news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-06-2005, 09:00 PM   #1
Stevan
Veteran Member

Stevan grasshopper
Default Wu Tang Forever

hi my name is stevan.how are yall doing? me? oh im cool. now i see that most of yall keep on fighting about what wu tang used to be, what wu tang is now and what it should be. now correct me if im wrong but i thought "wu tang clan" is music group. right? and you fight and discuss their songs and their lives. right? i mean i hope yall aint as mad as you post look when u write about this shit. no hard fellings and from the heart i aint trying to dissrespect anyone in any way with this thread but wu tang... that wu tang yall talk about... they r humans. like you and me. so why you keep talking about how they aint shit no more and this and that. they have lives. they dont owe you SHIT. they just people.people who worked on something and it was worth it and it also payed of. but there is also a lot people who try and dont get shit and never will. dont get me wrong i m glad that they made it but thats it. i mean come on its wu tang. i couldnt imagine hip hop without them. i started listening to hip hop over wu tang. thats my first hiphop songs there. YOU of all people should know how many sons they made and how good are they. i dont know but 4 me there is more than enough not good but CRAZYLIFEWORTHLIVING song. even if they recordet only 5 songs that show what the wanted to say thats it. those songs there changed my life. dont mean to talk shit maybe if they didnt something else would but it didnt. it was WUTANG. u know? as 4 me they did their job as soon as i heard one song of them the way it was ment to be heard. dont judge so much. if yall ait happy whit their music now U go and make it yourself. dont stand there and tryn a make them feel bad about it like like you really gonna do it. u know? go and continue the legacy dynasty or whatever you think it is if you care so much about it. do something good whit that positive energy they gave you. shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit i even think that the word " FAN " is dickrideing. like they idols and shit. ill never know how much you love wu tang and youll never know exactly how much i love it but i love it enough to take the time and write this shit.now you judge it or whatever...

love is the highest level of understanding

peace
Stevan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 09:17 PM   #2
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms
Default Re: Wu Tang Forever

a consumer has every right critique a product
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 10:38 PM   #3
manhattanknight77

manhattanknight77 grasshopper

wu forever is so overratted. i mean come on triumph was great but how can u call an album a classic when most of the tracks on it were corny ass fillers. very inconsistant album. i was expected enter the wutang2 or even better but not even close.
manhattanknight77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 10:39 PM   #4
6thPlanet
Banned

6thPlanet grasshopper

And a day.
6thPlanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 11:27 PM   #5
staycreepin_n_silence
Veteran Member

staycreepin_n_silence shaolin monk

and a day we be kill em
staycreepin_n_silence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 11:40 PM   #6
Create
Furst Breed !!

Create grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Create

He Isnt Een Tlakinga Bout The Album

Retard

Pussy Ass Quotes
Quote:
Originally Posted by gi0vanni
create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.
Create is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 11:43 PM   #7
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

hahahahah fuckin dummies on here man
Old 07-07-2005, 10:06 AM   #8
LordReveal
Veteran Member

LordReveal crouching tiger

Quote:
that wu tang yall talk about... they r humans

good point.

Quote:
a consumer has every right critique a product

good point also, tho.
Old 09-14-2005, 07:35 PM   #9
Schnur

Schnur grasshopper

To me its the best album ever made for any type of music. Call me crazy, thats how I feel.
Schnur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 05:29 PM   #10
MPanther

MPanther grasshopper

Odakle si Stevane?
MPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 05:54 PM   #11
KBOS
emceeeees kick tha bucket

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevan
hi my name is stevan.how are yall doing? me? oh im cool. now i see that most of yall keep on fighting about what wu tang used to be, what wu tang is now and what it should be. now correct me if im wrong but i thought "wu tang clan" is music group. right? and you fight and discuss their songs and their lives. right? i mean i hope yall aint as mad as you post look when u write about this shit. no hard fellings and from the heart i aint trying to dissrespect anyone in any way with this thread but wu tang... that wu tang yall talk about... they r humans. like you and me. so why you keep talking about how they aint shit no more and this and that. they have lives. they dont owe you SHIT. they just people.people who worked on something and it was worth it and it also payed of. but there is also a lot people who try and dont get shit and never will. dont get me wrong i m glad that they made it but thats it. i mean come on its wu tang. i couldnt imagine hip hop without them. i started listening to hip hop over wu tang. thats my first hiphop songs there. YOU of all people should know how many sons they made and how good are they. i dont know but 4 me there is more than enough not good but CRAZYLIFEWORTHLIVING song. even if they recordet only 5 songs that show what the wanted to say thats it. those songs there changed my life. dont mean to talk shit maybe if they didnt something else would but it didnt. it was WUTANG. u know? as 4 me they did their job as soon as i heard one song of them the way it was ment to be heard. dont judge so much. if yall ait happy whit their music now U go and make it yourself. dont stand there and tryn a make them feel bad about it like like you really gonna do it. u know? go and continue the legacy dynasty or whatever you think it is if you care so much about it. do something good whit that positive energy they gave you. shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit i even think that the word " FAN " is dickrideing. like they idols and shit. ill never know how much you love wu tang and youll never know exactly how much i love it but i love it enough to take the time and write this shit.now you judge it or whatever...

peace
Well fine then, I guess you leave me no choice but to set my alarm for 4am and go shaolin shadowboxing in the woods but naked but with timbs on my eye lashes all by myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-18-2005, 06:06 PM   #12
africanWUprince
36 in the hip, u need Neo

africanWUprince grasshopper
Send a message via Yahoo to africanWUprince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevan

peace

TRUE SHIT and thats REAL LIFE
africanWUprince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 06:12 PM   #13
Dante
Devils never cry

Dante grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Dante Send a message via Yahoo to Dante

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhattanknight77
wu forever is so overratted. i mean come on triumph was great but how can u call an album a classic when most of the tracks on it were corny ass fillers. very inconsistant album. i was expected enter the wutang2 or even better but not even close.
Wu-Tang Forever is better than Enter the Wu IMO :shrug:
Old 09-18-2005, 07:11 PM   #14
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminal
Wu-Tang Forever is better than Enter the Wu IMO :shrug:
i agree
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 01:49 AM   #15
The Lost Prophet
Fuck a title

The Lost Prophet shaolin monk

wu-forever is one of the greatest lyrical album EVER. to much hot lines and too much consistancy. and on the real, one will always critisize something one loves and if u dont critisize that love then u r most likely blind to the inferiors of the subject. personaly, i know their weakness, but y speak about their weakness when i can concentrate on their positve. a fan is in some ways a dickrider but if ur biest to anything then u would technically be a dickrider according to ur logic. good point though, to much shit talking about good artist. if they fell off then say they fell off but dont dog the gods

"I dont battle anymore! I uplift mothafuckers!-gza
The Lost Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote