news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Wu-Latino

Old 07-07-2005, 11:27 AM   #1
Thomas Creed
#1 BONE FAN EVA

Thomas Creed grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to Thomas Creed Send a message via AIM to Thomas Creed Send a message via MSN to Thomas Creed
Default wu tang latino !!

whats this shit i been hearing about wu tang with reggaeton on some latino shit ?

someone clear this up for me

Thomas Creed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 11:28 AM   #2
PolitiC
Brainz Fried

PolitiC grasshopper
Default Re: wu tang latino !!

yeah rza started a new label 4 the latino artists to support the reggaeton movement or sumptin..i dont really care it wont prolly effect the clan at all

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

PolitiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 11:35 AM   #3
camaleonz

camaleonz grasshopper

If Tego Calderon is in there, it will be an freakin awesome group
camaleonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 12:03 PM   #4
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

its what happens when you dont know what your doing but you have too much money and too much time on your hands.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 01:22 PM   #5
Thomas Creed
#1 BONE FAN EVA

Thomas Creed grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to Thomas Creed Send a message via AIM to Thomas Creed Send a message via MSN to Thomas Creed

ok cool thank guys

Thomas Creed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 01:34 PM   #6
LordReveal
Veteran Member

LordReveal crouching tiger

hold up hold up. I'm Dominican and from what I'm readin ya'll trying to bash this idea. RZA IS startin Wu-Tang Latino but for one second don't get it twisted. The God said the label will not have anything to do with Daddy Yankee, Tego Calderon or the likes. Wu-Tang Latino will feature new artists and their music will be an hispanic reflection of Wu-Tang music. It aint gonna be that candy-pop-ass raeggeton or whatever the fuck that means.
Old 07-07-2005, 01:55 PM   #7
Analyze
Veteran Member

Analyze grasshopper

Man, I feel if this nigga has time to jump on the "Latin Explosion" then this can get the gods in the studio to make a real album. Yeah movie scores and good and shit but come on man check for the clan first.

Wu Forever
Analyze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 04:02 PM   #8
naranjito1992

naranjito1992 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordReveal View Post
hold up hold up. I'm Dominican and from what I'm readin ya'll trying to bash this idea. RZA IS startin Wu-Tang Latino but for one second don't get it twisted. The God said the label will not have anything to do with Daddy Yankee, Tego Calderon or the likes. Wu-Tang Latino will feature new artists and their music will be an hispanic reflection of Wu-Tang music. It aint gonna be that candy-pop-ass raeggeton or whatever the fuck that means.
thank you finally sum 1 smart i hate it how all these not latinos dont shut there racist mouths

wu latino is here 2 stay
naranjito1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 05:00 PM   #9
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

hahaha @ most of the threads in here with "wu latino" in the tittle.
Old 01-11-2008, 05:21 PM   #10
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Well it's the place for it...

...on topic...I don't like the idea but I'm not an ass...I'll make my judgement when I hear something, but hey this thing has been around for 2 years and I heard nothing yet so I'm not holding my breath

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List © : Everybody
© The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 08:01 PM   #11
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naranjito1992 View Post
thank you finally sum 1 smart i hate it how all these not latinos dont shut there racist mouths

wu latino is here 2 stay
Im latino and I think this Wu-Latino is a flop.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 08:52 PM   #12
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO View Post
Im latino and I think this Wu-Latino is a flop.
how many spics are on this site?
Old 01-11-2008, 08:58 PM   #13
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by naranjito1992 View Post
wu latino is here 2 stay
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 10:59 AM   #14
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula View Post
Quite alot actually. When it comes to the females of this site the majority are latina.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 05:35 PM   #15
MaXiMus Da MaNtis
Wu Vatican

MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula View Post

Oye ......Yeah Im Ashamed Of Wu Latino.....
MaXiMus Da MaNtis is offline   Reply With Quote