news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 08-06-2006, 02:52 AM   #1
Wu-Ronin
The Jamurai

Wu-Ronin grasshopper
Default Hellsing

very nice anime. i was writing about it somewhere else and i want to ask people what they think of it, what they know, what they want to learn, ect. and if any of you has some episodes on the series, please share it with people along with your comments on this anime.

in my opinion, its one of the best and do recomend it. simply brilliant story for those who are fans of the supernatural vampires, and most of all, Alucard, the true badass vampire of the caslevania game series. he is not a fictional game character, in fact he is a famouse character in stories about Dracula, told to people for hundreds of years. Alucard(Dracula's son)spelled bacwards is Dracula,
so that gives you an idea on how powerful this vampire is.

now before i get carried away, please post your comments.
Old 08-09-2006, 05:46 AM   #2
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've got the first four eps of this, I liked it but I haven't had the time to get the rest of them, I will though at some point.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 05:12 PM   #3
Wu-Ronin
The Jamurai

Wu-Ronin grasshopper

i'll be gatefull if you'd share them with me and anybody else who post here. you should visit realitylapse.com, you can download a bunch of free mp3s and full episode, from a shit load of anime shows.
Old 08-09-2006, 05:36 PM   #4
Dough Snatcher
Veteran Member

Dough Snatcher shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Dough Snatcher Send a message via MSN to Dough Snatcher

I kinda regret not finishing this anime...

"The earth daughter rest her head on my chest
Through the struggle we cuddle under half-moon crest"
Dough Snatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 10:15 PM   #5
Os3y3ris
Veteran Member

Os3y3ris shaolin monk

Alucard in Hellsing isn't Dracula's son. He's Dracula.

And Dracula was written in 1897. The character was original, despite inspiration by Vlad and other historical figures. There weren't any sequels, featuring a son or otherwise.

Anyways, look out for the NEW Hellsing OVA. Much improved.

Madness! Combustion! Liberty and the end of all law! The invisible international! The toast is anarchy!

Last edited by Os3y3ris; 08-09-2006 at 10:19 PM.
Os3y3ris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 11:40 PM   #6
Wu-Ronin
The Jamurai

Wu-Ronin grasshopper

many people dont like it when they see alucard as dracula. because if it was dracula, he would use the name dracula and not alucard. and i dont think dracula would serve decendants of van hellsing, the man whos goal is to kill him.
it wouldnt make sense at all if he was dracula. being his son is way better to the story, but there is not enough proof to support any of those theries.
Old 08-09-2006, 11:43 PM   #7
Wu-Ronin
The Jamurai

Wu-Ronin grasshopper

you are right about dracula not having a sequal. but the character alucard was created in the castlevania series. so he must be based on that character, accept the part about being half human.
Old 08-10-2006, 06:25 AM   #8
Os3y3ris
Veteran Member

Os3y3ris shaolin monk

You fail at Hellsing. The anime was never completed. Had the story continued to where it was headed before cancellation, which the new one will, he would've been called out as Dracula when he goes to war in London. Not only is he called out though, but he transforms into the count. He also has flashbacks to his "death" as Dracula and then later, his life and death as Vlad the Impaler. His bloodlust as Vlad and his transformation into Dracula are explained through his Christian religion. He fights for God after being captured and raped, relying on his faith to survive, but he's captured again, foresakes God and drinks the blood of the dead, becoming a vampire.

Trust me man, I know way more about Hellsing than you.

PS

[spoiler]

The butler did it.

Madness! Combustion! Liberty and the end of all law! The invisible international! The toast is anarchy!
Old 08-10-2006, 01:46 PM   #9
Wu-Ronin
The Jamurai

Wu-Ronin grasshopper

well that makes way more sense. i like the fact of him comin back as someone else and being forced against his will. thanx for explaining that, i have a better understanding of the character now.
Old 08-10-2006, 02:01 PM   #10
Wu-Tality
Metal Gear

Wu-Tality grasshopper

Im waiting for the new series to continue, it should follow the manga. So what did the butler do? PM me to avoid spoilers.
Old 08-10-2006, 05:31 PM   #11
Wu-Ronin
The Jamurai

Wu-Ronin grasshopper

''our mission is to destroy any heritic that would deny the word of god. we will crush your unholy body, and salt the earth with your dust. amen.''
Old 08-12-2006, 11:09 AM   #12
Os3y3ris
Veteran Member

Os3y3ris shaolin monk

Man, you shopuld see the Jude Iscariot speech.

http://groups.msn.com/ATU-BOTI/hells...o&PhotoID=7906

Last edited by Os3y3ris; 08-12-2006 at 11:22 AM.
Old 08-12-2006, 02:05 PM   #13
Wu-Ronin
The Jamurai

Wu-Ronin grasshopper

that whole thing gave me goose bumps. nice, fuckin speach.
Old 08-20-2006, 12:37 AM   #14
Wu-Ronin
The Jamurai

Wu-Ronin grasshopper

''he will never be able to kill me. that dog is not a man nor monster. only a man can truely hope to kill a monster.''