news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > The House of Flying Daggers

Old 08-21-2006, 03:04 PM   #31
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

imcomplaincies=bad spelling and if you where trying to spell imcomplacencies that would make this line here mean

I traveled the seven seas and all I see is your imcomplaincies

I've traveled the world and all I see is you not accepting your current situation. You think people don't understand that shit. I think you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about when you say it. It takes more than a big vocab of misused, mispelled words to make an emcee. Take that 101 w/ ya. Your wack ass needs it.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 03:19 PM   #32
SMOKE BLUNTS
Banned

SMOKE BLUNTS grasshopper
Exclamation yous a dick ridin faggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Unseen View Post
imcomplaincies=bad spelling and if you where trying to spell imcomplacencies that would make this line here mean

I traveled the seven seas and all I see is your imcomplaincies

I've traveled the world and all I see is you not accepting your current situation. You think people don't understand that shit. I think you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about when you say it. It takes more than a big vocab of misused, mispelled words to make an emcee. Take that 101 w/ ya. Your wack ass needs it.
ya where ya been besides the gay dick ridin clubs? the thing is that you cant even understand my real shit type ryhme that killed you and your still trying to convence yourself that your worth something even though you got fucked after takin some class about emceein it doesnt change tha fact your wack and daily on your knees wantin to suck dick is where your usually seen!
SMOKE BLUNTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 03:21 PM   #33
SMOKE BLUNTS
Banned

SMOKE BLUNTS grasshopper
Default liar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabron View Post
no wonder no one takes u seriously,
i never wrote that you little dick suckin bitch
Old 08-21-2006, 03:21 PM   #34
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha you got nothing but gay jokes huh? Closet homo your boyfriend is waiting for you to hop out that mothafucka. Now please ya flaming faggot, get off my dick.

Old 08-21-2006, 03:24 PM   #35
SMOKE BLUNTS
Banned

SMOKE BLUNTS grasshopper
Default jokes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Unseen View Post
haha you got nothing but gay jokes huh? Closet homo your boyfriend is waiting for you to hop out that mothafucka. Now please ya flaming faggot, get off my dick.
i spit nothin but the truth and u aint got shit you come back with! you can go back home to under a bridge or a ditch cause your the one not worth fuckin with bitch!!!!!!
Old 08-21-2006, 04:18 PM   #36
jallainINS
its MF, MFers

jallainINS grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to jallainINS

wow what a terrible waste of a thread.

jallainINS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 07:28 PM   #37
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jallainINS View Post
man this guys a fukin doosh, i can take him, what a fucking asshole.

co sign man, this guy is a dick wad "i didnt write that" u might as well have biotch
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 07:42 PM   #38
Visionz
The People's Champ

word to the whole WTC I'm bout to lay a 100 bars on his ass. Chump mothafucka runnin in and disrespectin the forum, HELL NAH, I'm cool w/ every last cat in here doin they thing, expressin themselves. I know in modern-day society we all got alotta shit to get off our chest so I respect everyone really trying to put it out their and properly exercising that stress. peace to yall, but on the real, ain't no herb-ass gonna run in here like they shit don't stink. Watch soon for the lyrical murder. peace

Old 08-21-2006, 08:30 PM   #39
Da Dishonourable Don
HEAVYWEIGHT MEMBER

Da Dishonourable Don grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Da Dishonourable Don

Smoke Blunts sucks majorly! Word to ya UGLY MOMMA BIATTCCCHHHHH!

here's advice, quit rappin' and take up mopping floors for a living, that's the only way you're gonna clean up house with that weak shit you dropped, any mc or netcee on the corp will eat your food son, so quit flooding threads with made up words and your little wannabee thuggish exterior, it ain't fazin' noone LOSER

GO PLAY VIDEO GAMES OR SOMETHING YOU FAGGOT!!
Da Dishonourable Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 10:35 PM   #40
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The mods have told me this beef must be moved to the net beef thread in gen. chat.....or else.....get your beef on there

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 10:49 PM   #41
jallainINS
its MF, MFers

jallainINS grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to jallainINS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
co sign man, this guy is a dick wad "i didnt write that" u might as well have biotch

hehe

jallainINS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 12:46 AM   #42
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

dude stop it...im not much for battlin...but id rather be tied up on a chair and forced to listen to k-fed all day...and hes a better rapper than you are.

whatever your day job is son....dont quit it!
Old 08-22-2006, 02:27 AM   #43
SMOKE BLUNTS
Banned

SMOKE BLUNTS grasshopper
Default alright then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
The mods have told me this beef must be moved to the net beef thread in gen. chat.....or else.....get your beef on there
nothing but flows in here from now on. no more wack bitches talkin shit causes theyre the dicks of theyre bfs. only post if its a ryhme alright. no more saying shit and not backin it up! And ill use smaller words next time alright.
Old 08-23-2006, 12:26 AM   #44
adedwutang
Rap Name: SkiLLs

adedwutang grasshopper

check out this nigga thinkin hes tuff, ima call u daisy/
u nice?... wut?, nigga U MAKE UP WORDS WENEVER U GET LAZY/
shit is crazy, to think u thought u wus nice is just embarassing/
his imaginary vocabulary got me thinkin bad parenting/
this is easy for me, took me 2 min of thought/
i grew a beard waitin for that shitty verse that u brought/
u lost all the respect that you hopelessly sought/
ur teacher must have hopelessly taught/
because i bet money that u lost in every battle that u fought/

ima say one thing tho, yous a funny nigga comin in here disrespecting everybody and expecting to come out alive
good luck
adedwutang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 01:22 AM   #45
SMOKE BLUNTS
Banned

SMOKE BLUNTS grasshopper
Default alright

atleast you came back sayin a ryhme and not just talkin shit! wasnt bad either but erics flow is weak as fuck!