news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 08-20-2006, 05:18 PM   #1
Sincere83
Banned

Sincere83 grasshopper
Default Some funny shit

I find it funny when you got people here sayin oh that Wutang arent as good as they were back in 93-98, then i see the same people in other threads sayin that the first time they heard of Wu was in 01 or yesterday, that shit just dont relate.

Theres some people here that talk mad shit about method man not soundin the same as he did before in the 90's, but then to find out those same people first heard of method man in 01 or yesterday.

And then wantin the clan to sound like they did back in their early stages when it was The W or Iron Flag that put them on wu.

ya some funny ass niggas, give ya self a round of applause.....

Last edited by Sincere83; 08-20-2006 at 05:23 PM.
Sincere83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 05:22 PM   #2
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

i know what u sayin, but if a relatively new wu fan cops say, liquid swordz and grandmasters the same day, listens to both, hes gonna say damn that dude aint the same no more
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 05:28 PM   #3
smokebongoncliff
WuTang is the Foundation

smokebongoncliff grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to smokebongoncliff

but who buys liquid swords and grandmasters the same day. i think you'd either know about one or the other and then get turned onto the other. hes saying these kids discoverd wu in basically reverse order. and then talk about how they were better back in the early 90's. when in reality . that early 90's shit is brand new to them

Now yo yo, whattup yo, time is runnin out. It's for real though, let's connect politic - ditto. We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases. Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces
smokebongoncliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 05:28 PM   #4
Sincere83
Banned

Sincere83 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Wu Masta View Post
i know what u sayin, but if a relatively new wu fan cops say, liquid swordz and grandmasters the same day, listens to both, hes gonna say damn that dude aint the same no more

Good point, but im basically reffering to the extreme haters. You know those people that say they listen to wutang but then again come on here and talk mad shit about them.
Sincere83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 06:35 PM   #5
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

i first got into Wu just like 2 years ago and i can say that wu-tang aint what it used to be..i still love the wu and buy all their stuff with a smile at the cash register but i can tell that 94-98 was their best years...i can say that because in those 2 years, i went out n got most of their solo albums and listened to them everytime i got in the car, went to the gym, smokin, chillin at work, etc, whenever i could...sure i'll never have the satisfaction of growin up listenin to them and being there when all their best shit came out but that don't mean i can't say that i like older wu stuff even though ive only been really into them for just a little bit
drippie k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 08:24 PM   #6
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sincere83 View Post
I find it funny when you got people here sayin oh that Wutang arent as good as they were back in 93-98, then i see the same people in other threads sayin that the first time they heard of Wu was in 01 or yesterday, that shit just dont relate.

Theres some people here that talk mad shit about method man not soundin the same as he did before in the 90's, but then to find out those same people first heard of method man in 01 or yesterday.

And then wantin the clan to sound like they did back in their early stages when it was The W or Iron Flag that put them on wu.

ya some funny ass niggas, give ya self a round of applause.....
I think your face is funny.

Someone who heard Wu for the first time 5 years ago can't think their music were better around 95 than today? I never stop being amazed how stupid some ppl in here obviously are. I don't get it, are you really that stupid or are you one of those who gets offended that there are newer Wu-fans who haven't listened to them as long as you? These ungrateful bastards who don't even show respect for your superior coolishness that comes as a package if u been down since '93? Nah, it seems far fetched. Maybe it's just pure stupidity.

Peace yall
Wu-Tang forever
Old 08-20-2006, 08:26 PM   #7
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokebongoncliff View Post
but who buys liquid swords and grandmasters the same day?
uhhm, a new Wu-fan? wasn't that what we were talking about?
Old 08-21-2006, 01:08 AM   #8
TGambino
Veteran Member

TGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkey

i find it funny that there are so many nerdy ass niggas on here
TGambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 11:05 AM   #9
Ink Is My Drink
Veteran Member

Ink Is My Drink shaolin monk

sorry to repeat this but dam this thread is stupid

i know u think im just defending myself cos im pretty young and shit but if u think about it what u saying is pretty stupid

the first wu album i heard was iron flag cos my older bro would play it alot and i liked a couple of the songs so i would always be taking the cd. i started to like the cd more so thought id buy anouther wu album and find out more about them so slowly got more and more albums. and when i got wu forever i could tell a big difference between that and iron flag. just because i heard there newer albums first doesnt mean i cant see that other albums are better or worse
Ink Is My Drink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 11:22 AM   #10
SMOKE BLUNTS
Banned

SMOKE BLUNTS grasshopper
Default ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sincere83 View Post
Good point, but im basically reffering to the extreme haters. You know those people that say they listen to wutang but then again come on here and talk mad shit about them.
i agree this shit is for only true wu fans like myself who bought the 1st album 36 chambers when it 1st came out. anyways watch yourself cause wu masta dick licka is hatin check the shit bring tha rukus hes a fake bitch!
SMOKE BLUNTS is offline   Reply With Quote