news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-07-2005, 01:19 PM   #1
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default whos gotten wisdom teeth pulled?

just got my shit out this morning. not too bad. got me some drugas which is always nice.

got to listen to music during it which was cool too, i picked trey anistacio, lead singer of phishs, solo album. Figured it would relax me, which it did.

The nitris i got in the begining was cool too, but ive done it before and shit so it wasnt anything that i didnt know was going to happen.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 01:21 PM   #2
Ink Is My Drink
Veteran Member

Ink Is My Drink shaolin monk
Default Re: whos gotten wisdom teeth pulled?

not me im not cool enough or wisdomy enough
Ink Is My Drink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 01:25 PM   #3
SurreaL
SL

SurreaL shaolin monk

Got mine out 2 year's ago, the gas fucked me up man, they gave me some perk's, popped 2, then sold the rest to some dude in a trenchcoat.

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho
SurreaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 01:43 PM   #4
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hah werd. viccadins are good shit, swhat im workin with at the moment.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 07-07-2005, 02:25 PM   #5
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I had the chance to get it done, but I told my dentist to do it another time. Basically I pussied out and my wisdom tooth is still rotting like ODB's skull
Old 07-07-2005, 02:54 PM   #6
CeeDub204
Choppin' Heads

CeeDub204 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to CeeDub204

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey
just got my shit out this morning. not too bad. got me some drugas which is always nice.

got to listen to music during it which was cool too, i picked trey anistacio, lead singer of phishs, solo album. Figured it would relax me, which it did.

The nitris i got in the begining was cool too, but ive done it before and shit so it wasnt anything that i didnt know was going to happen.
Phish is for dirty hippies

www.614hiphop.com - Columbus's lost and found for underground sound.
You used to be fly but you crashed your plane.
CeeDub204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 03:21 PM   #7
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nope, mine came in correct...but 4 other teeth were pulled before mine came in....and that made the room for the wisdom teeth.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 03:22 PM   #8
tostones

tostones crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to tostones

got my two top wisdoms pulled. wasn't bad at all.

the tylenol 3 they prescribed me gave me a bad headache though.

stopped using that and I was fine.

peace
tostones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 04:30 PM   #9
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

I just got them out two days ago, and ive just been takin pain killers constantly. It's pretty gay stuff
Old 07-07-2005, 05:17 PM   #10
whitey
Wu Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeeDub204
Phish is for dirty hippies
not necsisarily. just so happens a lot of dirty hippies listen to them. if you smoke pot you should give em a spin.

Old 07-07-2005, 05:54 PM   #11
Hayabusa
Veteran Member

Hayabusa grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to Hayabusa

I gotta get mine pulled this summer lol.

Hayabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 05:59 PM   #12
whitey
Wu Vatican

anybody whos got there done smoke weed the day of (after, about 10 hours later)?

i know they tell you not to, but docs tell you a lot of shit, most to cover there ass.

so anyone?

Old 07-07-2005, 07:54 PM   #13
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

yeah, when i got home ^ it wont hurt you.....atleast the percs make it all better anyways...

i was smokin within an hour or two, i simply said fuck it, had that cotton shit in my mouth
Old 07-08-2005, 11:44 AM   #14
IvanKorbi
Norwegian Viking

IvanKorbi grasshopper

Pulled on out couple of years ago, in the army. Because the tooth hurted like hell and the army-dentist did it for free. Though he wasn't really skilled at that stuff, the shit hurted for days man...
IvanKorbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 11:48 AM   #15
Mark
Mayoya

Mark grasshopper

I have ever heard of 'wisdom tooth'. I guess it's the same as (dutch) verstandskiezen?

Mark is offline   Reply With Quote