news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-07-2005, 09:45 PM   #1
LuGhostDog
Veteran Member

LuGhostDog grasshopper
Default I break bread 4 the game, well punk muthafukaz in my lane do the same!

Northstar. Rzaz gift to Wu-Tang affilliate listenrz. Thank god came in the game bangin Wu-Tang.
LuGhostDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 09:53 PM   #2
LuGhostDog
Veteran Member

LuGhostDog grasshopper
Default Re: I break bread 4 the game, well punk muthafukaz in my lane do the same!

Christ Bearer is the Wu M.C of the Millenium dogz. Cant wait 4 tha tFree Murder/Christ shit.
Old 07-07-2005, 09:58 PM   #3
LuGhostDog
Veteran Member

LuGhostDog grasshopper
Default Re: I break bread 4 the game, well punk muthafukaz in my lane do the same!

I have the Northstar 2 shit and those West coast killa beez are far ahead of the game. Wu affilliates r our future yo so rep that shit or get the fuk off the wutangcorp site.
Old 07-07-2005, 10:15 PM   #4
LuGhostDog
Veteran Member

LuGhostDog grasshopper

71RAW's the essence of the Wu my people. Check those far east M.C's who role wit the one an only Northstar. Da Monstar niggaz hold ya headz high yo, your time is know.....
Old 07-07-2005, 10:17 PM   #5
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

free post
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 10:19 PM   #6
LuGhostDog
Veteran Member

LuGhostDog grasshopper

Nice responce!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see why your 950 posts deep faggot wannabe. I'd clap u 4 free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old 07-07-2005, 10:20 PM   #7
Create
Furst Breed !!

Create grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Create

Second Freepost

Pussy Ass Quotes
Quote:
Originally Posted by gi0vanni
create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.
Create is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 10:22 PM   #8
LuGhostDog
Veteran Member

LuGhostDog grasshopper

U2 dog how dare u bare KILLARMYS crew on ya post?
Old 07-07-2005, 10:29 PM   #9
LuGhostDog
Veteran Member

LuGhostDog grasshopper

If Lord Superb / 9TH / an Killa Sin wz here he'd order the assasination of yall..
Old 07-07-2005, 10:33 PM   #10
sparlecki

sparlecki grasshopper

man, northstar is beyond bad, there are fucking travesty...
sparlecki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 10:34 PM   #11
LuGhostDog
Veteran Member

LuGhostDog grasshopper

No such thing az a free post u 50 cent / radio representorz..........!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-07-2005, 10:39 PM   #12
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

thanks dude.....anthai an christbearer are sick, i did a 71raw throw up under a bridge for the wc killabeez.....i dont have a camera tho......thanks for all the updates, is the 71raw site up again or what, I liked those cats, anthai and that other dude h711 or somehtin
peace......

wade's got so many posts cuz he hooks up cats with wu vids non stop...he's the man!
Old 07-07-2005, 10:40 PM   #13
LuGhostDog
Veteran Member

LuGhostDog grasshopper

Jr member 4 sho sho.
Old 07-07-2005, 10:42 PM   #14
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

ima get a camera an get that shit on film/....ill do a new one, i told em id hook em up like 20 times, i best do it.
Old 07-07-2005, 10:43 PM   #15
LuGhostDog
Veteran Member

LuGhostDog grasshopper

(Sicka)... Help open the futurez eyez. They probably hate against MATHZ shit!