news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-20-2006, 09:54 AM   #31
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

hhaaha isnt it great to be a fag and have gay rainbow fuckers on your sig lol
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 09:55 AM   #32
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

If Canibus is so dope then why did he leave the game for a while?
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 09:55 AM   #33
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Problem Child View Post
40-Cal better than Canibus????

yup. dudes not from new york sleeping on 40 it seems....check these out(i have no music on my computer but youtube isn't sleeping on 40)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMDZxuXNk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46JXYQ-4_KU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egZ80vljTiE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHHducxWEKA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZLdl_j969Y

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 09:56 AM   #34
SMOKE BLUNTS
Banned

SMOKE BLUNTS grasshopper
Exclamation your a wack dickless bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple View Post
i was naming MCs better then canibus....don't understand canibus? realize he's the greatest? i realized he was wasted potential when i continued to buy albums he dropped...dook can't make an LP if his life depended on it. he is 1 flavor, 1 style, 1 flow, he's such a limited MC. he can only do that 1 thing. thats why i made the comment about i occationaly bump second round KO and desperados, cause those are the only canibus tracks worthy of my time anymore cause he merks em to pieces. every canibus has the best rhymes ever? honestly get off canibus' dick cause thats straight up blasmaphey. you honestly beleive canibus > everyone but nas and big L on that list? son how long have u even been listening to hiphop...i see u got 32 posts too...
where u from some corn growing place where you run bent over backwards with your pants down and run through the corn feild? You dont know shit about nothin! Just cause I dont have many post doesnt mean shit! sorry Im to busy having my sexy ass girl lick my dick to come here and type shit all the time, and before this shit was down and i used it only for the news. anyways ive seen every mc in concert including canibus with a real lion on stage so fuck off dickhead
SMOKE BLUNTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 09:58 AM   #35
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKE BLUNTS View Post
where u from some corn growing place where you run bent over backwards with your pants down and run through the corn feild? You dont know shit about nothin! Just cause I dont have many post doesnt mean shit! sorry Im to busy having my sexy ass girl lick my dick to come here and type shit all the time, and before this shit was down and i used it only for the news. anyways ive seen every mc in concert including canibus with a real lion on stage so fuck off dickhead

sorry but canibus is not a sexy ass girl, and he can slob your nob while you type on the computer dook it aint that hard. and i hate to break your heart, but the BX doesn't grow corn haha. i dont give a fuck why u come here, or who youve seen live....but you sound like you're mentally retarded and thats probably why you ride canibus so hard

Realness
Old 08-20-2006, 10:00 AM   #36
Da Problem Child
Dr.GrEeEnThUmB

Da Problem Child grasshopper

roflmao at the dude when them lil color rainbow things in his sig
Old 08-20-2006, 10:01 AM   #37
Da Problem Child
Dr.GrEeEnThUmB

Da Problem Child grasshopper

Quote:
yup. dudes not from new york sleeping on 40 it seems....check these out(i have no music on my computer but youtube isn't sleeping on 40)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMDZxuXNk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46JXYQ-4_KU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egZ80vljTiE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHHducxWEKA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZLdl_j969Y
I know who 40-Cal is he's with Dipset i listen to his music,but he aint fucken with Canibus
Old 08-20-2006, 10:04 AM   #38
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
sorry but canibus is not a sexy ass girl, and he can slob your nob while you type on the computer dook it aint that hard. and i hate to break your heart, but the BX doesn't grow corn haha. i dont give a fuck why u come here, or who youve seen live....but you sound like you're mentally retarded and thats probably why you ride canibus so hard
read all his posts, since he started yesterday hes been on a rampage of lame name calling and not accepting peoples opnions
i think hes jasper or someone with a secondary account just trying to piss everyone off
Old 08-20-2006, 10:10 AM   #39
SMOKE BLUNTS
Banned

SMOKE BLUNTS grasshopper
Default why!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
If Canibus is so dope then why did he leave the game for a while?
he joined the army and exceled to become one of the best soliders out there blasting off his gun daily on the front lines. he went right to combat cause of his pre. exper. he did it to prove hes a multi talented person who did all types of things like fight in a real war and write and make hot cds! and also cause that wack ass faggot ll fag j was making cds and movies like swat acting like he was hard when canibus was do it for real. if you want all the info and to check the illest ryhme ever thats not on a cd made while canibus was in iraq fighting go to www.canibus-central.com and go to media and then videos and check the 1 with canibus infront of the tank. that shit is so smart and great theres nothing like some no name fag 40 could ever compete!
Old 08-20-2006, 10:12 AM   #40
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

canibus cant pick beats, and hes overated
big l would kill him in a battle cos bis has absolutely no charisma
Old 08-20-2006, 10:13 AM   #41
SMOKE BLUNTS
Banned

SMOKE BLUNTS grasshopper
Exclamation ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Problem Child View Post
I know who 40-Cal is he's with Dipset i listen to his music,but he aint fucken with Canibus
right he aint fucking with rip
Old 08-20-2006, 10:18 AM   #42
SMOKE BLUNTS
Banned

SMOKE BLUNTS grasshopper
Default you said it! he said hes a fag!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Wu Masta View Post
hhaaha isnt it great to be a fag and have gay rainbow fuckers on your sig lol
Like i said before to you:
You think your a wu masta? more like the type to bend over fasta!
You like when your dad says fill my ass with plasta and make it lasta!
While i be chillin and illin like the old dirty bastard!
Old 08-20-2006, 10:26 AM   #43
snapple
i think i'm high

Quote:
right he aint fucking with rip

break it down homie why aint he fucking with rip?

Realness
Old 08-20-2006, 10:27 AM   #44
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

Quote:
Like i said before to you:
You think your a wu masta? more like the type to bend over fasta!
You like when your dad says fill my ass with plasta and make it lasta!
While i be chillin and illin like the old dirty bastard!
lol
Old 08-20-2006, 10:32 AM   #45
SMOKE BLUNTS
Banned

SMOKE BLUNTS grasshopper
Arrow bitch

Quote:
so your in the millatary shoppin at the bx thinkin your scary?
more like a fairy and your main mans name is mary
the only weed u ever smoked was secondary
yo canibus is legendary!