news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Lyric Interpretation

Old 07-21-2006, 10:30 AM   #1
chiefjustice

chiefjustice grasshopper
Default need help! rza lyrics sittin' in my class...

please can any1 post me the lyrics of rzas :

sittin in my class at a quarter to 10 , waitin patiently for the class to begin , the teacher said students open up your text and ..........

I only find something from odb with ALMOST the same lyrics.
But rzas verse is different
and i can't understand all of it ( from germany )

so thx and
Protons Electrons Always Cause Explotions
chiefjustice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 10:43 AM   #2
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oh man im trying to think i know those lyrics but I cant think of the song right now....
Old 07-21-2006, 10:51 AM   #3
chiefjustice

chiefjustice grasshopper

it appears on the "Wu Tang Clan - Live @ Mtv Europe".mpg its about 60 mb so if you can download it somewhere you got it
Old 07-21-2006, 04:04 PM   #4
carnage
Bong Bong

carnage grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to carnage

rza freestyles that song a lot at shows because Im guessing he wrote it, along with most of ODB's stuff (Gza also)
Old 07-21-2006, 06:06 PM   #5
ol dirty abbot
shaolin shadowboxer

ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Its on the ODB and Rza at there talent show at school. "Sitting in my class at a quarter to ten waiting patiently for the class to begin the teacher says students take out your txt and read the first paragraph on oral sex. I said oral sex? whut kinda class is this and the girl next to me says whuts wrong with you miss. Yo this is a lesson that makes you feel fine kinda ease your nerves and relax your mind. I said dont try to use no hypnotic spell she said be my assistant and I will show and tell......."

ol dirty abbot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 07:36 AM   #6
chiefjustice

chiefjustice grasshopper

I understood : she said be my assistant I wish you'd rather tell............... and exactly the next 2 lines i don't understand .....blabla???? my dick grew out of size that my nerves could not stop I tried to leave she yelled out FREEZE pulled down my pants and dropped to her knees , ripped on my drawers as if she had claws broke the rules that defined sex laws . she saw my dick and responded quick with a ???? kiss and a ice cream lick she did the job she began to slub as she nibbled on my dick like ????? would be great if know these 3 ???-things cause i fuckin love that song
Old 07-22-2006, 09:03 AM   #7
ol dirty abbot
shaolin shadowboxer

ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Then something like "She put my head between her legs I said easy on my balls they fragile as eggs. She kept sucking then we start fucking. She said Rakeem baby please keep trucking. Oh yes in pain then she yelled out my name RAKEEM RAKEEM then I came. ASON IN THE MOTHERFUCKING HOUSE GOD CYPHER DIVINE"

ol dirty abbot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 09:30 AM   #8
Da Problem Child
Dr.GrEeEnThUmB

Da Problem Child grasshopper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dy2D...za%20and%20ODB

heres the video.I don't know the lyrics
Old 07-22-2006, 10:00 AM   #9
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

ohhla.com

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 01:50 PM   #10
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefjustice
I understood : she said be my assistant I wish you'd rather tell............... and exactly the next 2 lines i don't understand .....blabla???? my dick grew out of size that my nerves could not stop I tried to leave she yelled out FREEZE pulled down my pants and dropped to her knees , ripped off my drawers as if she had claws broke the rules that defined sex laws . she saw my dick and responded quick with a welcoming kiss and a ice cream lick she did the job she began to slob as she nibbled on my dick like corn on the cob would be great if know these 3 ???-things cause i fuckin love that song
see the red, hope this helps
Old 07-22-2006, 01:52 PM   #11
Da Problem Child
Dr.GrEeEnThUmB

Da Problem Child grasshopper

That talent made me laugh.ODB was cool back then he wasn't on drugs or nothing bruh.He should of kept it like that