news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 08-29-2006, 03:34 PM   #181
Gravedigga_nigga
rzarected

Gravedigga_nigga crouching tiger

got it for 12.99 at bestbuy, fucking great album!
Old 08-29-2006, 03:45 PM   #182
Kriszy Substance
And in the end..?

Kriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkey

I got it this morning...only $9.99. I am mad that I have to be here at work and cant listen to it...only got as far as Dirty Mef. Fuck!! All I want to do is listen to this album!!! So far so good though...I love Meths energy and I have a feeling I havent gotten to the best tracks yet. I will post a full review later in the review thread. Much love and many thanks to Meth for the album.

www.myspace.com/kriszysubstance

Kriszy Substance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 03:52 PM   #183
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

It's Bumpin As I Type... Yall Skepticks Iz Sick, 421 Is Ya Med!!!!
Old 08-29-2006, 03:58 PM   #184
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriszy Substance View Post
I got it this morning...only $9.99. I am mad that I have to be here at work and cant listen to it...only got as far as Dirty Mef. Fuck!! All I want to do is listen to this album!!! So far so good though...I love Meths energy and I have a feeling I havent gotten to the best tracks yet. I will post a full review later in the review thread. Much love and many thanks to Meth for the album.

ouch, i know how that feels, i remember when i first got cuban linx and i had to sit there with it on my work table, unopenned and wait for 6 hours lol. btw 420 after dirtymef is the bes track so you were close( i bet that makes it better lol)
Old 08-29-2006, 03:59 PM   #185
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

Yo - U-god? Wtf? He Ain't Listed On The Glide For - Must Be Cause His Verse 2 Short...

Konichiwa Bitches (rza Kill't It On This 1)
Old 08-29-2006, 04:05 PM   #186
Roman Deini
WuCorp Million Dollar Man

Roman Deini shaolin monk

lol this about def jam not promoting meth and shit. People don't realize that Def Jam isn't this crazy marketing machine people think it is. Nowadays, artists are on their own to make videos and promote for them. Promotion whores like Kanye, Ne-Yo, and Rihanna make it. Ghost and Meth don't. There's a lot more pressure and weight on the artist himself than people realize.

So why do the artists complain then you might ask? Because Def Jam used to promote artists like crazy. Remember that huge marketting scheme with the first DMX album, the Onyx album, and Def Squad? That shit was genius.

Nowadays, in the Jay-Z regime, artists are often left to fend for themselves. Some embrace it and promote themselves to death (Kanye). Some sit around and bitch in interviews instead of getting themselves a video made (Meth).

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”
Roman Deini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 04:12 PM   #187
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

That "walk On" Joint Iz Crazy - Mef, Red, Rza & Sermon Kill't That 1 2...

Only Cutz I Think Are Jus Ight:

"let's Ride" (i Really Don't Like This Track) 2/5

"somebody Done Fucked Up" 2/5
(must Of Been Havoc That Fucked Up Cause Jesus That Beat Iz Irratating) 2/5

"ya Meen" 3/5 (not Bad Once U Turn It All The Way Up)

Everything Else ----- Fiyah!
Old 08-29-2006, 04:14 PM   #188
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman Deini View Post
lol this about def jam not promoting meth and shit. People don't realize that Def Jam isn't this crazy marketing machine people think it is. Nowadays, artists are on their own to make videos and promote for them. Promotion whores like Kanye, Ne-Yo, and Rihanna make it. Ghost and Meth don't. There's a lot more pressure and weight on the artist himself than people realize.

So why do the artists complain then you might ask? Because Def Jam used to promote artists like crazy. Remember that huge marketting scheme with the first DMX album, the Onyx album, and Def Squad? That shit was genius.

Nowadays, in the Jay-Z regime, artists are often left to fend for themselves. Some embrace it and promote themselves to death (Kanye). Some sit around and bitch in interviews instead of getting themselves a video made (Meth).
ALL TRUE FAM.
Old 08-29-2006, 05:37 PM   #189
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigga_nigga View Post
got it for 12.99 at bestbuy, fucking great album!
Got mine for $9.99 at my Best Buy.
pneumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 05:51 PM   #190
misterdess
Dead Member

misterdess grasshopper

let's go for da reup
method man O.D

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GNNVIWS6

it's a good track
but "got to have it" is better
peace
Old 08-29-2006, 06:52 PM   #191
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

this record is absolutely banging. extremely energetic straight up hip hop. good work meth
Old 08-29-2006, 08:05 PM   #192
Discipline

Discipline grasshopper

Um, I've only been listening to it on iTunes. So, would you guys recommend it as a must have?
Discipline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 08:13 PM   #193
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if your a die hard wu fan.

id say its above the common rap bullshit thats out now a days.

but nothing blowing socks off.

little dissapointed in the production to be honest. I did feel that meth was on with a lot of the lyrics and sounded pretty hungry. But with weak beats it only goes so far.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 09:51 PM   #194
famenchuan
Wu Vatican

famenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkey

got mine at best buy and on the cover it said $12.99 but when they totaled it up they charge me $9.99. I was happy about that shit.
famenchuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 10:09 PM   #195
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

mines is must have....signed by him..lolGET AT MY THREAD SEE PICS
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote