news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-12-2006, 08:26 PM   #16
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Originally Posted by tical2000 View Post
Doom=loved by the internet nerds of the world

same nerds who loved SLIPKNOT's cool masks 5 years ago like MF DOOM becasue he wears a cool mask

I often wonder, that if DOOM never wore the mask, would he still have a legion of adoring internet groupies

dont think I have ever made it through one of his albums without falling asleep.....

Trust me I have tried to like this guy, but his flow over an entire album...is snoozer for real

he puts my ass to sleep.......his beats are cool though

The mask does bring attention but the nigga got a mouthpiece. Sound like a hip-hop cyborg.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 08:28 PM   #17
tical2000
Veteran Member

tical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
mf, I know hes popular to those who follow true hip-hop. I'm talkin bout how mf's who think they know everything about shit but dont know D00M runs shit. Trust there are plenty of ppl that just don't understand. Same thing happened with the Wu at times. Maybe its just that weak minds can only handle so much. And thats that.

Whos to say what ur idea of knowledge is ,so who are you to say who is retarded?
I follow true hip hop and I dont care for him

as far as he running shit? Not to sure about that one, I saw DOOM in concert with Talib Kweli, and DOOM was borring as fuck, TALIB KWELI blew him away live.....I know TALIB KWELI is a great live performer, but it was not even close who was better

So I guess the onhly thing he is running, is maybe to whooper wednesdays at Burger King.....the dudes a serious fat ass

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto
tical2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 08:51 PM   #18
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post

Here's tha Q tho- D00M > any member of the Wu minus GZA an RZA?

ghost is up there with him and id put rae near them, but neither of them have ever almost single handedly held down a whole album like doom has numerous times. Plus when it comes to subliminal shit, humor, and wordplay, they cant even see doom. And i consider ghost one of the best to ever do it, but doom is that far up there right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tical2000 View Post
Doom=loved by the internet nerds of the world

same nerds who loved SLIPKNOT's cool masks 5 years ago like MF DOOM becasue he wears a cool mask

I often wonder, that if DOOM never wore the mask, would he still have a legion of adoring internet groupies

dont think I have ever made it through one of his albums without falling asleep.....

Trust me I have tried to like this guy, but his flow over an entire album...is snoozer for real

he puts my ass to sleep.......his beats are cool though
so you cant stand doom and you think soul on ice is a shitty album...Are you more of a young joc guy or just have shitty opinions?
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 09:36 PM   #19
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Doom is one of my top two favourate mc's (Gza is the other) I bump his shit all the time, I also got all my friends into his shit, one of the few underground cats that some of my peeps genuinly like.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 09:53 PM   #20
tical2000
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro wooz View Post
ghost is up there with him and id put rae near them, but neither of them have ever almost single handedly held down a whole album like doom has numerous times. Plus when it comes to subliminal shit, humor, and wordplay, they cant even see doom. And i consider ghost one of the best to ever do it, but doom is that far up there right now.

so you cant stand doom and you think soul on ice is a shitty album...Are you more of a young joc guy or just have shitty opinions?
Young Joc forever douchebag

Old 08-12-2006, 09:56 PM   #21
9th Warrior
The Poet You Never Were

9th Warrior crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to 9th Warrior

Doom is dope. i was on sum crazy shit listenin to operation doomsday for like 10 days straight, but it kinda dies down, shit its stil dope to go back to it tho and jam to it every track is dope. doom is cooler than most out right now.
Old 08-12-2006, 10:11 PM   #22
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Warrior View Post
Doom is dope. i was on sum crazy shit listenin to operation doomsday for like 10 days straight, but it kinda dies down, shit its stil dope to go back to it tho and jam to it every track is dope. doom is cooler than most out right now.
That shits inspirational when I hear young cats like you listening to some real dope shit like Doom, just when I was starting to think we lost the youth to all that flossy bootie shit.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 10:48 PM   #23
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

Doom isn't that great of an MC. His production is cool, but i couldn't even force myself to listen to one of his albums all the way through before changin the cd outta boredom.
Old 08-12-2006, 11:09 PM   #24
Shaolin Warrior
Cuban Swordsman

Shaolin Warrior grasshopper

Doom is cool. Unfortunately I only have his first album. And everytime I listen to his songs I come to the same conclusion: great producer, ok-good rapper.
Shaolin Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 12:38 AM   #25
tical2000
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedlam View Post
Doom isn't that great of an MC. His production is cool, but i couldn't even force myself to listen to one of his albums all the way through before changin the cd outta boredom.
^^^^feel the same way

Old 08-13-2006, 05:35 AM   #26
Wu-Tality
Metal Gear

Wu-Tality grasshopper

Doom is definately one of the greats, the new madvillain track shows he's still on it. His style is unique and thats all that matters to me.
Old 08-13-2006, 05:46 AM   #27
venex
aka PROFIT

venex drunken mastavenex drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to venex

MF doom... I don't like/feel him !

but that's my opinion...
En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...
venex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 06:53 AM   #28
eelrehsu
Veteran Member

eelrehsu grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu-Tality View Post
Doom is definately one of the greats, the new madvillain track shows he's still on it. His style is unique and thats all that matters to me.
new madvillian track is dope as fuck, DOOM has released sum classic stuff, and still is... what other emcee is still releasing hiphop as good as DOOM???

i always think that DOOM can make a better album or track than he has alredy been released, what wu member can you say that about???

DOOM is the best thing to happen to hiphop.

p.e.a.c.e
Old 08-13-2006, 08:01 AM   #29
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

his subject matter is unique, flow is unique and beats are pretty dope too. i dons think hes that good, hes dope, but not better then the last 10 years of hip hop. dangerdoom album and madvillainy i really liked.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 10:16 AM   #30
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

I'm a big fan Of Doom but I wouldnt say he's the best. Anyway, I love his music...his beats are so ill.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote