news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Wu On The Road

Old 08-13-2006, 02:02 PM   #1
bergs

bergs grasshopper
Default So Last night I FUCKIN SAW WU AND...

It was one of the best nights of my life... Just seeing all 9 generals at once was a dream but then method man takes his fitted hat off and tosses it in the crowd.. My boy grabbed it who was standing next to me... After the concert I go to this dark ass chicago alley and I just see raekwon walking.. He's fuckin short as hell but anyway I went up and gave him a hug and asked when OBFCL2 is comin out and he said "soon my nigga"... Then i'm chillin waiting for some more members to come out and I look right next to me and deck is just chilling there trying to blend in with the crowd and shit... I got him to sign my shirt and as he's doing that some mexican guy with this gang comes up and starts talking shit... Telling deck to slap me or something... Deck just snapped, he went crazy... He was like slap who you little bitch and the guy was like chicago nigga i got my block here.. Deck just goes I'll burn your fuckin block to the ground.. So me and my boys are there with deck backing him up against this gang of fuckin mexicans.. Shit was crazy deck was talking about he was gonna go to jail and shit... Telling us to watch his back.. Then cappa came out got his autograph.. masta and meth came out.. What a fuckin crazy night.. CHillin with wu members in a suspect ass chicago alley..
bergs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 02:07 PM   #2
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Lol
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 02:08 PM   #3
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

Yeah I completely believe you. Ha.
Old 08-13-2006, 02:11 PM   #4
tical2000
Veteran Member

tical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkey

[quote=bergs;548074]After the concert I go to this dark ass chicago alley and I just see raekwon walking.. He's fuckin short as hell but anyway I went up and gave him a hug and asked when OBFCL2 is comin out and he said "soon my nigga"quote]

homo

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto
tical2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 02:13 PM   #5
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

if that's true, cool.
Old 08-13-2006, 02:14 PM   #6
Luther Large
Veteran Member

Luther Large shaolin monk

[quote=tical2000;548082]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergs View Post
After the concert I go to this dark ass chicago alley and I just see raekwon walking.. He's fuckin short as hell but anyway I went up and gave him a hug and asked when OBFCL2 is comin out and he said "soon my nigga"quote]

homo

lol same thing i was thinkin..........pretty homo if u ask me

- AZ

Luther Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 02:18 PM   #7
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its only seems homo if your insecure about your sexuality.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 02:24 PM   #8
Luther Large
Veteran Member

Luther Large shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
its only seems homo if your insecure about your sexuality.

no its homo if your a grown man and you go up to a rapper and openly hug him out of nowhere what ever happened to daps or shaking hands

and it doesnt mean you have to be insecure about your sexuality you could be insecure about sum1 elses sexuality put yourself in raes shoes u get it?

- AZ

Luther Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 02:29 PM   #9
CHRONZ
Fresh 2 Deff

CHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal son

hahahahahahahahaha !

CHRONZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 02:31 PM   #10
Definitive X
Now known as Defcee

Definitive X grasshopper

Bergs is my boy...that's just how he is...if you knew him, you'd say the same shit...

"Got heat for everybody/watch the microphone burn..."
=Akrobatik
Definitive X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 02:45 PM   #11
bergs

bergs grasshopper

I mean it wasn't a gay ass hug where I grabbed raekwons ass cheeks and shit sort of a fuckin half hug...

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlymelody View Post
Yeah I completely believe you. Ha.

Hey big guy, it's a true story...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Definitive X View Post
Bergs is my boy...that's just how he is...if you knew him, you'd say the same shit...
X why weren't you at this fucking concert???

Last edited by bergs; 08-13-2006 at 02:57 PM.
bergs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 02:51 PM   #12
Definitive X
Now known as Defcee

Definitive X grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bergs View Post
X why weren't you at this fucking concert???
A) My little brother had a basketball tournament in Rockford
B) I was about to get free tickets when my boy let me down
C) My folks already paid for me to go to the Black Star/Monch/Jean Grae show back in December. I wasn't gonna bother them again.

"Got heat for everybody/watch the microphone burn..."
=Akrobatik
Definitive X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 03:37 PM   #13
Stevebud23
Asain Sensation

Stevebud23 grasshopper

Yeah i was in that back alley, i walked by and saw Ghost, then they all slowly started to come out. One of my boys asked cappa for an autograph, and he asked where we can get some dope. Fucking wish i had some, the only time I was like ever dry, shoulda got high with the Wu. Ha and meth was like
"Go get 4:21 comes with a free sack of weed and im talking about that Kush shit." This show was prolly doper then the one at Rock the Bells, cuz u could actually see them and it was so much louder.
Old 08-13-2006, 03:44 PM   #14
smokebongoncliff
WuTang is the Foundation

smokebongoncliff grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to smokebongoncliff

yeah i was for sure there too. i had cappa sign a 5 dollar bill for me. ha. and he told me "you need a marker son" cause i only had this shitty pen that didnt hardly work. it was unreal how dude was just chillin against the wall and i was able to walk up and talk to him. i mean if i had a camera i coulda taken a picture with every member of the wu. they were right in front of us. made eye contact and shit. but i didnt wanna act a fool so i just stood there. if i could go back i woulda walked rite up to the rza and shook his and and thankd him for makin it to chicago. shoulda got all there graphs and shit. that was really a once and a lifetime shot. i fucked up.

Now yo yo, whattup yo, time is runnin out. It's for real though, let's connect politic - ditto. We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases. Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

Last edited by smokebongoncliff; 08-13-2006 at 03:50 PM.
smokebongoncliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 04:11 PM   #15
ERN-DAWGY
SHADOWHAND ASSASIN

ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ERN-DAWGY

you fuckers I hate you all, nominate my for the Hater of the Year award..the fucken wu never comes to CANADA i fucken hate this country
ERN-DAWGY is offline   Reply With Quote