news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Wu On The Road

Old 08-10-2006, 10:14 AM   #1
racist randy
Don't grab my jacket dunn

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy
Default Philly Concert problems

is this in the wrong topic? anyways im hearing that they might cancel the show in philly due to the lack of ticket sales, this will be very fucked up. I also heard they might move it to the eletric factory.....i hope this isnt true.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 12:50 PM   #2
killarmyblack
85 %ER

killarmyblack grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to killarmyblack Send a message via MSN to killarmyblack

it cant be true cause i called the electric factory ticketmaster and piers festival and tla and they said its still on
killarmyblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 01:26 PM   #3
racist randy

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ok. cause I heard this from "insiders" thats why i asked.
Old 08-13-2006, 09:03 AM   #4
ZiG 9th
Universal builder

Location: Holdin down the North Eastern corner of the U.S. Matrix
ZiG 9th Village Idiot
Send a message via AIM to ZiG 9th Send a message via Yahoo to ZiG 9th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Ok. cause I heard this from "insiders" thats why i asked.

What insiders u heard this from?
Old 08-13-2006, 09:39 PM   #5
racist randy

people that will be workin at the concert
Old 08-14-2006, 02:36 PM   #6
killarmyblack
85 %ER

they still havin it at the piers 1 i spoke to noha bcc road manager and he said they still having it there yo is there seats there or can anybody stand where ever they want i aint never been there
Old 08-14-2006, 02:43 PM   #7
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

isnt BCC, JMT & Wu gonna be in the philly show??? oh FAUCK!!!

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 02:22 PM   #8
killarmyblack
85 %ER

yea wu tang,the whole boot camp clik-ogc,heltah skeltah,smif n wessun,buckshot-redman,rakim,kid capri,rhymefest,jedi mind tricks,reef the lost cauze,this is a wu tang boot camp clik show cause bcc was going to have 2 shows in philly 1 on the 16th which is today at the first unitrian church down town somewhere and at the piers 1 but then they cancl the 16th and they just doing the piers 1 show.
Old 08-17-2006, 10:21 PM   #9
wufan10304
SLIMEY SAVAGE

wufan10304 prodigal sonwufan10304 prodigal sonwufan10304 prodigal sonwufan10304 prodigal sonwufan10304 prodigal sonwufan10304 prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to wufan10304

this concert is going to be crazy man. i havent really heard alot of promo on the radio around here. 100.3 the beat mentioned it, and power 99 said a few things..they really pumping this and 1 mixtape..ha ha..
wufan10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 11:03 PM   #10
racist randy

yo i cant make it moms is actin real gay right now
Old 08-18-2006, 05:16 PM   #11
Deity Allah
Veteran Member

Deity Allah grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Deity Allah

I just copped my ticket. I'm coming all the way from New Haven, couldn't miss this one
Deity Allah is offline   Reply With Quote