news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-08-2005, 02:53 PM   #31
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta
Default Re: Homosexuality - Good or Bad - Your Views

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Mayoya
^Bullshit. Raping a kid is something totally different than having sex with somebody from the same sex that also want sex. You can't compare this shit.

But I also stop posting in this thread
if you allow gays to be married whats to stop ppl from saying they want to marry their pets? they born to be attracted to animals? lol bullshit man

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 02:56 PM   #32
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I think stupid people should be restricted from marrying, not gays. At least half of all marriages in the US end up in divorce within two years.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 02:58 PM   #33
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

how does a man learn through life experience to get a hardon for a guy?

and i have no problem with gays, but you try to hit on me and i'll kick your fuckin ass!
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 02:59 PM   #34
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

so what? y should we deny ppl who want to marry their animals? do they not have right too? lol

Old 07-08-2005, 02:59 PM   #35
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

PEACE

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 02:59 PM   #36
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36
how does a man learn through life experience to get a hardon for a guy?
how is a man born with a hard on for a guy

Old 07-08-2005, 03:02 PM   #37
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

its a birth defect like being born with down syndrome.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 07-08-2005, 03:02 PM   #38
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Some people have too much hostility in them.
Old 07-08-2005, 03:05 PM   #39
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

i have no hostility, its common sense

Old 07-08-2005, 03:06 PM   #40
ColombianMami
Veteran Member

ColombianMami shaolin monk

i dont have a problem wit homosexuals...unless they try to hit on me...then, it becomes a problem
ColombianMami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 03:08 PM   #41
check two
N.I.

I never even said your name, but thanks for clearing things up. lol
Old 07-08-2005, 03:16 PM   #42
stayshigh

stayshigh grasshopper

I know where your coming from, I'm not down with 2 dudes getting down and have the usual double standard when it comes to 2 girls. I just feel that 2 guys are gross but unfortuneatly it isn't unnatural. Virtual every speciecs of animal engages in homosexual sex. Many people are under the assumption that animals only engage in sex to reproduce, when in actuallity all animals engage in sex for pleasure as well. There are animals in virtually every species that share the same sexual traits that humans do: straight, bi , gay. Some animals have homosexual sex when thier are no members of the opposite sex around and some do it because it is there preference( or they just allways felt like dressing up like a girl when they were little, j/k). Many of the species that don't have homosexual sex are the ones that have the ability to change thier sex like snails and amphibions. I know this seems hard to believe but its true.

Peace.
stayshigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 03:19 PM   #43
pablobaluba
Banned

pablobaluba grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to pablobaluba Send a message via Yahoo to pablobaluba

bad....i'm against them
pablobaluba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 03:24 PM   #44
THE W
ISRAELITE

Quote:
Originally Posted by stayshigh
I know where your coming from, I'm not down with 2 dudes getting down and have the usual double standard when it comes to 2 girls. I just feel that 2 guys are gross but unfortuneatly it isn't unnatural. Virtual every speciecs of animal engages in homosexual sex. Many people are under the assumption that animals only engage in sex to reproduce, when in actuallity all animals engage in sex for pleasure as well. There are animals in virtually every species that share the same sexual traits that humans do: straight, bi , gay. Some animals have homosexual sex when thier are no members of the opposite sex around and some do it because it is there preference( or they just allways felt like dressing up like a girl when they were little, j/k). Many of the species that don't have homosexual sex are the ones that have the ability to change thier sex like snails and amphibions. I know this seems hard to believe but its true.

Peace.
i dont doubt it
Old 07-08-2005, 03:28 PM   #45
stayshigh

stayshigh grasshopper

I wouldn't like to be hit on by a gay guy,but my biggest beef with gay men is the fucking voice change. You know what I'm talking about , one day their in the closet talking and acting normal and the next day their out of the closet and talking and acting like vanity fucking smurf!

It's just ridiculous
stayshigh is offline   Reply With Quote