news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > Album reviews

View Poll Results: Rating
10 8 33.33%
9 10 41.67%
8 2 8.33%
7 3 12.50%
6 0 0%
5 1 4.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-13-2006, 12:33 PM   #1
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The Roots ~ Things Fall Aparts

The Roots ~ Things Fall Apart

1. Act Won...Things Fall Apart
2. Table Of Contents (Parts 1 & 2)
3. The Next Movement (ft. DJ Jazzy Jeff)
4. Step Into The Realm
5. The Spark
6. Dynamite!
7. Without A Doubt
8. Ain't Sayin' Nothin' New
9. Double Trouble
10. Act Too...The Love Of My Life
11. 100% Dundee
12. Diedre Vs. Dice
13. Adrenaline
14. 3rd Act: ? Vs. Scratch 2...Electric Boogaloo
15. You Got Me
16. You Don't See Us
17. Return To Innocence Lost
18. Act Fore...The End?

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 05:59 AM   #2
Wzarecta
Shaolin Swordsman

Wzarecta grasshopper

10. Pretty much flawless.
Old 07-16-2006, 09:58 AM   #3
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

9/10

got it about a week ago and its dope, on a similar level to "illadelph halflife" and "do you want more". not quite as good but dope all the same.

Old 07-16-2006, 10:04 AM   #4
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

id say 10, the mos collab was nuts

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 11:22 AM   #5
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

the album was average to me, especially compared to 'illadelph halflife'
the production was dull and messy, the album didnt flow and i think its the worst roots album yet
obviously im the only one
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 11:29 AM   #6
Longbongcilvaringz

phrenology is alot worse....

Old 07-16-2006, 12:05 PM   #7
Wzarecta
Shaolin Swordsman

Wzarecta grasshopper

For me it's something like:

1. Things Fall Apart/Illadelph Halflife
2. Do You Want More
3. Game Theory
4. Phrenology
5. The Tipping Point/Organix
Old 04-11-2008, 12:03 PM   #8
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This album is quality.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 08:03 PM   #9
Dragondude_R

Dragondude_R grasshopper

best roots album
Dragondude_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 11:00 AM   #10
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Things Fall Apart i think is real good. I like the songs The Next Movement, Dynamite, Without A Doubt, Ain't Saying Nothing New, Love Of My Life. Phrenology, The Tipping Point, Game Theory albums are terrible. Black Thought is still a ill lyricist but i'm not feeling their beats anymore. I notice that Malik B and Dice Raw don't collaborate with them that much anymore and that sucks because both of them are good rappers.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 11:04 AM   #11
Longbongcilvaringz

Come on man, Game Theory was far from terrible.

It had some weaker tracks, but Black Thought performed well, and there were a good number of solid track.

Long Time was one of my favourite tracks of that year.

The Tipping Point is ok in my opinion, Web is a prety great track. But i can see were your coming from with that.

Phrenology was pretty terrible though.

Old 04-12-2008, 11:07 AM   #12
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Whatever man. I didn't like Game Theory.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 12:43 PM   #13
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I really liked Phrenology, Tipping point I thought was weak, as for Game theory I haven't heard it so I can't comment.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 02:24 PM   #14
Longbongcilvaringz

Phrenology just really didnt resonate with me at all when it came out, i tried to give it a go later on and its still the same.

cant stand it.

Old 04-13-2008, 12:13 AM   #15
Freeze
New mixtape "4 Seasonz"

Freeze grasshopper

I remember when I bought this album on cassette, I use to ride out to this joint, everytime I hear it I'm brought back to that time.
Freeze is offline   Reply With Quote