news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-08-2005, 09:06 AM   #16
arcane
separatin game from truth

arcane grasshopper
Default Re: FAT JOE's ALL OR NOTHING sinking off the charts.....haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by tical2000
Like FAT JOE has to be the definition of sell-out........he used to rap hard with DITC and BIG PUN......now FAT JOE does fuckin watered down bubblegum songs with NELLY, ASHANTI, JA RULE, LIL JOHN, J-LO or whoever is popular at any given time.....

.....like that NELLY song out right now is so manufactured to be a hit single, that even MTV fans realise this and dont want to hear it......like FAT JOE's will do anything to stay on top 40 radio, He will work with any TRL pop tart to stay in the public eye.......FAT JOE is one of the lamest dudes in rap right now!
]

My thoughts exactly... plus if you've seen him in interviews recently, I think he honestly believes that he's the top artist in the game right now. Unbelievable. Oh, and yelling that "Crack!" shit is annoying to no end because he's trying to force-feed a catch phrase to people.... it's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

-Arcane

http://arcanum.dmusic.com
arcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 03:16 PM   #17
manhattanknight77

manhattanknight77 grasshopper

and and ggggg gunit aint dumb ?????
manhattanknight77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 03:25 PM   #18
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhattanknight77
and and ggggg gunit aint dumb ?????
we could go on for ages with dumb shit gunit does/says but i dont know if this server could handle it, dont wanna crash the site again ya knah.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 04:40 PM   #19
tical2000
Veteran Member

tical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcane
]

My thoughts exactly... plus if you've seen him in interviews recently, I think he honestly believes that he's the top artist in the game right now. Unbelievable. Oh, and yelling that "Crack!" shit is annoying to no end because he's trying to force-feed a catch phrase to people.... it's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.
haha, I thought of that too.........he is trying to force his catch phrase "crack" down everyones throat.......like he is some fuckin WWF wrestler.........shit is wack.......

.....but even that shit is not original as CAMRON has been yelling "killa" on all his tracks, the only difference is that is does not sound as forced and manufactured as FAT JOE.........

FAT JOE just copyies what ever is popular at any given time.......ASHANTI Collabos that sound like JA RULE, LIL JOHN crunk remixes, NELLY Collabos, J-LO, etc....

Ya I have heard FAT JOE in interviews and he was talking about ALL OR NOTHING being a 5 mic classic record..........like the album is so fuckin manufactured, so many watered down songs.

FAT JOE is the wackest dude in rap right now......beacuse we know where he came from with DITC and PUN..........FAT JOE has absolutly no ARTISTIC INTEGRITY anymore.......up next will be LIL' BOW WOW collabo....JOE has no shame

If 50 CENT could do one good thing, he could end FAT JOE's career like he did JA RULE
tical2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 08:22 PM   #20
JOHNNY_TICAL
A K A . MOUSER WORDS...

JOHNNY_TICAL grasshopper

GOT RESPECT 4 FAT JOE..... SINCE HIS DAYS WIT BIG L {R I P} STRAIGHT KILLER LYRICS........ BUT DONT KNOW Y HE LIKE 2 GO COMMERCIAL NOW........ U SHOULD JUST COME OUT WIT A FUCKEN MORE LYRICAL ALBUM 4 DA STREETS .... AND I BET HE WOULD FUCKEN GO DOUBLE .. QUADRUPLE PLATINUM........

" SHOW DEEZ KIDS.... HOW LEGIT IT IS...... I USED 2 STEAL ... BUT NOW I OWN SEVERAL BUSINESSES....."

- FAT JOE ........

PEACE OUT ............
JOHNNY_TICAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 08:42 PM   #21
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

he made another album huh?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 08:50 PM   #22
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

still like him on that Who Got Gunz track with MOP & Gangstarr shit was banging

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 02:13 AM   #23
faderlaceratah
ott killah

faderlaceratah grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to faderlaceratah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
still like him on that Who Got Gunz track with MOP & Gangstarr shit was banging
yeah, word up.. that track is ill. "and even if the apple won't spin/ I reach in my back pocket and blast you wit his twin/"

but yo, Fat Joe was fucking sick up until the past 2-3 years. I was feelin Joe a lot more with DITC and shit, not so much Terror Squad. J.O.E was fuckin dope, son.. "Success" is such an ill track.
Old 07-09-2005, 03:00 AM   #24
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

sorry i cant support the fat fuck anymore, if youre going to make wack music at least sell some records. fat joe and method man should have a beef and kill each other before they lose the rest of their money making more wack records and their children have nothing to eat but the wood chips their next albums gross
Old 07-09-2005, 05:49 AM   #25
Rebel_INS
Veteran Member

Rebel_INS shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Rebel_INS

Same here man hes wack