news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 08-17-2006, 04:02 AM   #16
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Double-P View Post
gaara fucking pwns lee, then rock lee takes off his weights! holy fuck that was a sick fight resulting with someone in the hospital....

The show gets worst when it comes to the violence. Wait until Itachi comes back, then the fight between Naruto and Gaara, that shit is crazy. I read the Manga and Sasuke right now is way too powerful. I dont think Naruto can beat him. Naruto and Sasuke have alot of history. Ep. 133 is a classic, their fight is going down as the greatest hand to hand combat in an anime. Fucking sick.

Im sure you guys can find this episode, or others on youtube.
Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched
Icurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 04:55 AM   #17
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

yeah naruto vs sasuke is great

the japanese version is much better tho

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 05:07 PM   #18
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legato View Post
how so?
Well, because the japanese versions are uncut. The american ones they cut the language, violence, blood, and death.
Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched
Old 08-17-2006, 05:46 PM   #19
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legato View Post
that was for tv though, the block they play it on is still somewhat for lil kids. they have the uncut dvd's out nw with english dubb.

I dont understand. So, what was the point of you asking the question. I not being rude, I just confused. Are you asking the difference between both uncut versions, american and Japanese. If so, I am sure they dont curse on the uncut american ones.

The cut versions on tv are not necessarily for little kids though. Cause parents already are complaining about the violence on the show. Apparently, the forest stuff with sasuke and orochimaru, they didnt cut much. Anyway, I hope I answer the question relating to both uncut versions. But, always check youtube for episodes and read the Manga, its much better.