news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > Album reviews

View Poll Results: well?
5-fukin bonkers 1 12.50%
4-flipmode type shit 4 50.00%
3-some whatever whatever shit 1 12.50%
2-not skitso enuff for the god 1 12.50%
1-Goddess 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-13-2013, 05:27 AM   #16
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Claaa7 saying Busta shouldn't have had The Neptunes and Puff Daddy on Genesis hahahahahahahahahaha. The song he did with Puff Daddy and Pharrell Williams did suck. What's the name of the song? I remember he had a video for it.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 05:36 AM   #17
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Does someone have the instrumental from Genesis (track)?
Old 06-13-2013, 09:06 AM   #18
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
KJR, you're a fucking retard if you think Genesis is better than Anarchy. Anarchy has better songs and you also said Extinction Level Event is better than Anarchy and i don't think so. Anarchy was his last good album.
Lol, no need for the hate bro, but that's what I believe. The production on "Anarchy" was awful. The beats were awkward and Busta didn't fit with them at all. Being Busta's longest album, it's also a huge borefest half the time. Had he cut down 30 or so minutes of it, he might've had a cohesive album. Sure I might be able to agree with you that the highlights of "Anarchy" were better than the highlights of "Genesis" but unfortunately, those songs don't come together well. "Genesis" on the other hand is rather cohesive and flows well. Plus, Busta's flow only improved on "Genesis".
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 11:48 AM   #19
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@you think the beats on Anarchy are awful hahahahahahahahahaha. Whatever man. I'm not gonna argue with you. You have the right to like what you like and i have the right to like what i like. I listen to Anarchy often and i never listen to Genesis LOL.
Old 06-13-2013, 12:41 PM   #20
KJR
Master Ninja

^So do you like ALL of the beats on Anarchy? You don't think any of em are wack? The ones that stood as being especially bad to me are the shitty Just Blaze (before he was good) and Swizz Beats tracks. I mean, there are some wack-ish beats on Genesis but I just thought Busta adapted to them better than on Anarchy.
Old 06-13-2013, 01:04 PM   #21
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I don't like all the beats on Anarchy but i like most of them. I think We Comin Through, Fire, Bladow, Get Out, Show Me What You Got songs have the best beats. I like the idea that he did a collabo with M.O.P. for Ready For War but i didn't like the beat. I also like the idea he did a collabo with DMX and Jay-Z on Why We Die song but i didn't like the beat.
Old 06-13-2013, 06:33 PM   #22
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Busta is a faggot for actually using the chorus on Show Me What You Got. Amazing beat, those drums are mindblowing. His performance is great, but he had to run it with the chorus. Would have been a classic track.
Old 06-14-2013, 05:41 AM   #23
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I didn't have a problem with the hook on Show Me What You Got. That beat is hard but i think my favorite beats on Anarchy are Fire, Get Out, We Comin Through(i really love this beat).
Old 06-14-2013, 07:34 AM   #24
KJR
Master Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
Busta is a faggot for actually using the chorus on Show Me What You Got. Amazing beat, those drums are mindblowing. His performance is great, but he had to run it with the chorus. Would have been a classic track.
Busta did that kind of shit a lot in his later albums. On Genesis, he ruined a good beat/performance with Kelis's annoying ass hook on "What It Is".
Old 06-14-2013, 09:25 AM   #25
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I didn't have a problem with Kelis singing the hook on What It Is. Fuck that bitch for getting a lot of money from Nas in the divorce settlement. She's getting child support from him too. I hate these judges that give women a lot of money from men when they get a divorce.
Old 06-14-2013, 11:50 AM   #26
KJR
Master Ninja

Hey, it's Nas's fault for wifing her, haha. I hear ya though, it sucks to be Nas.
Old 06-14-2013, 01:11 PM   #27
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Yeah it does suck being him. I don't know when men are gonna learn that you can't trust women when it comes to money. Celebrity men should know better not to marry these women. Jay-Z better be careful how he treats Beyonce because i'm sure if they got a divorce, she's gonna get a lot of his money LOL. Then again she might not go after his money if they divorced because she has a lot of money. She would probably just get him for child support. Michael Jordan's ex-wife Juanita is getting a lot of money from him. Kobe Bryant's wife was almost close to divorcing him.
Old 06-14-2013, 02:57 PM   #28
KJR
Master Ninja

Haha, Jay-Z's probably got enough money to support a country of African children, nevermind Beyonce's one baby.