news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-19-2006, 06:02 PM   #46
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

look at the frontpage of the site
hes usin them beats for other projects
CL2 is 50/50 dre and rza
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 07:07 PM   #47
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

[quote=MastaKills;590729]Here's an update post from Rae basically sayin u can only send him 10 beats max:

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO SENT SOME SHIT TO ME BUT SEND A MAXIMUM OF 10 BEATS IF YOU DONT IF WILL NOT BE LISTENED TOO. SENDING ALOTS OF BEATS FOR A NIGGA IS TOO MUCH SO TEN IS THE MAXIMUM. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYBODY WHO SENT SOME SHIT TO ME BUT ITS LIKE I HAVE TO HAVE SOME SHIT THAT FITS ME, I CANT GO INTO SOME OF THE SHIT YA BEEN SENDING ME BUT IM NOT SAYING ITS BAD BUT IT JUST NOT FITTING ME SO THATS WHAT IT IS. THE PEOPLE WHO GOT SOME SHIT YOU WILL BE GETTING A PHONE CALL SO KEEP IT COMING AND FOR THAT DONT GET A PHONECALL ITS JUST DIDNT FIT ME.

P.S IM LISTENING TO EVERYTHING

GOOD THING I READ THIS. I ALMOST SENT HIM A CD WITH 21, MAYBE ILL JUS SEND 2 DIFFERENT 1'S, 1 AS GRANDMASSIVE & THE 2ND AS MY ALIAS HIGHPRIEST.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 01:39 PM   #48
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Wu Masta View Post
look at the frontpage of the site
hes usin them beats for other projects
CL2 is 50/50 dre and rza
rightttttt.....jus like the previous update we got where RzA was running all the production and would deciding whether to squeeze 2 or 3 Dre beats into the album........dont believe the hype son
Old 09-20-2006, 01:47 PM   #49
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

the news on the front page is from raekwon's manager. where does your claim that these fan beats will be cuban linx 2 beats come from? or did we miss something where raekwon said that these fan beats may be on cuban linx 2?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 03:36 PM   #50
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik

its not a claim yo.......it was a ?......go back and read the thread

we also saw a message from his manager stating something else a few months back so dont count on it jus cuz its on the front page
Old 09-20-2006, 04:59 PM   #51
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

the answer to your question is nowhere in those messages that you posted did raekwon say these fan beats would be on cuban linx 2. and we just got news from raekwon's manager that Rza and dre will split production duties for the album.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 01:13 AM   #52
TGambino
Veteran Member

TGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkey

nigga rae got access to the west's best producer and the east's best producer........ niggas dont need myspace beats for that. he prolly wants mixtape shit or somethin or to scoop up a new in-house producer for ice water.
TGambino is offline   Reply With Quote