news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-08-2005, 01:43 PM   #16
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey
Default Re: Homosexuality - Good or Bad - Your Views

No i know you don't catch "gay" like a cold. But i was just saying...how else would someone else get gay if he wasn't born that way.
I think it's just a little flaw in someone's genetics. And i don't believe in a thing like "god" so that doesn't have anything to do with it.

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Inspectah_Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 01:44 PM   #17
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two
I think they are born that way. I don't see why people would 'turn' gay just so they can be ridiculed and degraded by people? That doesn't make any sense. lol Some people keep saying that it's not natural. But how many things do we do in this world that are natural? Is taking prescription drugs natural? Are TV's natural? Are computers natural? And some bible pushers quote things from the bible. Some of these people are the same people that go into wars and kill others though? I thought there was something in the bible about not killing? lol
bad examples we are talking about ppl not computers

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 01:44 PM   #18
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspectah_Dirk
No i know you don't catch "gay" like a cold. But i was just saying...how else would someone else get gay if he wasn't born that way.
I think it's just a little flaw in someone's genetics. And i don't believe in a thing like "god" so that doesn't have anything to do with it.
read what i said fool

Old 07-08-2005, 01:44 PM   #19
Mark
Mayoya

Mark grasshopper

Of course gays are born gay. It's something in their brains. It's fucked up to say, but their is something just is wrong in their brains. It's not natural, 'cause you can't make kids with the same sex.

And I don't have problems with gays. I don't really care. I don't like kissing guys and the streets and all, I hate that. But I don't have gays. I used to hate that shit, but damn, why? They are humans like all of us and we have to respect eachother.

Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 01:45 PM   #20
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspectah_Dirk
doesnt matter if you believe or not if thats the fact then u cant do shit about it

Old 07-08-2005, 01:46 PM   #21
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
When you are a baby you dont have feelings for either sex meaning that you are neither Heterosexual or Homosexual. it is a choice you make or are forced to make as you grow up.
When you're a baby you don't have any feeling concerning sex. But my guess is that it's in there from birth. You only start to realise it when you get older, just like when we started realising we like girls when we got older. We didn't know that either when we were young.

Old 07-08-2005, 01:46 PM   #22
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dont really have a problem with "males" being gay, as long as they keep that shit too them selfs and stay the fuck away from me, i aint going too go out of my way too beat them down or some shit, if that shit makes them happy, then fair enough, but stay away from the T1 with that shit, thas just some dodgy shit, but i still think that shits wrong. damn
Old 07-08-2005, 01:46 PM   #23
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol It doesn't matter what people are talking about, it ties in together. It just gets annoying though when some people quote a bunch of stuff from the bible, when they talk about certain things. Nobody even knows if the whole bible is true or not, or if any of it is true.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 01:48 PM   #24
Origin™

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

simple fact is man, men where created to eat, sleep and shit, fuck women, have babys, and so on and on.
Old 07-08-2005, 01:48 PM   #25
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Meh, i stop discussing here. I respect everybody's opinion bout this matter. I just still think they are born gay. And i can keep going on by defending that statement, but i don't feel like it. I do that shit too often already in real life.

Old 07-08-2005, 01:49 PM   #26
Analyze
Veteran Member

Analyze grasshopper

First WE are not born gay, thats like someone saying their born racist. Second, the shit is unnatural and sicking. Third, it was consider a sickness until the mid-eighties when those bastards start saying it was an "alternative lifestyle" get the fuck outta here. I know what people are gonna say I had this arugement many time(I fuck up and join the army - stay in school) society doesnt drive whats normal and abnormal. To me being gay is on the same level as a pedophile. Sick bastards

Wu Forever
Analyze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 01:50 PM   #27
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyze
First WE are not born gay, thats like someone saying their born racist. Second, the shit is unnatural and sicking. Third, it was consider a sickness until the mid-eighties when those bastards start saying it was an "alternative lifestyle" get the fuck outta here. I know what people are gonna say I had this arugement many time(I fuck up and join the army - stay in school) society doesnt drive whats normal and abnormal. To me being gay is on the same level as a pedophile. Sick bastards

Wu Forever
true story

Old 07-08-2005, 01:51 PM   #28
Origin™

hahaha analyz, gotta agree
Old 07-08-2005, 01:52 PM   #29
Mark
Mayoya

Mark grasshopper

^Bullshit. Raping a kid is something totally different than having sex with somebody from the same sex that also want sex. You can't compare this shit.

But I also stop posting in this thread

Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 01:53 PM   #30
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Some people are bonkers.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote