.
manhattanknight77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 03:55 PM   #37
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

they're not gonna be on the level of where they at before but i think they can get back a good part of it. i can see a great clan album doing 1 to 1.5 mil in sales. there's a hiphop audience out there that i think will want to here a good clan album. the teeny boppers aint gonna have any part of it though, they never really did.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 03:59 PM   #38
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

pussy-with-teeth grasshopper

wu just dont fits with the time...everything has to go to an end....wu also
pussy-with-teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 04:11 PM   #39
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

its just a million or so records. they arent gonna come close to anything gay-unit, or jay-z will do. but since their good rep has been wiped out, they're gonna have to get good promotion.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 04:19 PM   #40
manhattanknight77

manhattanknight77 grasshopper

pussy-with-teeth vbmenu_register("postmenu_41976", true);

Re: heres a true fact for alot of you so called "wu fans" out there
wu just dont fits with the time...everything has to go to an end....wu also

Y is it ok when groups like ugint do hard core songs and they are considered with the time but when wu comes hard they aint with the time. come on man stop talking out ur ass. didnt i tell u to take the dick out of ur mouth.
manhattanknight77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 04:19 PM   #41
ch-chef
Veteran Member

ch-chef shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Ghost
i think cilvaringz will re-ignight the wutang dynasty when his album "I" is released in 2006!
most people arent even checkin for the wu, now fans or the wu dynasty itself is supposed to resurrected by this guy? most of us dont even like him, i really cant speak for people here but no body i know who listens to the clan likes him or can barely stand a verse of his that just so happens to make its way onto a real wu song.
ch-chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 05:21 PM   #42
LordReveal
Veteran Member

LordReveal crouching tiger

as Ghost would say "smart dumb niggaz" runnin around here. They (or maybe he) knows who I'm talkin to, I aint into internet beef (I bring the really real) so I won't say names. That's bitch shit. Anywayz for the rest of ya, ya all make valid points. PEACE and keep on havin faith. Wu.
Old 07-06-2005, 05:50 PM   #43
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son

Quote:
i think its time also to use more of tru masters services,i mean the man got classic works but he hardly produces alot of wu material..4th has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he cant be fucked with,its tru masters time now
true that, we need to be seein more of tru master. wu needs to be spittin behind those grimey, gritty beats. im not really feeling those up beat and happy tracks
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 06:35 PM   #44
Bungle
Veteran Member

Bungle grasshopper

ok, fuck the technology, fuck the times, what you have to remember is these guys grew the fuck up, got paid and are living comfortably, they're not still standing outside 160, park hill projescts, stapleton projects, they have nice houses in Long Island and what-not, the hunger is gone, to get back to that "true" old sound, they need to fall off completely, lose everything and be back at square one, otherwise all ya gonna get from them guys is 'trying' to recreate that sound and trying to please record companies, and trying to keep up with the times and trying to please the masses & thier hardcore fanbase, and we're gonna continue to get stuff like, pretty toney, lex diamonds, iron flag etc, as good as these albums are, they're not the same level as 36 Chambers......

your tru masters, cilvaringz etc are all making that old wu type sound, because they're the ones with the hunger, theyre not doing soundtracks to tarantino flicks, thy're not doing comics, they're living regular everyday lives, it just so happens they get to put that W on thier album cover, plus which, alot of these mc's dont have anything spectacular about them that would make you wanna buy thier shit the same way as we did in the early to mid 90's with the original wu members.
Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 08:02 PM   #45
Jimmy Focus
Staying Focused

Jimmy Focus shaolin monk

the only reason no said date didn't sell cause it was the old school feel they went for. alot of fans in hip hop are only into this new school commercial bullshit.
Jimmy Focus is offline   Reply With Quote