news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-21-2006, 04:19 PM   #1
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF
Question Which Nas Album is the strongest?

Also, which is the weakest? Only one that I never gave a chance was God's Son. How did GS hold up against the rest?

I say that Illmatic had to be the strongest due to a hunger that all freshmen have. The weakest would have to be Nastradamus. It just had some wack hooks here an there. Catchy but wack.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 04:30 PM   #2
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

nastradamus is definitely his weakest album imo.
but i cant really decide on the best,i guess i would have to go with stillmatic.

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 04:31 PM   #3
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
Also, which is the weakest? Only one that I never gave a chance was God's Son. How did GS hold up against the rest?

I say that Illmatic had to be the strongest due to a hunger that all freshmen have. The weakest would have to be Nastradamus. It just had some wack hooks here an there. Catchy but wack.
those are my answers too.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 04:47 PM   #4
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Okay:

Srongest: Stillmatic (Lyrics Wise)
Weakest: Nastradamous
Gods Son: My third Favorite Nas Album (amazing, if you dont have it go get it)

His Best Work all together: Illmatic
Old 08-21-2006, 05:19 PM   #5
Grongle
Young Granger

Grongle grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Grongle Send a message via MSN to Grongle

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post
Okay:
Srongest: Stillmatic (Lyrics Wise)
Word, Thats def his strongest
Old 08-21-2006, 05:26 PM   #6
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

I Am is not that great, either. You need to check out God's Son, though. There's some fire on there and the lyrics are good throughout, even if all the beats aren't up to par. Nothing touches Illmatic. Peace-
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 05:28 PM   #7
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

god's son was the first time i heard eminem production i think. it has like 3 real bangers on it, rest i dont bump.

illmatic is no doubt his best work, followed by the Lost Tapes, but i dont even know if thats an LP or a compilation or what it really is, but it's crack.

his weakest? well id probably have to say I am or Streets Disiple, Streets Disiple could have been ill if their wasn't so much garbage filler. Im not gonna front i only think nas has 3 Ill LPs, illmatic, it was written, and Lost Tapes. Stillmatic is a solid CD, but i can't bump it from start to finish. Ive always felt that nas was over-rated for some reason..he's dope as hell but i just sometimes hate his personality. but damn was nas shines hes like the sun, lifes a bitch...verbal intercourse...fast life...i gave u power...wooweeeeee

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 12:44 PM   #8
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

1. It Was Written
2. Illmatic
3. Stillmatic

Worst - nastradamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 01:00 PM   #9
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

Illmatic is his strongest album, its not debatable

His weakest would be Nastradamus
Old 08-22-2006, 01:06 PM   #10
The Wizzard
Stephen Strange _ZZ_

The Wizzard grasshopper

Strong: Illmatic
Weak: Nastradamus
Old 08-22-2006, 01:23 PM   #11
tical2000
Veteran Member

tical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post

Give GODS SON A CHANCE

I would rank the top three NAS albums as

1.Illmatic
2.IT WAS WRITTEN
3.Gods Son

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto
tical2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 02:08 PM   #12
4-Bar Killer
criminologyrap

4-Bar Killer grasshopper

Best: Illmatic
Worst: NaStradamus
My favorite: It Was Written

God's son actually has some great tracks. I would rate it 8.5/10
Old 08-22-2006, 02:30 PM   #13
Wu-Tality
Metal Gear

Wu-Tality grasshopper

And Nastradamus isnt even that bad IMO.. I bump it now and then, doesnt sound bad imo. Gods Son, Illmatic and Lost tapes are all strong as fuck.
Old 08-22-2006, 02:35 PM   #14
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Yeah I didn't listen to God's Son really also, but I gotta go with It Was Written followed really close by Nastradamus. Weakest is probably God's Son to be honest because what I did hear wasn't all that.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 02:37 PM   #15
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

All the hate on Nastradamus.. I think NaS' best track is on that album: New World.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote