news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > Album reviews

View Poll Results: well?
5-fukin bonkers 1 12.50%
4-flipmode type shit 4 50.00%
3-some whatever whatever shit 1 12.50%
2-not skitso enuff for the god 1 12.50%
1-Goddess 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-27-2006, 08:52 PM   #1
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo
Default Busta Rhymes - Genesis

Well whatcha think? i think this is the mainstream breakthru for bus, he started fukin wit some other shit on this one..jahiem? lol i give it a 7.75
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 03:41 AM   #2
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I quite liked it, it had some bangers (I LUV that song "Match the Name with the Voice)
8.5/10
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 06:58 AM   #3
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

very good album, same level as 'the big bang'
really inventive production on here, although busta himself isnt incredible, hes outshined by rah digga and....puffy
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 09:01 PM   #4
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

u liked the big bang?
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 04:09 PM   #5
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Wack album. Only songs i liked is As I Come Back, Break Your Neck, What It Is.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 08:43 AM   #6
Unique-B
Banned

Unique-B grasshopper

Lol.
Unique-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 08:31 AM   #7
Alcryt
the wucorp lurker

Alcryt shaolin monk

Not my favourite Busta album but its def a banger 4/5
Some dick stole my cd so now i got a copied disc with the real case and the last song missing.

Alcryt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 10:28 AM   #8
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
u liked the big bang?
you didnt??
wow that album is gonna go down in history as one of the most slept on shits ever.
big bang = a banga!!

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 01:33 PM   #9
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

the big bang was pretty awesome.
drippie k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 06:28 PM   #10
Sun Supreme
Ruler of the Solar Realm

Sun Supreme shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
u liked the big bang?
The Big Bang was thaat shit. I still bang that shit like every day. that "goldmine" sht wit rae is prolly one of my top five songs of 2006. The genesis is that shit to. in hindsight (which is 20/20) i'd give the album a 7.5/10
Sun Supreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 01:03 AM   #11
Acromadic
Acro Einstein

Acromadic grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Acromadic

I give this album a 8.5/10. Although it wasn't better than any of his previous releases (which I give 10/10 to, except for Anarchy 9/10) it was still a fuckin banger...waaaaay above average. Break Ya Neck=classic shit!
Old 08-20-2008, 04:27 PM   #12
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

pretty dope album but it's too long but as someone mentioned Busta tried to break new grounds on here. get rid of the wack Neptunes beats, throw out Pappa Diddy Pop from the studio, cut down interludes and tighten it up to 13 tracks and you would have an incredible album... Busta entertained as always on bangers from Jay Dee, Dr. Dre, Nottz, Just Blaze, Diamond D and you know you'll love Pete Rock's "Shut 'Em Down" one more time

7.5/10

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 04:01 PM   #13
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

The Big Bang album sucked.
Old 06-12-2013, 06:08 PM   #14
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

This is a pretty decent album. Much better than Anarchy. It is too long, there are too many skits, the two intro tracks are unnecessary, but the best parts of this album shine. Busta really shines on this album, his raps are much more interesting than Anarchy and are probably on WDS level. The beats don't always work, but at least they tried different things. For that I appreciate this album.

6.7/10
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 05:26 AM   #15
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

KJR, you're a fucking retard if you think Genesis is better than Anarchy. Anarchy has better songs and you also said Extinction Level Event is better than Anarchy and i don't think so. Anarchy was his last good album.