news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 08-01-2006, 01:19 AM   #1
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper
Default Naruto

Anybody watch this. Gaara is a crazy bastard. Sandman in SM3 should be like him. That would be sick. Anyway, the fight with him and Rock Lee is classic.
Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched
Icurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 10:29 AM   #2
bob99digi

bob99digi grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icurus
Anybody watch this. Gaara is a crazy bastard. Sandman in SM3 should be like him. That would be sick. Anyway, the fight with him and Rock Lee is classic.
Yea i watch this. I like it a lot.
bob99digi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 11:00 AM   #3
abasi
Veteran Member

abasi grasshopper

Its hot

Sasuke is ill
abasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 11:02 AM   #4
tacle

I'll tell you whats hot.... Cowboy Bebop.

Sort yourselfs out and watch a decent anime.

Nah i'm jokin', seen a few of Naruto, not too sure, heard it's good, but i checked some site, it didn't even get in the top 50, probably cause it's new, but is it that new, not to japan so....
Old 08-01-2006, 11:14 AM   #5
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Naruto is ill...but the dude is so annoying. Sasuke is dope. I watch the anime but theres plenty better.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 11:15 AM   #6
tacle

I bit overated don't you think, i don't think i could get into this kind of anime.
Old 08-01-2006, 11:56 PM   #7
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

No, I dont watch the american versions with really bad voice overs. Im talking about the japanese ones, uncut, lots of action and violence. The story is sick. It probably didnt hit the top 50 cause its been out in Japan since 2001. They're up to I think around 200.

But yeah theres better or equal anime right now. Bleach, Mai-Hime, Elfen Lied, Ergo Proxy(creator of "Cowboy Bebop: and "Samurai Champloo").

My personal favorite this past year besides those above is Samurai Champloo. Its not that new but its always great to see it, just like the creators' other show Cowboy Bebop.

Naruto just has alot more action and sick characters. The puppet master "Sasori" is fucking sick. Not the kid with the puppet, this guy has not shown up yet in the american version. This guy looks crazy.
Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched
Old 08-02-2006, 12:40 PM   #8
bob99digi

bob99digi grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icurus

Naruto just has alot more action and sick characters. The puppet master "Sasori" is fucking sick. Not the kid with the puppet, this guy has not shown up yet in the american version. This guy looks crazy.
I agree. I watch all those other animes, I would say only Samurai Champloo has fighting as good as it, hand to hand that is. But like you said, I think naruto has more fighting.

Bleach - I've never seen any of this series yet. I looked into it before and it just didn't seem that appealing to me. Is the fighting in this good?
bob99digi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 01:02 PM   #9
Tha Double-P
ADEPT

Tha Double-P grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Tha Double-P

gaara fucking pwns lee, then rock lee takes off his weights! holy fuck that was a sick fight resulting with someone in the hospital....
Tha Double-P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 12:56 AM   #10
fabiojonz

fabiojonz grasshopper

ok show, i played the video game though and it took me like an hour to get the last boss, the main character is annoying but the story is pretty good
fabiojonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 08:30 AM   #11
Frontal Lobotomy
Bonesetter

Frontal Lobotomy grasshopper

I thought I'd have be able to get in to this anime, btu it just hasn't happened. My bud used to download the Japanese episodes all the time and show them to me, though it has a catchy story and has that whole mystical vibe, it just didn't grab me. I enjoyed Full Metal Alchemist much more, which suprised even me. Though neither touched the likes of Serial Experiment Lain and Tenchi Muyo etc, still its worth a watch if it ain't dubbed

Chicks dig giant robots
Frontal Lobotomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 11:33 AM   #12
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

the one i cant wait to see in this anime is itachi, sasukes' older bro, from what i read......he is SICK
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 11:55 AM   #13
Tha Double-P
ADEPT

Tha Double-P grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Tha Double-P

haha if u watch it in japanese theres like 190 eps out or something, i already saw itachi he is sick
Tha Double-P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 08:36 PM   #14
Wu-Ronin
The Jamurai

Wu-Ronin grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty boy View Post
I bit overated don't you think, i don't think i could get into this kind of anime.
me niether, brother. cowboy bebop, samurai champloo, samurai 7, hellsing, they are all good to watch. these ninjas in this show, are a disscrace. like ninjas would where orange. i dont like it, or your face. just kiddin, your cool, but that show sucks.
Old 08-15-2006, 11:59 PM   #15
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu-Ronin View Post
me niether, brother. cowboy bebop, samurai champloo, samurai 7, hellsing, they are all good to watch. these ninjas in this show, are a disscrace. like ninjas would where orange. i dont like it, or your face. just kiddin, your cool, but that show sucks.
I could respect you opinion, but I hope its not only based on the show on Cartoon Network. One Piece is an excellent show, but they edit so much out on Cartoon Network. I also hope you're joking by basing your dislike cause he wears orange. Seriously, all theshows you just mention are amazing, I would put Naruto up there along with Bleach. I do not watch the Cartoon network series either, since most people say they butchered the show.