news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 08-18-2006, 03:44 PM   #16
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition's Avatar

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty boy View Post
U-God is brilliant, i've always rated him as an MC.
co sign RESPEKT Uey bitchass haters

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 03:51 PM   #17
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

I ugree U.G. needs to stay away from that "Bump" shit or at least keep it in the strip clubs. Other than that he can get gritty on the mic - loove that niggaz flow (no homo).

Whateva happened w/ him and Lethafase anyway? is that beef still cookin and how the hell did that whole shit start??? Lethafase was chewin U.G.'s ass out on his Myspace callin him a "studio thug" and all types of shit...
Old 08-18-2006, 04:34 PM   #18
smokebongoncliff
WuTang is the Foundation

smokebongoncliff grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to smokebongoncliff

Quote:
Originally Posted by vahacris View Post
especially on mr.excitement........... get out of here.......
he might experiment. if he wanted to i guarentee he coould give a consistant dope flow, like on Supa Ninjaz on the Pillage. But he wants to change up his shit

Now yo yo, whattup yo, time is runnin out. It's for real though, let's connect politic - ditto. We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases. Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces
smokebongoncliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 04:48 PM   #19
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

U-God's crunk club shit > South niggaz crunk club shit

lyrically.
Old 08-19-2006, 09:28 AM   #20
PLO-Stylez
ADEPT

PLO-Stylez grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokebongoncliff View Post
U god has mastered his style.
U-God's style is a supporting role, opening a track, closing it, or giving a raw verse in the middle. He just cant carry a song on his own but he can come out of no where and make an average song straight dope
Old 08-19-2006, 12:15 PM   #21
rubyspirit
Ridin' in the Wu-mobile

rubyspirit grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
U-God's crunk club shit > South niggaz crunk club shit

lyrically.
^ co-sign ... although I haven't listened to crunk often. I refuse to!
rubyspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 12:47 PM   #22
The Wizzard
Stephen Strange _ZZ_

The Wizzard grasshopper

^You talking about real Crunk or the Lil Jon Mtv Shit
Old 08-27-2006, 12:20 PM   #23
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

i really thought hard about this one i having been listening to u-god from the beginig some years i thought u-god was the illest & other years i thought this guy is fuckin himself up & now i have come to realise that i respect u-god & would love to seem drop some more cd's i only got the mr. excitement cd 2 days ago because i listened to alot of u dick heads putting the cd down the cd wasn't bad i have come to realise the only way you will really know is if you listen to the cd's yourself & judge for yourself & keep your negative opinions to yourself don't fuckup other peoples minds
RAMESH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 12:27 PM   #24
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

U-God needs to sit down and listen to Forever and mimic his own style on that album; or listen to one of his best verses on "Black Jesus." I think he has messed his own self up throughout the years. Almost every member has been consistent witht there flow and lyrics...except him, and Cappa.
Old 08-27-2006, 06:49 PM   #25
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

^
No, not Inspectah.
Old 08-27-2006, 10:59 PM   #26
mashqauck
+-

mashqauck crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to mashqauck

U-GOD IS THE BEST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIM AND RUSTY!!!! OMG OMG OMG BABY U FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!! fuck everyone who hates on U-God!
Old 09-05-2006, 11:34 AM   #27
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

like i said in another thread like this...........U GOD NEEDS TO HOP DA HELL OFF MYSPACE AND RE-SHARPEN HIS DARTS!
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 11:45 AM   #28
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germillion View Post
Fuck, you talkin' 'bout the new shit...
I ONLY listen to the OLD stuff. This new shit sucks. All of it. I don't even consider Wu-Tang existing after '97. Universal God Allah has the greatest voice. Raaaw I'ma give it to ya, with no trivia, raw like cocaine straight from Bolivia...
haha
Rame is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 01:21 PM   #29
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I think U-God trying to take a different direction in his rap career, thus he's been falling off lately but if he ever refocuses he could drop a deadly solo.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 12:21 PM   #30
B. Schulze
aka jimothy jackson

Location: Stamford CT, home of a bunch of yuppie motherfuckers (and me)
B. Schulze grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to B. Schulze Send a message via AIM to B. Schulze

the only reason u-god's new shit is good is because he stole the masters to leathafase's album and is stealing his lyrics
B. Schulze is offline   Reply With Quote