news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner

Old 07-07-2005, 03:58 AM   #1
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Static Quo's sig...

here ya go fam, hope ya like it... and feed would be appreciated too.

Peace!

EDIT: took sig out, didn't realise it had defects onnit. lol.. oops
Old 07-07-2005, 04:11 AM   #2
Tzaosirus
Freedom,Justice & Equaliy

Tzaosirus grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to Tzaosirus Send a message via MSN to Tzaosirus
Default Re: Static Quo's sig...

nice artwork homles....
Shut the fuck up!
Bitch and let my slide my hands up your skirt
Nigga please!

Tzaosirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 04:24 AM   #3
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeh... i dont think it looks the best. but it looks effective i think.

jus a little experiment with born's brush packs he posted.

Edit: double posted..

ifya want me to, ill do another one for you, lol... i thought i'd be able to rub out the bits of paint on gza's face but i cant cus i haven't even got the psd file of it... sorry fam.

ifya like it keep it, but ill do another one and post it here or something.

ahhhhhhhh, didnt notice the scratchs (looks like) *takes sig out of first post*

ill do another one.
Old 07-07-2005, 07:23 AM   #4
Tage
John W. Henry

ifya want me to, ill do another one for you, lol... i thought i'd be able to rub out the bits of paint on gza's face but i cant cus i haven't even got the psd file of it... sorry fam.

ifya like it keep it, but ill do another one and post it here or something.

ahhhhhhhh, didnt notice the scratchs (looks like) *takes sig out of first post*

ill do another one.
Old 07-07-2005, 08:18 AM   #5
Tage
John W. Henry

*looks at edited time* took me less than an hour.... lol

more feed please, what ya think static?
Old 07-07-2005, 08:24 AM   #6
jaywoods27
Veteran Member

jaywoods27 grasshopper

nice
jaywoods27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 08:33 AM   #7
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its pretty cool... i like th effect u gave to it...
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 09:59 AM   #8
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

Nice man, good job on this one
Old 07-07-2005, 06:44 PM   #9
Tage
John W. Henry

thanks... lol, its gutting that he isn't very active..
Old 07-08-2005, 07:31 AM   #10
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cheers man, looks pretty ill, props for filing out my request. What was with the first one? anyways second one is mad, not exactly the colour i envisaged but it looks dope, cheers again

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 08:07 AM   #11
Tage
John W. Henry

yeh and i made the Wu-Bat avvy because u said you wanted a wu tang sign incorperated into it...

you should rock that avvy, i think it looks dope!
Old 07-08-2005, 09:59 AM   #12
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ayo, wutage, the sig was mad do ya rekon it would be too much to ask if u incorporated these pics into one. just that i was feelin the one u did and it would be interesting to see what u did with the pics. anyway, ur choice man.

Old 07-08-2005, 10:17 AM   #13
Tage
John W. Henry

dont really understand... do you mean, you like this sig thats why you want another????

and okay, ill do this only if you put this as your avatar...

Old 07-08-2005, 10:51 AM   #14
Longbongcilvaringz

hah, hell funny, well i have used the wu symbol as my avy, but i didnt really get why i needed to. unless like i said something that ive forgotten about. with the banner is u don't want to do it then fuk it, i just wanted to see what u came up with. maybe my comps fuked but was the first post thing an avy? shit i can't remember if i requested one or not but im pretty sure i didnt. look if ive got the wrong idea then post back.

Old 07-08-2005, 10:54 AM   #15
Tage
John W. Henry

nah the first post was a sig and avvy....

but the sig was fucked so i took out the sig.. and jus left the avvy... lol, trust me you'll like this one more.. and i dunno if you asked for an avvy but it looks good!

ifya want another one... lol, jus pm me the details... like the text you want on it and shit and the pics too...