news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 08-25-2006, 02:52 PM   #121
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

36 you fucking turd, how you get yours so early?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 05:19 PM   #122
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe View Post
36 you fucking turd, how you get yours so early?
I can never teach the Wu-Tang

Its a great album, I never downloaded it, I waited. So everything besides Say and Presidential MC is new to me. Its a quality album. Im loving it. Well done Mef.

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 05:23 PM   #123
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

What would you rate it?
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 05:26 PM   #124
36chambers
The People's Champ

I only heard it once so far. Id say least a 4/5 mic, 1st listening.

Being realistic here, im not going to give it a 5/5 because then it would be on par with Tical, its not on par with that. But its definitely ill.

Did any of that make any sense at all?

BIG L Rest In Peace

Last edited by 36chambers; 08-25-2006 at 05:31 PM.
Old 08-25-2006, 05:32 PM   #125
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

yeah. lol
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 05:36 PM   #126
36chambers
The People's Champ

Nah its good. RZA and Sermon came correct on production too. Hopefully it'll be those 2 producing his next album.

Go show your support...

BIG L Rest In Peace
Old 08-25-2006, 07:25 PM   #127
digital

digital grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to digital

Hey 36 i'm curious to know how many star/mic/whatever tical got back in the days? (no goal question but just to know)
Old 08-25-2006, 07:30 PM   #128
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i only really like the hippy intro freestyle, the glide, Ya'Meen, presidential mc, and dirty mef. fall out and walk on 4:20 are ok. not overlly impressed. I guess a 3/5 would be it for me.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 09:26 PM   #129
36chambers
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by digital View Post
Hey 36 i'm curious to know how many star/mic/whatever tical got back in the days? (no goal question but just to know)
Im not sure, all depends on who rated it. I think the source gave it 5 but im not 100% sure.

BIG L Rest In Peace
Old 08-25-2006, 09:31 PM   #130
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36chambers View Post
Note the pic of Dirty n Mef inside the CD.
that's awesome that meth did that. meth reps wu-tang to the fullest. people who claim meth doesn't rep wu-tang don't know what they are talking about.
Old 08-25-2006, 10:15 PM   #131
Blaque_Ravage
Constant Elevation

Blaque_Ravage shaolin monk
Send a message via Yahoo to Blaque_Ravage
Cool

Quote:
Nah its good. RZA and Sermon came correct on production too. Hopefully it'll be those 2 producing his next album.

Go show your support...

First I want to say,DAMN U for getting the album already.....Im bitting my nails here waiting patiently.

And secondly,Meth will get my full support....Im glad to read the album is banging,sounds like Meth bounced back with better production.

"Those who havent learnt get returned you freaky ass niggas get burned some walk around like they aint concerned with the hell goin on inside the world. Why do grown men molest little girls it is because the girls breast has swelled to the size of a women,although shes 12.The whole world is sick,sick,sick trapped up in six,six,six "Sunshower~The Rza
Blaque_Ravage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 10:35 PM   #132
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Tical Is Hungry I Just Wish Def Jam Would Try To Push The Album

P.s I Am Really Starting To Hate Def Jam

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 08:58 AM   #133
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

Quote:
I think the source gave it 5 but im not 100% sure.
nah,it definitely didnt get 5 mics.

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 11:34 AM   #134
rubyspirit
Ridin' in the Wu-mobile

rubyspirit grasshopper
Default Let's go!

Its listed in the weekly ad for Target ... I'm hoping for a 300K+ week.
rubyspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 11:50 AM   #135
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

i cant fucking wait for this album,i wish they'd release the album in europe on the same day as in the US.

cap is offline   Reply With Quote