news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-21-2006, 06:43 PM   #1
drgonzo

drgonzo grasshopper
Default is hip-hop dying?

What is there other than Def Jux, The Wu, Nas and DJ Shadow? Our art form is being sold to beasts...and the savage thing is that no one seems to care. WE need to save hip-hop from the corporate fucks who have no understanding of the genre.
drgonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 06:44 PM   #2
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

are you high right now?
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 06:49 PM   #3
drgonzo

drgonzo grasshopper

ofcourse. Charlie, Jack Daniels and the Wu. What I wrote remains the truth though, mate!
Old 08-21-2006, 06:59 PM   #4
drgonzo

drgonzo grasshopper

hip hop is dead
Old 08-21-2006, 07:22 PM   #5
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

dude if you make a thread and then make another thread to tell people about your thread again im going to give you a time out.

and hiphop is not dead, this has been discussed numerous times already.

and im moving this to hiphop chat.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 07:28 PM   #6
drgonzo

drgonzo grasshopper

what is this? censorship? How American. I do not want to be rude but I do not undertstand why you have condemned me.

sincerely,

James Howard, NME
Old 08-21-2006, 07:34 PM   #7
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

if you wanna talk about hiphop dying thats fine but you're not gonna be making spam threads.

carry on.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 07:42 PM   #8
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

rofl....for how many years has it been dying....when will it die out?

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 07:47 PM   #9
drgonzo

drgonzo grasshopper

spam threads? Are you fucking joking,mate? I am a journalist trying to fuell some debate. Look me up at nme.com. I love the Wu-Tang, as I love hip-hop. How dare you accuse me of being a spammer? Listen, I apolagise if I have caused any harm to the site, it is just in my nature to be a little provocative.Is that not what forums are for? To encourige debate and subversive discussion?

please reply
best
james howard
Old 08-21-2006, 07:48 PM   #10
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

As long as the Wu is here, Hip hop will always be alive.
Old 08-21-2006, 07:50 PM   #11
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgonzo View Post
What is there other than Def Jux, The Wu, Nas and DJ Shadow? Our art form is being sold to beasts...and the savage thing is that no one seems to care. WE need to save hip-hop from the corporate fucks who have no understanding of the genre.
def jux?!
they wack as hell
and dj shadow aint hip hop
nas has been on the slide for years
wu tang forever
so yes fuck hip hop it sucks, i only buy old records anyway
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 07:52 PM   #12
drgonzo

drgonzo grasshopper

well what about Stones Throw...Mf Doom, Jaylib etc...
Old 08-21-2006, 07:55 PM   #13
The Lost Prophet
Fuck a title

The Lost Prophet shaolin monk

i think this year hip-hop has been taken off of life support and started to slowly breathe on it's own........if u dont believe me then u aint buyen the rite cd's. cuz originality in the underground is coming back and even though they can censor us from mtv they still cant silence us. peolpe r starting to call people whack again and unoriginal and thats a good thing

"I dont battle anymore! I uplift mothafuckers!-gza
The Lost Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 07:55 PM   #14
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

mf doom been on the slide for years!, nah he aiight but...
stones throw is a bunch muthafuckaz tryna act like its 1993
jaylib is only worth hearin because of dilla
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 08:04 PM   #15
drgonzo

drgonzo grasshopper

lost prophet,
tell that to the fascist webmaster.