news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-12-2006, 07:17 PM   #1
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF
Default D00M The Great

This mf is siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii*vomits from the thought of the skill*iiiiiiick.

Best MC Alive right now , I don't give a fuck what. D00M's knowledge shadows anybodys collection of work.

D00M > Last 10 or so years of hip-hop.

Why is this cat under-rated and unheard of to the masses? I live in TX but I talk to ppl all over and from all over and at the end of the day, D00M don't get his cred as King. wtf?
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 08:14 PM   #2
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

i agree 100%. Doom is twenty levels ahead of any emcee out there right now.
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 08:22 PM   #3
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro wooz View Post
i agree 100%. Doom is twenty levels ahead of any emcee out there right now.

Wooz, you just gained all the respect in the world.

Here's tha Q tho- D00M > any member of the Wu minus GZA an RZA?

I always laugh at Q's like that but thisis no laughing matter.
Old 08-12-2006, 08:30 PM   #4
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

whatever you say pa

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 08:34 PM   #5
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

I dont agree on that he is the best out now, but he is one of the Greatest in HIP HOP. I have every single one of his albums, and there all amazing (EVEN VV2). And hes not under rated either, hes just Underground.
DOOM and Ghost coming in 07, I cant wait.
Old 08-12-2006, 08:42 PM   #6
xHard to Earnx
ADEPT

xHard to Earnx grasshopper

Nerds.
Old 08-12-2006, 08:42 PM   #7
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post
I dont agree on that he is the best out now, but he is one of the Greatest in HIP HOP. I have every single one of his albums, and there all amazing (EVEN VV2). And hes not under rated either, hes just Underground.
DOOM and Ghost coming in 07, I cant wait.
There are many underground vets that are well known and they stay underground. WHile they get they props , Doom is left out. Lotta ppl don't know or didnt know that he had five old joints that got used for Fishscale. Sure it was advertised but still.

I DLed the ironman doomsday crossover album an that shit was tight so I can only imagine what the real project will be like.
Old 08-12-2006, 08:46 PM   #8
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHard to Earnx View Post
Nerds.

I'll let you slide cuz you been rockin that ol school Biohazard. Their self titled first album was tight with that sample on Wrong side a the tracks from The Warriors. Bad production though.

Anyway, Back to the topic.

Anybody got the special herbs albums with lyrics on em? I got Vol.1 with Grimm spittin all over it but I aint heard any others. I still aint heard the track that I used for "Just a habit". That's gonna kill me when I hear what it was used for.
Old 08-12-2006, 08:52 PM   #9
eVoL
Axe about me

eVoL grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to eVoL

youre retarded bruh

and he's not "underrated," trust.. he's popular
Old 08-12-2006, 09:01 PM   #10
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by eVoL View Post
youre retarded bruh

and he's not "underrated," trust.. he's popular

mf, I know hes popular to those who follow true hip-hop. I'm talkin bout how mf's who think they know everything about shit but dont know D00M runs shit. Trust there are plenty of ppl that just don't understand. Same thing happened with the Wu at times. Maybe its just that weak minds can only handle so much. And thats that.

Whos to say what ur idea of knowledge is ,so who are you to say who is retarded?
Old 08-12-2006, 09:04 PM   #11
VernakuLa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
This mf is siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii*vomits from the thought of the skill*iiiiiiick.

Best MC Alive right now , I don't give a fuck what. D00M's knowledge shadows anybodys collection of work.

D00M > Last 10 or so years of hip-hop.

Why is this cat under-rated and unheard of to the masses? I live in TX but I talk to ppl all over and from all over and at the end of the day, D00M don't get his cred as King. wtf?
wutup infiniti
Old 08-12-2006, 09:12 PM   #12
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by VernakuLa View Post
wutup infiniti
What up Verm. You got any tracks done yet? Or perhaps my muhnay?
Old 08-12-2006, 09:19 PM   #13
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He's an average rapper who makes great albums.
Old 08-12-2006, 09:19 PM   #14
VernakuLa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
What up Verm. You got any tracks done yet? Or perhaps my muhnay?
im doing two as we speak, with AK Spray and WND...dont got our money spent it on a buncha shrooms last night
Old 08-12-2006, 09:23 PM   #15
tical2000
Veteran Member

tical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkey

Doom=loved by the internet nerds of the world

same nerds who loved SLIPKNOT's cool masks 5 years ago like MF DOOM becasue he wears a cool mask

I often wonder, that if DOOM never wore the mask, would he still have a legion of adoring internet groupies

dont think I have ever made it through one of his albums without falling asleep.....

Trust me I have tried to like this guy, but his flow over an entire album...is snoozer for real

he puts my ass to sleep.......his beats are cool though

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto
tical2000 is offline   Reply With Quote