news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Wu On The Road

Old 08-19-2006, 05:48 PM   #16
famenchuan
Wu Vatican

famenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkey

I was at the show the 18th. It was the fucking greatest shit ever. The energy in the fucking place was amazing.
famenchuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 06:05 PM   #17
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by StIllCrUnked View Post
Cappadonna is the size of Barry Bonds.. when did he get soo jacked up?
check put it on the line dvd aswell....bilt
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 05:09 AM   #18
Chris79

Chris79 shaolin monk

I went to the show on the 18th with Lord Jamar

Method Man said some shit about the crowd on the 17th and how it sucked ass.....and the crowd that night was so much better.....but I took that as a generic statement....I see now though after a few comments that he wasnt joking

The show was great....I know Rza hasnt shown up for past shows on this tour but he would NEVER NEVER NEVER live it down if he didnt show up for a NYC show (unless it was a real emergency or something)

Here are my pictures:
http://wutang81806.shutterfly.com/action/

You can telll where I was based upon the angles of the pics haha....for some reason, at one point in the show, I was so close to Rza that I wanted to ask why he never put out the Tekitha album.....I'm sore bout that lol

Last edited by Chris79; 08-21-2006 at 05:13 AM.
Chris79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 09:21 AM   #19
famenchuan
Wu Vatican

famenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkey

I love when redman said "I dont care what anyone says I'm part of the wutang" love that unity.
Old 08-21-2006, 10:25 AM   #20
Divinity21

Divinity21 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Divinity21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris79 View Post

Method Man said some shit about the crowd on the 17th and how it sucked ass.....and the crowd that night was so much better.....but I took that as a generic statement....I see now though after a few comments that he wasnt joking

The show was great....I know Rza hasnt shown up for past shows on this tour but he would NEVER NEVER NEVER live it down if he didnt show up for a NYC show (unless it was a real emergency or something)

Here are my pictures:

You can telll where I was based upon the angles of the pics haha....for some reason, at one point in the show, I was so close to Rza that I wanted to ask why he never put out the Tekitha album.....I'm sore bout that lol

dope pics man .. i was like right next 2 u ... lol .. da pics u took were like da same as mine lol .... i jus need 2 develop dem ...
Divinity21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 10:28 AM   #21
SMOKE BLUNTS
Banned

SMOKE BLUNTS grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by famenchuan View Post
I love when redman said "I dont care what anyone says I'm part of the wutang" love that unity.
thats fo real man
SMOKE BLUNTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 10:51 AM   #22
famenchuan
Wu Vatican

Quote:

Here are my pictures:

Yo you were right in front of me. I remember there were two people taking pics right in front of me. Were you the white guy with the glasses. There was also another person but I dont remember what they look like.
Old 08-21-2006, 05:00 PM   #23
Chris79

Chris79 shaolin monk

I was the chubby Asian kid in the grey shirt...right on the gate....not too sure who was behind me since I didnt turn around much...except when that lady basically told off that white girl...that was crazy...she literally said im gonna fuck you up ha

But yeah, there was an Asian girl to my right and a white guy with a hat I think to my left...other than that, who knows...I wish I wouldve remembered to pick up my Method Man album cover poster that they gave out

You know what was cool?....after I came out, some Wu members were just chillin outside talking to fans...I saw Cappadonna....U-God...and I gave props to J-Love....he's the man

Here are the pics I took at other shows if anyone is interested in peeping:

www.ghostface42206.shutterfly.com
www.rakim22706.shutterfly.com
http://ghostface42206.shutterfly.com...21b33caecfa445
http://mobbraebcc71906.shutterfly.com/action/

Oh yeah, before Wu's set, the DJ said something about a Method Man and Immortal Technique show coming up?....but I cant find that anywhere online...anyone have info on that?
Old 08-21-2006, 05:33 PM   #24
J-Ronin
illest mixtape DJ out

J-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to J-Ronin Send a message via MSN to J-Ronin

I was there on the 18th. First off I gotta say peace to everybody who copped the Killah Priest - Prelude to the Offering mixtape. Keep in touch, add me on myspace.

2nd , shout out to the whole WU fam. Much love. I got in with some VIP status and I was on stage with everybody rocking out along with Sav Killz. ALL ELEMENTS is still WU fam ya heard?

I threw a couple of cds out to the crowd at the end of the show. Heads seemed to love that.

Peace to all y'all that came thru. I got lots of shows coming up and mixtapes.
-J
J-Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 07:54 PM   #25
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

[QUOTE=Chris79;558285]But yeah, there was an Asian girl to my right and a white guy with a hat I think to my left...other than that, who knowsQUOTE]

Yeah that was me with the hat on, I can tell buy your picks. And J Ronin I was the one that said I already had the Killah Priest - Prelude to the Offering when we were outside, but I forgot to ask you if you still talk to Endemic? Thats my man right there, we be doing shit together a lot.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 08:10 PM   #26
ZiG 9th
Universal builder

Location: Holdin down the North Eastern corner of the U.S. Matrix
ZiG 9th Village Idiot
Send a message via AIM to ZiG 9th Send a message via Yahoo to ZiG 9th

Quote:
I was the chubby Asian kid in the grey shirt...right on the gate....not too sure who was behind me since I didnt turn around much...except when that lady basically told off that white girl...that was crazy...she literally said im gonna fuck you up ha

But yeah, there was an Asian girl to my right and a white guy with a hat I think to my left...other than that, who knows...I wish I wouldve remembered to pick up my Method Man album cover poster that they gave out

You know what was cool?....after I came out, some Wu members were just chillin outside talking to fans...I saw Cappadonna....U-God...and I gave props to J-Love....he's the man

Here are the pics I took at other shows if anyone is interested in peeping:

Oh yeah, before Wu's set, the DJ said something about a Method Man and Immortal Technique show coming up?....but I cant find that anywhere online...anyone have info on that?

y0 when and where was that Mobb Deep Raekwon Bcc concert?
Old 08-21-2006, 09:23 PM   #27
famenchuan
Wu Vatican

Quote:

Here are the pics I took at other shows if anyone is interested in peepi

Were you with another asian kid cause then I remember who you are.
Old 08-21-2006, 09:29 PM   #28
Chris79

Chris79 shaolin monk

Zig 9th: The Mobb Deep, Rae and BCC show was July 19th @ Nokia Theatre

Nah not with any other Asian kid....I was by myself....I wasnt aware there were other Asians near me except for that girl....oh wait....there were two Japanese kids I think to my right
Old 08-21-2006, 09:31 PM   #29
famenchuan
Wu Vatican

Then I dont remember you. There were two asian kids at the gate right where you took the pictures. One of them had a mustache.
Old 08-21-2006, 09:35 PM   #30
Chris79

Chris79 shaolin monk

Ah well

I'll be at the Method Man show if there is one

Definitely be at the EPMD show coming up

And one of the Rakim shows on Thanksgiving weekend