news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner

Old 03-06-2010, 01:35 AM   #1
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy
Default I need TWO Desktop Backgrounds...Who's Down for the job?

I need some hot shit for my desktop and I have 2 backgrounds in mind (Maybe 3) But I definitely have two.

1) A collage of Wu-Tang/Killa Beez albums that I select
2) A collage of Wu-Tang/Killa Beez artists that I select
3) A Collage of Hip-Hop Artists I select

Who's Down? I don't want no regular shit, I want this shit to look nice as fuck. I want heads to turn. Can I please get someone to do this. Someone with top skills NO BEGINNERS.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 06:17 PM   #2
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

anybody?
Old 03-10-2010, 11:15 PM   #3
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i know you dont know who the fuck i am but trust i am half decent, i respond because i am interested in doing this for myself as well...
you should look for images of artists you might want, pshopping something is one thing, but collecting all the images for a collage is difficult task in itself

what size are you looking for the average 17 or do you got widescreen.. SPECIFICS NEGGA

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:42 PM   #4
racist randy
Banned

LOL ok
My Screen Resolution is 1280x800

for the first one I wanted these albums:
36 Chambers
Tical
Dirty Version
OBFCL
Liquid Swords
Ironman
Aka the rugged child
6 feet deep
Lost generation
pick sickle shovel
Wu-Forever
Silent Weapons for quiet wars
Heavy Mental
Pillage
The Last shall be first
swarm vol. 1
The Sting
Elements (Sunz of man)
Beneath the surface
Tical 2000
Supreme Clintele
Bullet proof wallets
Pretty Toney
Fishscale
8 Diagrams
Iron Flag
The W
Immobalarity
OBFCL2
Uncontrolled Substance
Manifesto
Golden Armz Redemption
Dopium
No Said Date
Bobby Digital In stereo
BOAP
Fair, Love, War
Dirty Weaponry
Heist of the century
Wu-Syndicate
The greatest story never told
Granddaddy Flow
Black August
The Offering
Freedom of Speech
Best of 740 Vol. 1
Renaissance Child
Chamber Music
Wu-Massacre

Call that shit "Cream of the Crop" with beez swarming on it...lol
Old 03-11-2010, 01:49 PM   #5
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Here u go bro

Let me know if that resolution is ok, I can tweak a few things if you need.

PEACE
Old 03-11-2010, 02:00 PM   #6
racist randy
Banned

Perfect.
Old 03-16-2010, 07:12 PM   #7
SilentWeaponz
ITS HIM!!!

SilentWeaponz shaolin monk

that shyts dope homeboyyyy..........
SilentWeaponz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 02:54 PM   #8
racist randy
Banned

Yo Lex did you start this yet? Are you gonna start it? LOL
Old 03-17-2010, 03:25 PM   #9
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hmm.. you know I passed by this thread a few times and I want to see the finished product but that list of album covers makes my dick retreat like a frightened tortoise..

just to clarify, you'd like all them album covers lined up in perfect sequence, I mean not like in order but side by side to the edges of the screen?

Old 03-17-2010, 04:05 PM   #10
racist randy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Lugor View Post
hmm.. you know I passed by this thread a few times and I want to see the finished product but that list of album covers makes my dick retreat like a frightened tortoise..

just to clarify, you'd like all them album covers lined up in perfect sequence, I mean not like in order but side by side to the edges of the screen?
You said you were up for the task. And to answer your question, NO. I want a collage type background (look it up if you don't know what I mean) I don't want each album side by side from left to right, if that was the case I would've did this in Paint myself. I already posted what I wanted a few posts above.
Old 03-17-2010, 04:16 PM   #11
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

well I mean, a collage can refer to both a bunch of side by side images, and then what I imagine you want for at least the killabees collage which is, cutout images of each person blended together sort of like q-tips afroo in this cover

I dont really know how I would accomplish this with album covers unless every jagged corner was visible which is something that would bother me. Looking at this cover motivates me to do this with wu artists though maybe I should do that instead lol whaddya think?

Old 03-17-2010, 06:11 PM   #12
racist randy
Banned

The cover edges dont need to be visible, just enough to see what albums they are..
http://www.walruscomix.com/rollovers/collage.jpg

be creative..
Old 03-17-2010, 06:44 PM   #13
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

aight. i'll commit myself to it, and hopefully in the next few days i'll have something to show for.

I might not follow that list down to a tee, but im sure you'll be happy with what I put in.

Old 03-22-2010, 09:51 PM   #14
racist randy
Banned

How is it coming along?
Old 03-22-2010, 10:18 PM   #15
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

It isnt complete I didnt even put HALF of what you said lol plus the placing of the covers isnt perfect I just wanted to try some effects out before handling so many files, but yea this is what came out for first attempt. Let me know if you like the way its heading