news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-05-2006, 06:42 AM   #31
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luz7533 View Post
Lets hear these "put Rza to shame" beats. Just because its more complicated doesn't mean its better. Everyone thinks they're some undiscovered wizard when truth is, if he was really that talented, he'd be signed.

Old 09-07-2006, 11:17 AM   #32
CYENCE
Veteran Member

CYENCE shaolin monk

?????

CYENCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 02:20 PM   #33
Luz
Holy Father

Luz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYENCE View Post
?????
^
Luz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 02:27 PM   #34
CHRONZ
Fresh 2 Deff

CHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal son

hahaahah

CHRONZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 03:50 PM   #35
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

chef's an asshole, just drop the damn CD before the hype turns stale, i could have easily went gold if he dropped it in july when he had everyone going nuts(even out of wu fans) with little promotion. Still, i don't think these beats he's looking for are for Cuban Linx, unless there's some legal problem or something and he isn't getting beats, but idk Rae and Rza are really pissing me off right now.
Old 09-07-2006, 03:58 PM   #36
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYENCE View Post
?????

This is what I rolled on the grass and looked like a horse for:

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlymelody View Post
It is OBVIOUS that Cuban Linx 2 is scrapped and that Raekwon has left the Wu Tang Clan in order to become more closer to his internet producing buddies. I am looking forward very much for this project because Raekwon sounds like shit on RZA beats such as Cream and Knowledge God. I really hope DisHonourableDan's friend is the main producer for this next projoect, because his frooty loop beats put RZA's beats to shame, and I believe that statement with all 10 inches of my penis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolitiC View Post
i bet half the ppl on this board wont get the sarcasm lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luz7533 View Post
Lets hear these "put Rza to shame" beats. Just because its more complicated doesn't mean its better. Everyone thinks they're some undiscovered wizard when truth is, if he was really that talented, he'd be signed.
Old 09-07-2006, 04:57 PM   #37
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

yeah labels sign artists more for their marketability then their talent.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 08:07 PM   #38
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik

still no PO Box addy listed but Rae appears to be keepin his bulletin activity goin with a new one bout a new track up called Cuban Chronicles (supposedly to be on OB4CL2) that u can peep on his page & i gotta snippet of the track here

heres what he said:

I PROMISED YA I WOULD GIVE YA A NEW SONG WELL HERE IT IS ITS CALLED CUBAN CHRONICLES AND YOU CAN HEAR IT ON MY PROFILE AND CHECK IT OUT AND I WANT EVERYBODY WHO BEEN A RAE FAN SINCE DAY ONCE TO POST A COMMENT ON ALLHIPHOP.COM AND SHOW THE KID SOME SUPPORT

AIGHT PEACE YALL APPRECIATE THE LOVE
T- SHIRTS WILL BE ON NEXT WEEK
PEACE

Last edited by IronSheik; 09-07-2006 at 08:14 PM.
IronSheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 01:01 AM   #39
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms

ok Rae finally got around to posting the PO Box......guess this means we'll be gettin OB4CL2 sooner then expected.....i hear 2008 after the final WU album....haha

here's what he said:

I want to say peace to everybody who support raekwon and wu tang clan first of all.

Dudes who make beats and fans who want to send mail the TO
Ice water Inc
P.O box 671733
Marietta, GA 30006

and please just Send beats and none of that bullshit.
To all producers who send beats please leave a name and numbers on cds. So if we fuck wit ya beats u can be notified.

PEACE
RAEKWON
Old 09-11-2006, 01:07 AM   #40
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!

Lil' Ruger crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil' Ruger

i just made a beat its called bam bam slam crack rap slap

o i just lied to you
Lil' Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 11:19 AM   #41
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

Default Update: He's listening to everything

Here's an update post from Rae basically sayin u can only send him 10 beats max:

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO SENT SOME SHIT TO ME BUT SEND A MAXIMUM OF 10 BEATS IF YOU DONT IF WILL NOT BE LISTENED TOO. SENDING ALOTS OF BEATS FOR A NIGGA IS TOO MUCH SO TEN IS THE MAXIMUM. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYBODY WHO SENT SOME SHIT TO ME BUT ITS LIKE I HAVE TO HAVE SOME SHIT THAT FITS ME, I CANT GO INTO SOME OF THE SHIT YA BEEN SENDING ME BUT IM NOT SAYING ITS BAD BUT IT JUST NOT FITTING ME SO THATS WHAT IT IS. THE PEOPLE WHO GOT SOME SHIT YOU WILL BE GETTING A PHONE CALL SO KEEP IT COMING AND FOR THAT DONT GET A PHONECALL ITS JUST DIDNT FIT ME.

P.S IM LISTENING TO EVERYTHING
CHEF RAEKWON
Old 09-18-2006, 11:36 AM   #42
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

where did raekwon say that any of these fan tracks will be on cuban linx 2? where was it said that the tracks we've heard here and there were cuban linx 2 tracks?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 11:44 AM   #43
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

everyone is jumping to conclusions

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 11:55 AM   #44
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

Chef is seeming more and more desperate to get these new beats. Why the hurry? You're about to drop a highly anticipated album that is already done, riiiiiiiiiiiiight?
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 02:09 PM   #45
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

thas what my ? for this thread.........is OB4CL2 really done COMPLETELY? or is the Chef finalizing it w/1 or 2 more beats that he can lay his rhymes on?

otherwise why so much focus on beats and 4get all the Vatican mixtape bs.....how many volumes can u make? i guess at the rate we goin...its lookin like the Vatican X(10) will be out before OB4CL2 drops