news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-19-2006, 07:32 PM   #16
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Eminem.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 07:37 PM   #17
DREW-DIE$EL
a.k.a. iKon

DREW-DIE$EL shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to DREW-DIE$EL Send a message via MSN to DREW-DIE$EL

i break your bicuspids with ya own jaw.

fuckin ill no dout, but the illest.... i wouldn't say that. he needs to make some fresh shit
Old 08-19-2006, 11:59 PM   #18
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

10 off the top better then canibus

rakim
big daddy kane
big L
big pun
buckshot
gza the genius
thurston howl III
40 cal
jay z
nas

off the top, canibus had a lot of potential, but thats all he had, i throw desperados or second round KO on a mix everynow and then.

eminem > ll cool j > canibus

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 01:26 AM   #19
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

canibus has produced two personal classics for me "rip the jacker" and " mic club". but his career is fucked up, guy has made some stupid decisions. still, can't see how 40 cal is even close to him.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 10:14 AM   #20
GhostfaceThaPharoahe
PRODIGAL SUN

GhostfaceThaPharoahe crouching tiger

can-i-bus
2000 bc
rip the jacker
mic club

all personal classics for me, the rest of his shit is disappointing
Old 08-20-2006, 10:24 AM   #21
SMOKE BLUNTS
Banned

SMOKE BLUNTS grasshopper
Thumbs down what the fuck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple View Post
10 off the top better then canibus

rakim
big daddy kane
big L
big pun
buckshot
gza the genius
thurston howl III
40 cal
jay z
nas

off the top, canibus had a lot of potential, but thats all he had, i throw desperados or second round KO on a mix everynow and then.

eminem > ll cool j > canibus
Nas and big l are worthy of the list but any of the wu including cappa and killa priest along with q tip phife tupac redman busata the roots etc are all better than what u got there. still canibus on every cd no matter what one has the best fucking ryhmes ever so sit down and listen to them 100 times and maybe after that u may understand 1/5th of them and realize hes the greatet!
SMOKE BLUNTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 10:40 AM   #22
SMOKE BLUNTS
Banned

SMOKE BLUNTS grasshopper
Exclamation cannibus won!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
BTW , who won between Em an Canibus? Anybody remeMber that shit? I recall that shortly after that beef that Canibus left the rap game. I might be wrong.
He said "anyone better than bis? black man no! What about the great white hope? NO you battling me is like gary coleman fighting the hulk. or more like a great white bitin your diggy boat 50 miles off off the coast!"

Anyone who thinks em could even come half close to bis is a fuckin fool!!! If you dont believe me download the live shit at a concert where em is rappin and raw digga the illest female emcee came out and battled em. em said I never battles a girl before in his high small balls voice and then she tore him apart and then she suddlenly passed the mic to canibus who came on stage in ems show and totally ripped the shit outta the fag em and them em didnt respond he just walked off the stage and canibus took over his wack show while em cried in the back and then ate some dr dre dick!
Old 08-20-2006, 10:42 AM   #23
SMOKE BLUNTS
Banned

SMOKE BLUNTS grasshopper
Exclamation canibus won!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
BTW , who won between Em an Canibus? Anybody remeMber that shit? I recall that shortly after that beef that Canibus left the rap game. I might be wrong.
He said "anyone better than bis? black man no! What about the great white hope? NO you battling me is like gary coleman fighting the hulk. or more like a great white bitin your diggy boat 50 miles off off the coast!"

Anyone who thinks em could even come half close to bis is a fuckin fool!!! If you dont believe me download the live shit at a concert where em is rappin and raw digga the illest female emcee came out and battled em. em said I never battles a girl before in his high small balls voice and then she tore him apart and then she suddlenly passed the mic to canibus who came on stage in ems show and totally ripped the shit outta the fag em and them em didnt respond he just walked off the stage and canibus took over his wack show while em cried in the back and then ate some dr dre dick!
Old 08-20-2006, 10:44 AM   #24
SMOKE BLUNTS
Banned

SMOKE BLUNTS grasshopper
Exclamation ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Unseen View Post
A very sick lyricist indeed, but he could stand to pick up some charisma on the mic.
ya fuck u
Old 08-20-2006, 10:45 AM   #25
SMOKE BLUNTS
Banned

SMOKE BLUNTS grasshopper
Arrow you fuckin rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technician View Post
Canibus is one of the best lyricists ever..
i like this man he knows what the fuck is up!
Old 08-20-2006, 10:46 AM   #26
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

yeah shout at people until their opinions change
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 10:48 AM   #27
Da Problem Child
Dr.GrEeEnThUmB

Da Problem Child grasshopper

40-Cal better than Canibus????
Old 08-20-2006, 10:49 AM   #28
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKE BLUNTS View Post
Nas and big l are worthy of the list but any of the wu including cappa and killa priest along with q tip phife tupac redman busata the roots etc are all better than what u got there. still canibus on every cd no matter what one has the best fucking ryhmes ever so sit down and listen to them 100 times and maybe after that u may understand 1/5th of them and realize hes the greatet!

i was naming MCs better then canibus....don't understand canibus? realize he's the greatest? i realized he was wasted potential when i continued to buy albums he dropped...dook can't make an LP if his life depended on it. he is 1 flavor, 1 style, 1 flow, he's such a limited MC. he can only do that 1 thing. thats why i made the comment about i occationaly bump second round KO and desperados, cause those are the only canibus tracks worthy of my time anymore cause he merks em to pieces. every canibus has the best rhymes ever? honestly get off canibus' dick cause thats straight up blasmaphey. you honestly beleive canibus > everyone but nas and big L on that list? son how long have u even been listening to hiphop...i see u got 32 posts too...

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 10:50 AM   #29
SMOKE BLUNTS
Banned

SMOKE BLUNTS grasshopper
Exclamation fuckin biter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Wu Masta View Post
Cappadonna
Check this fag out! 1st he has gay fuckers flyin around some rainbow wack shit and then in bring the rukous forum under wack rymes shit this fake fuck says all of cappadonnas shit is wack! CHECK IT! I TOLD HIM CAPPA IS THE ILLEST AND NOW HE POST THIS SHIT> WHAT A DICK LICKING SPOOGE SLURPIN ASS RAPED FUCK!
Old 08-20-2006, 10:53 AM   #30
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKE BLUNTS View Post
Check this fag out! 1st he has gay fuckers flyin around some rainbow wack shit and then in bring the rukous forum under wack rymes shit this fake fuck says all of cappadonnas shit is wack! CHECK IT! I TOLD HIM CAPPA IS THE ILLEST AND NOW HE POST THIS SHIT> WHAT A DICK LICKING SPOOGE SLURPIN ASS RAPED FUCK!

ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote