news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Wu On The Road

Old 08-14-2006, 07:15 AM   #1
amazzocc
Since '93

amazzocc grasshopper
Default Wu tang Concert Pics

I just went to the show in Chicago and they would not let anyone have cameras. i was just wondering if anyone got some good pics in. or for that matter any wu tang show lately.
thanks in advance.
Old 08-14-2006, 09:47 AM   #2
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I had my camera but security was all around me. I went to the 3rd floor at congress and took one. It didnt come out that clear but Ill post it when I get home. It sucked cause I was in front row and I couldnt take none. Let me go cry =(

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 12:49 PM   #3
spanishmoss

spanishmoss grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to spanishmoss

they wouldn't let me in with my camera, so i had to run it back to the car (10 minutes jogging my ass off)...came back sweaty as a mutha fucka...also, they said i couldn't wear my hat, so i dropped it off at the car too, but when i got back, everybody and their moms was rockin' a hat...that kinda pissed me off, but whatever

i managed to get some cell phone pics of shite quality, but hey, i guess they're better than nothin'...i'll up 'em on here once i get em on my comp.

the show was dope as FUCK though, easily one of the best nights of my life (wish i woulda been waaaaay drunker though...had to drive there, so i killed 2 beers with the quickness in an alley underneath the train tracks, didn't really phaze me, 'specially with all that joggin')

i was right next to the people who caught rhymefest's second shoe
Old 08-14-2006, 04:09 PM   #4
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah it was a crazy night in D-town, I got pics on my cell (I was in the 3rd row in the Pit) that I'll have up sometime. I had 5 beers while there but that didnt phase me either, which is weird cause im a lightweight, I think the adrenaline took over.
Old 08-14-2006, 04:15 PM   #5
bergs

bergs grasshopper

They wouldn't let me in with the camera and I had two pints in my shoes so I couldn't walk far to hide it... Hid it right outside, someone grabbed that shit.. Oh well..
bergs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 04:44 PM   #6
smokebongoncliff
WuTang is the Foundation

smokebongoncliff grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to smokebongoncliff

^ouch

Now yo yo, whattup yo, time is runnin out. It's for real though, let's connect politic - ditto. We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases. Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces
smokebongoncliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 04:47 PM   #7
The Wizzard
Stephen Strange _ZZ_

The Wizzard grasshopper

when I was there, there was a lady taking picture, I don't know if she worked with wu-tang or not
Old 08-14-2006, 04:56 PM   #8
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osirus16 View Post
yeah it was a crazy night in D-town, I got pics on my cell (I was in the 3rd row in the Pit) that I'll have up sometime. I had 5 beers while there but that didnt phase me either, which is weird cause im a lightweight, I think the adrenaline took over.

I just checked yer myspace page dude. U were sittin right in front of me im pretty sure. Was u sittin next to the older black chick who was sittin down the whole time and then eventually left? and next too her was the crackhead actin dude.

Im pretty sure that was you.

Last edited by 11th Chamber; 08-14-2006 at 05:02 PM.
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 06:35 PM   #9
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yup that would be myself
Old 08-14-2006, 06:44 PM   #10
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

(jammin outside after the show)

(Ghost was workin the ladies)

Last edited by Mumm Ra; 08-14-2006 at 06:50 PM.
Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 06:50 PM   #11
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

itz the myspace dude^^ lmao

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 07:02 PM   #12
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

better recognize
Old 08-14-2006, 07:09 PM   #13
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

ill pics FAM

-DAP-

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 08:13 PM   #14
Sincere83
Banned

Sincere83 grasshopper

I got pics from this past February show out here, should i post them?
Sincere83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 08:27 PM   #15
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sincere83 View Post
I got pics from this past February show out here, should i post them?
Yeah we would all like to see those.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote