news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-08-2005, 01:17 PM   #1
Knok-A-Fella
Gunfinga Infantry General

Knok-A-Fella grasshopper
Default Homosexuality - Good or Bad - Your Views

what do u think bout this

personally i think its disgusting and unatural

Just thought id get ur points on it

and no i aint no faggot sayin this because i am insecure about my sexuality for all you dumb fukers out there hu were gonna say that

So wots ur take on this shit

Bless ,1

my style and flow is dark like afghanistan dungeons//
im about to blow up like seven parts of central london - Khrome Khaliba

You beatin me is physically and psychological impossible// like paraplegic patients dreamin of walkin horizontal - Khrome Khaliba

fuk a pregnant bitch my dicks so quik it makes sparks//
dipped my dik in acid and left the baby with a birthmark - Khrome Khaliba
Knok-A-Fella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 01:23 PM   #2
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey
Default Re: Homosexuality - Good or Bad - Your Views

I think, no. I KNOW it's just as natural as being tall or short, or fat of thin.
So what they like the same sex. Who cares. Let them. Do they bother you? No. Does it cost you money? No. Does it hurt you? No.
So why think it's just a dumb unnatural thing?
Those people are born that way, and that's ok, just as natural as being heterosexual.

And no, i'm not gay, i'm just saying.

But that's just what i think.

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Inspectah_Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 01:27 PM   #3
Knok-A-Fella
Gunfinga Infantry General

Knok-A-Fella grasshopper

i just think that its unatural
just like how u think its normal

has it been proven that homosexuals are born that way
i aint bein sarcastic i just wanted to know cos i heard that it was genetics then i heard that it was a sympton

i just dont no

Bless ,1

my style and flow is dark like afghanistan dungeons//
im about to blow up like seven parts of central london - Khrome Khaliba

You beatin me is physically and psychological impossible// like paraplegic patients dreamin of walkin horizontal - Khrome Khaliba

fuk a pregnant bitch my dicks so quik it makes sparks//
dipped my dik in acid and left the baby with a birthmark - Khrome Khaliba
Knok-A-Fella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 01:32 PM   #4
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

i think gorgeous women are better than any drug
as far as gay goes, gay people dont bother me, but i still make fun of them
i wish i had a gay friend so i could rip on them all the time
id be like ha ha you fag but it would be a joke

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 01:32 PM   #5
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

Well, i'm not sure tho, i thought they were born that way...i don't really see how else some-one can start liking the same sex you know.
But maybe they aren't born like that, who knows. There should be a decent research done or something.
But either way, i just let m be, they don't bother me. I was actually thinking of visiting a gay bar in my home town, just for the fun of it!
But hey, i live in Holland, the most gay-tollerant country there is, so that's prolly why i think this way.

Old 07-08-2005, 01:34 PM   #6
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

its fuckin gay

iNtell3kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 01:36 PM   #7
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

You are not born Gay get the fuck outta here wit that bullshit

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 01:39 PM   #8
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think they are born that way. I don't see why people would 'turn' gay just so they can be ridiculed and degraded by people? That doesn't make any sense. lol Some people keep saying that it's not natural. But how many things do we do in this world that are natural? Is taking prescription drugs natural? Are TV's natural? Are computers natural? And some bible pushers quote things from the bible. Some of these people are the same people that go into wars and kill others though? I thought there was something in the bible about not killing? lol
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 01:39 PM   #9
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
You are not born Gay get the fuck outta here wit that bullshit
Yeah, but then...how else do people get gay? Just like catching the common cold?
Or when they are young and see it in like a magazine and wanna be like that too?

Old 07-08-2005, 01:40 PM   #10
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it is just disgusting. i dont care what any one's opinions on this matter are. call me homophobic or what ever, god damn right i am. god aint made man, too plug another mans ass, something seriously wrong with this shit, these gays are just weird mother fuckers.
Old 07-08-2005, 01:41 PM   #11
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Females can be gay too. lol You don't catch it like the cold? What kind of a question was that. lol
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 01:42 PM   #12
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspectah_Dirk
Yeah, but then...how else do people get gay? Just like catching the common cold?
Or when they are young and see it in like a magazine and wanna be like that too?
When you are a baby you dont have feelings for either sex meaning that you are neither Heterosexual or Homosexual. it is a choice you make or are forced to make as you grow up.

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 01:43 PM   #13
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Some people are born gay, some people aren't born gay and become gay, those are the kind that are sick. God made some men and women that are born with both male and female feelings inside them, those are the naturaly gay ones that were made sacred. Just my opinion.
Old 07-08-2005, 01:43 PM   #14
stayshigh

stayshigh grasshopper

I know where your coming from, I'm not down with 2 dudes getting down and have the usual double standard when it comes to 2 girls. I just feel that 2 guys are gross but unfortuneatly it isn't unnatural. Virtual every speciecs of animal engages in homosexual sex. Many people are under the assumption that animals only engage in sex to reproduce, when in actuallity all animals engage in sex for pleasure as well. There are animals in virtually every species that share the same sexual traits that humans do: straight, bi , gay. Some animals have homosexual sex when thier are no members of the opposite sex around and some do it because it is there preference( or they just allways felt like dressing up like a girl when they were little, j/k). Many of the species that don't have homosexual sex are the ones that have the ability to change thier sex like snails and amphibions. I know this seems hard to believe but its true.

Peace.
stayshigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 01:43 PM   #15
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my view's on female homosexuality are completely different too my view's on males. hahaha,