news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 07-24-2006, 12:35 PM   #1
Raaddrr Van

Raaddrr Van grasshopper
Angry Say it to My Face!

Any questions ya'll need to ask, ask me. Don't go talking shit behind my back, just ask me I'm right here.

Peace
Raaddrr Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 12:53 PM   #2
believin

believin grasshopper

Who are you?
believin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 12:59 PM   #3
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Lol ^^^^^^.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 01:03 PM   #4
morgan
Veteran Member

morgan grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by believin
Who are you?
He is the Rza's number 1 fan
Old 07-24-2006, 01:08 PM   #5
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

How Can Someone Say It To Ur Face? It Is The Internet There Is No Faces Just Computer Screens It Is Not Like Were All In The Same Room Or Something And U Have One Post So Im Sure No One Ever Said Any Thing About U Behind Ur Back On Hear Lol

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 01:12 PM   #6
believin

believin grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgan
He is the Rza's number 1 fan
Ok, he do have a strange way of showing that to the world.
Old 07-24-2006, 01:13 PM   #7
believin

believin grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raaddrr Van
Any questions ya'll need to ask, ask me. Don't go talking shit behind my back, just ask me I'm right here.

Peace
Sooo...

What do you do for living?
Old 07-24-2006, 01:18 PM   #8
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

So your right here huh? Poor attempt if your trying to act like the "real" Raaddrr Van.
pneumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 01:33 PM   #9
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

edited

Last edited by Ya_Bane; 07-24-2006 at 01:56 PM.
Ya_Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 01:35 PM   #10
tommytootone
don't talk shoot shoot

tommytootone grasshopper

I bet you he is ugod or method man
tommytootone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 01:36 PM   #11
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by roughman05
I bet you he is ugod or method man
hahahaha
Old 07-24-2006, 01:37 PM   #12
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lmao

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 01:55 PM   #13
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by believin
Who are you?
Wu-International, news (2005):

There is always a hidden chamber in every room, and every hidden chamber has a secret jewel... In step Raaddrr Van, a long time wu-tang clan affiliate has been in the mix since get-go, since the Wu became a force, since 93 protect ya neck era, Van has been doing the knowledge and building with the likes of Masta Killa to RZA via the NGE channel. Just like the greats kool keith, Raaddrr Van is also known for switching names according to mood and growth, from Lodd Manefess, to Lidot Nyfe, to Tashan Allah, The Dark Knight, Raddar Vantana, and Radarukus, there might be more for all that is known.
Around 1996, Raaddrr Van hooked up with Killah Priest to record the track "Maccabeez" which had heads thinking he was a member of the now popular Maccabeez click of Killah Priest, Hell Razah and Timbo King. Prior to that, he released an EP "Rappin' 4 Change", and around 1998, hooked up with he's then DJ and producer Sizzah Handz as Loose Wirez and released the underground classic "The Loung Gunmen", followed shortly by the infamous "The Black God" and probably more. The later featured The RZA producing a large number of songs on that album, with some tracks laced by OC of DITC crew. Words on the streets is that RZA still has the masters of "The Black God album" and only time will tell if it will ever be released officially. Van has also been featured on a number of mix tapes and albums from J-Love, Kool Kev to Masta Killa, Gravediggaz, RZA, Marc Live, Kool Keith and many more. Released EPs and underground albums which he sold on the streets of New York, with a box in he's hand, hustling in front of stores like Fatbeats and Virgin Mega Store in Times Square, NY.
Enter 2005, The streets has been waiting for a long time, now the internet is buzzing and also watching and waiting for Raaddrr Van to finally drop a new an new album, With recent online interviews and linking with Carta records Inc, The album is now about to drop anytime soon, "The Booth, The Mic, The Lyrics" within the next couple of weeks or months to be exact, beats handled by The RZA, H.B, Live 7 and more, contains previously unreleased tracks as well as new ones. The God's time has finally come to shine, a truly well deserved recognition. People should be able to buy the album online when it drops, More info of this will be updated when it is confirmed. Below is the track and cover. Support the real!.

Dark 7 Invader

Raaddrr and the Wu -96

That's Raaddrr behind Ghost

Just to tell a little who he is.
Old 07-25-2006, 06:13 AM   #14
BGS
aka Dun Jones

BGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkey

lol
BGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 04:53 AM   #15
Grongle