news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 08-03-2006, 07:09 AM   #1
supremecharma
5%... lawls....

supremecharma grasshopper
Default Scarface.....!

whats everyones favourite part in this AWESOME film.....

mine is when that columbian has just chainsawed his friend and he runs down in the street and shoots him in the head infront of like a hundred witnesses in broad daylight..... straight gangster.....

get postin....
supremecharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 10:12 AM   #2
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

My favourate scene is in the restaurant when he's drunk and says "you need people like me so you can say thats the bad guy" great scene.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 10:43 AM   #3
9th Warrior
The Poet You Never Were

9th Warrior crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to 9th Warrior

the part after the carbomb fails cuz they wont let it kill the wife and children, and hes riding in the car and al turns around and blows that guys fuckin brains out ! that was raw..
Old 08-03-2006, 10:44 AM   #4
energizer

energizer crouching tiger

has anyone seen the original scarface from like '32
energizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 11:06 AM   #5
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Motherfucker You Die !
Old 08-03-2006, 12:01 PM   #6
Dough Snatcher
Veteran Member

Dough Snatcher shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Dough Snatcher Send a message via MSN to Dough Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by energizer
has anyone seen the original scarface from like '32
Yeah I have. In fact i was kinda hoping this thread would be about the original, but what ever.

My favorite scene would have to be when Manny was hitting on that white chick at the pool side. He told tony all he has to do is flick is tounge at um and he's got the cuncha(sp).

"The earth daughter rest her head on my chest
Through the struggle we cuddle under half-moon crest"
Dough Snatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 12:16 PM   #7
smokebongoncliff
WuTang is the Foundation

smokebongoncliff grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to smokebongoncliff

there was a different version?

Now yo yo, whattup yo, time is runnin out. It's for real though, let's connect politic - ditto. We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases. Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces
smokebongoncliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 12:26 PM   #8
Frontal Lobotomy
Bonesetter

Frontal Lobotomy grasshopper

^ Not different, an original version from the old days. Same with The Untouchables.
As for my favourite bit of the Pacino version. It has to be just after Frank and that narc are killed, and the dude left is offered a job, and the other guy is like "ey man you got a job!" hahaha, that line creases me up everytime

Chicks dig giant robots
Frontal Lobotomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 02:41 PM   #9
The Wizzard
Stephen Strange _ZZ_

The Wizzard grasshopper

The '32 version came with the special edition boxset when they rereleased scarface like 3-4 years ago. But my favorite part is when Tony, Manny and Chi Chi walk into Lopez Motors right after they just tried to hit Tony at The Babylon Club. that shit is tenses as hell. great scene.
The Wizzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 02:42 PM   #10
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique
Motherfucker You Die !
it dont say that its "you dead motherfucker!"
then hes shoots dude
i should know i seen it like 50 times
i couldnt possibly pick a favorite part of this film
every scene in it is amazing
i mean if i say the chainsaw scene, ill want to say the one where tony and co bust into frank lopezs office and take over
then they like "you want a job ernie?"
and the guys shakin and gulps down some gin

my favorite line however is "you think you take me with bullets, you need a fuckin army you gonna take me"
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 02:44 PM   #11
ShaDynasty

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper_Shapes
^ Not different, an original version from the old days. Same with The Untouchables.
As for my favourite bit of the Pacino version. It has to be just after Frank and that narc are killed, and the dude left is offered a job, and the other guy is like "ey man you got a job!" hahaha, that line creases me up everytime
if youd seen the film youd know its a lot different to the 83 version, the story is much different, tony gives himself up to the fuzz at the end of the 32 version
Old 08-03-2006, 03:01 PM   #12
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

im pretty sure its 'YOU DIE MOTHERFUCKER'
u think u the only one who saw the movie more than once?

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 03:09 PM   #13
ShaDynasty

its stupid to argue over technical shit, but I AM RIGHT!
Old 08-03-2006, 03:09 PM   #14
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap
im pretty sure its 'YOU DIE MOTHERFUCKER'
u think u the only one who saw the movie more than once?
i think youre right. i tend to get it backwards..

and yeah i think many of has the godamn dvd..lol
Old 08-03-2006, 03:18 PM   #15
ShaDynasty

go watch it right now then tell me what the line is