news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 08-15-2006, 08:51 PM   #1
ERN-DAWGY
SHADOWHAND ASSASIN

ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ERN-DAWGY
Default i just copped 3 kung fu flix

The 36th Chamber of Shaolin
Return to the 36th Chamber
Disciples of the 36th Chamber

shit is crazy but its all in original talking with english subtitles...I ripped them into a wmv file with each movie being 300 MB so now i wont have to worry about the CD gettin Scratched..

peace
ERN-DAWGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 10:55 PM   #2
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

All good classic pics. Get the odb movie too. and 5 deadly venoms
Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched
Icurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 06:29 AM   #3
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and return of the 5 deadly venoms
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 06:08 PM   #4
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

get them flicks dubbed
much better
subtitles are shit in kung fu films
havent seen disciples but the other 2 are certified classics, storywise they are very similar but the first 36 chambers is incredible, id put that in my top ten
'you want to fight?, fight with me, one to one, man to man'
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote