news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2005, 08:42 AM   #1
akira kurosawa
Veteran Member

akira kurosawa grasshopper
Default I LOVE u ALL *BIG KISSES*

I'm sure most people here won't really be all that botherd nor concerned that I'm leaving, but I do feel that it's important to explain my reasons as this can affect each and everyone's experience and enjoyment of the board.

If you read what it says in my sig you'll understand the issue here that I'm referring to. This isn't about pictures - This is about the lack of respect one can have when wanting to make an unnecessary change to someone's settings without the decency of contacting them through pm first. It's a mockery. Making this unnecessary change public by writing "Your banner was way too big" for everyone to see is an embarrassment. It's about using basic communication skills that I'm failing to see. Are all mods 13?

Do I really wanna be a member of a board with such controlling, power-happy, sytematic fools that can't even maintain an element of democratic respect? NO!

Iv'e been on a lot of boards but this by far the most poorly run. Who chooses these mods? Are they semi-nazi?

The thing that annoys me the most is that my sig was fine. And that I've seen far bigger sigs that are still present. I also find it coincidently odd that this happens not long after I make a negative comment about the mods here in another thread.

Anyway, das my thoughts. Didn't wanna whine and shit. Just feel mistreated and see a lot of stupid mod shit going on.

Peace to those who care, try and get this shit sorted. I think it's important for the freedom and enjoyment of posting here.

Oh, and just in case a mod removes what it says in my sig - "Your banna was way too big - Wu-Tang Corp.

Anyways, this shit to me needs revaluating; I got bombs going off around me and shit.

Peace n' Godbless.
Old 07-08-2005, 08:43 AM   #2
6thPlanet
Banned

6thPlanet grasshopper
Default Re: I'm outa here | this board is run by systematic idiots

Goodbye.
Old 07-08-2005, 08:47 AM   #3
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

I suppose I could riff a list of things that I care as little about as all that bitching about signatures, moderators and the rest of this forum. Let's see... low carb diets, Michael Moore, the Republican National Convention, Kabbalah & all Kabbalah-related products, Hi-Def TV, the Bush daughters, wireless hotspots, the OC, the UN, recycling, getting Punk'd, Danny Gans, the Latin Grammys, the real Grammys, the Yankees payroll, all the red states, all the blue states, every hybrid car, every talk show, everything on the planet, everything in the solar system, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everythingj every-everything that exists past present & future, in discovered and undiscovered dimensions! Oh, and Hugh Jackman.

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Old 07-08-2005, 08:53 AM   #4
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

a fair point man, sorry to see you leave...

peace out
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 07-08-2005, 08:58 AM   #5
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Who put that wack shit in my sig?
Old 07-08-2005, 08:59 AM   #6
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

actually you're 100% correct, these mods are insane, (watch me get banned for this), I don't think it was 36 tho, he's actually cool.......i think it was mark ................(watch me get banned or my sig changed or my title changed.......)

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Old 07-08-2005, 09:00 AM   #7
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

Lol, seems like alot of you here don't really like Mark that much!

Too bad tho.

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Old 07-08-2005, 09:01 AM   #8
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea 36 is cool..................but damn thats sucks.........how big was it...post the pic
Old 07-08-2005, 09:24 AM   #9
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

All mods and admins and stuff have gay and need to die because they often suckle on pemises. Also, I'm the reason Marks sister started wearing make up. You seen that smudge proof lipstick she carries with her? Huh, do you?

It's because of this guy...

I love how I can get away with this.... if I can...

Old 07-08-2005, 09:55 AM   #10
6thPlanet
Banned

6thPlanet grasshopper

http://upload.bbarak.cz/Os10/Busta%2...ome%20More.mpg
Old 07-08-2005, 10:07 AM   #11
6thPlanet
Banned

6thPlanet grasshopper

Hahahaha
I can't do nothing about it.
Old 07-08-2005, 10:13 AM   #12
6thPlanet
Banned

6thPlanet grasshopper

Sorry man
Old 07-08-2005, 10:31 AM   #13
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

..............ok

peace

Old 07-08-2005, 10:38 AM   #14
MefMan36
Big Surge

MefMan36 sitting duck

^Tuco runs Miami, did u guys know that?

Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.
Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk
Old 07-08-2005, 10:42 AM   #15
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

ehhhh.......im close fam
lol

peace

Closed Thread