news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Wu On The Road

Old 08-07-2006, 05:03 PM   #1
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Detroit show!! Aug 13

alright who's going?? I was just readin that "alone at a wu concert" thread and its lookin like I might have to do that as well, damn.
Old 08-08-2006, 08:14 AM   #2
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

I'll be there. Me and my girl.
pneumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 11:07 AM   #3
seanc1906

seanc1906 grasshopper

Yeah, I'm goin too. Got two front row tickets, but can't determine which of my homies I'ma take with me. I wanna take someone who can truely appreciate it. I wonder if Chene Park is gonna actually make the area near the stage seated or is it gonna be a standing room pit like most hip-hop shows. Hell, I just hope all them niggas show up. I saw The Roots last Thursday so that concert is fresh in my head. Hopefully the Clan won't dissapoint. I'm not trying to sit through a Masta Killa, Gza & Deck show. If both Rae & Ghost aren't there, I'll be severely dissapointed and may even leave early.
seanc1906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 11:25 AM   #4
na diel
Wu-Tang Forever

na diel grasshopper

I'll be there too ya'll with 4 of my people 5th row center
me and my girl are both gonna wear Fishscale Tees..aint that cute?

peace...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/Nathaniel9
na diel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 11:55 AM   #5
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

I got some front row shit too, in section 200.
Old 08-08-2006, 10:16 PM   #6
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I got row 3 seat 12. Yeah I never heard of Chene Park I hope its a nice venue...is it outdoors or somethin? I'm thinkin either rockin my "36" wu fabrics shirt or the RIP ODB one. I had my art of war wu-tang 2002 at my last wu show.
Old 08-09-2006, 08:00 AM   #7
pneumatic
The Preacher

I have never been there either, but from the pictures Ive seen, I think it is indoor/outdoor. Kind of like a roof over your head but it is all open.
Old 08-09-2006, 08:05 AM   #8
pneumatic
The Preacher

Here are some pics:

Old 08-09-2006, 10:15 AM   #9
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

well damn that looks pretty dope then, thanks
Old 08-09-2006, 03:32 PM   #10
Liquidswordsman
Shogun Assassin

Liquidswordsman grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Liquidswordsman

I am driving from Columbus for the show....i am 3 row seat 13 and 14......if anyone knows some good spots to hang out on saturday night please let me know.....if ya wanna meet up at th show that cool too.....my Gza signed shirt is easy to find ,lol.........So hit me up Detroit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
usa was built on terrorism

Liquidswordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 04:41 PM   #11
pneumatic
The Preacher

That's cool.. comin to show love from Columbus. I think I'll be wearin my liguid swords T.
Old 08-09-2006, 06:16 PM   #12
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

probably the only chance i'll ever get to see all surviving clan members together in my lifetime and i wont be able to go.

so sad.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Last edited by THE W; 08-09-2006 at 07:53 PM.
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 06:46 PM   #13
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

I got 2 tickets, front row and center!!! I do it big.

Like most of you, I have never been to the place, but its looks nice.
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 08:45 AM   #14
Dirtdog13
Mr. Awesome Guy

Dirtdog13 grasshopper

Chene Park sucks, unfortunately. And rap shows don't generally tanslate well in an outdoor venue. I'm driving to Chicago to see them the night before.
Dirtdog13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 09:01 AM   #15
pneumatic
The Preacher

Seems like a waste, espeacially for general admission.