news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-23-2006, 05:53 PM   #31
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

yall think lupe is boring? lmao yall are fags mayne even when a lyrical rapper gets into the mainstream yall hate on him.

this site is full of emo hip hop idiots

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 06:01 PM   #32
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Collecta View Post
yall think lupe is boring? lmao yall are fags mayne even when a lyrical rapper gets into the mainstream yall hate on him.

this site is full of emo hip hop idiots
you're a reactionary illiterate jackass

eat a dick
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 06:05 PM   #33
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

it looks like some photoshop shit, im never buyin this album because of the cover; he really looks faggoty on the cover, i wouldnt have bought it anyway either, if youre idea of being "original" and "lyrical" is rapping about skateboards you might as well not have bothered
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 07:03 PM   #34
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

Quote:
Originally Posted by vay727 View Post
you're a reactionary illiterate jackass

eat a dick

ur an idiot y dont u say something that proves a point for once. quit being a hip hop emo

Old 08-23-2006, 07:05 PM   #35
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Wu Masta View Post
it looks like some photoshop shit, im never buyin this album because of the cover; he really looks faggoty on the cover, i wouldnt have bought it anyway either, if youre idea of being "original" and "lyrical" is rapping about skateboards you might as well not have bothered

lol thats the gayest shit.

the song was a metaphor for the hustle game fool.

Old 08-23-2006, 07:08 PM   #36
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
ur an idiot y dont u say something that proves a point for once. quit being a hip hop emo

i don't recall you saying anything to prove a point, and what the fuck is a hip hop emo? somebody who doesn't buy into the hype of everything that's shoved down our throats?
Old 08-23-2006, 07:15 PM   #37
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vay727 View Post
i don't recall you saying anything to prove a point, and what the fuck is a hip hop emo? somebody who doesn't buy into the hype of everything that's shoved down our throats?

not at all someone who acts like a depressed bitch like most the ppl on this site. all yall do is bitch about shit. every thread is pretty much ho yall hate the mainstream lol

Old 08-23-2006, 07:26 PM   #38
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Quote:
not at all someone who acts like a depressed bitch like most the ppl on this site. all yall do is bitch about shit. every thread is pretty much ho yall hate the mainstream lol

maybe because the majority of mainstream music is formulaic trash marketed towards idiots, created less out of any actual passion for music and more out of a sense of what will appeal to the majority of people? Hip hop is such a fucking joke right now, especially the mainstream with rick ross, duke with that chain hang low bullshit...i'm through bitching. Maybe people are pissed off because they want music that is actually innovative and not just marketed as being innovative when it's actually just the same bullshit, and music that's not completely insulting to the intelligence of anyone with a triple digit IQ? I'm not one of these heads that hates on shit just because it's popular, I own every Outkast album, got some Jay-Z shit, etc, but trash is trash, and most music out now is garbage.
Old 08-23-2006, 08:10 PM   #39
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

like ive said b4 maybe if u actually BOUGHT the albums there would be lyrical rappers signed ya fucking idiot. Labels sign artists that will sell THAT IS IT. Labels look for sales. sooooooooo maybe if you idiots started buying ur fav artist's albums instead of downloading them there would be lyrical rappers in the mainstream like it used to be.

ya know NY is trash today too and has been trash for a while. all they talk about is guns, coke, and ice. if not that all they do is put a bunch of punchlines together and call it a song.

NY step ya rap game up.

and no the south isnt all the same. they reinvent themselves all the time. its funny when booty shakin rappers are being more creative than the lyrical ones dont ya think?

Old 08-23-2006, 08:22 PM   #40
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

I liked what I've heard from Lupe (admittedly not much) but that is a gay cover(thought it looked like some 80's Michael Jackson). I thought it was an internet prank when I first saw this thread. Either way, it wouldn't stop me from grabbin his cd. It's not like I'm looking at the album cover while I'm rolling around in my car.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 08:30 PM   #41
GhostfaceThaPharoahe
PRODIGAL SUN

GhostfaceThaPharoahe crouching tiger

i honestly dont think any of this is real because who goes hahahaahah in an interview? some nerdy fuck came up with this shit
Old 08-23-2006, 08:31 PM   #42
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

na cause its on lupe's myspace too

Old 08-23-2006, 08:32 PM   #43
GhostfaceThaPharoahe
PRODIGAL SUN

GhostfaceThaPharoahe crouching tiger

damn, that really sucks lol
Old 08-24-2006, 12:51 AM   #44
R3beLuTionAry
IP RELAY OPERATOR

R3beLuTionAry grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to R3beLuTionAry

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueDciple View Post
To me its not gay unless hes wearing some dress or making out with another dude. Its just art. Some of you got the bad habbit to be calling everything u dont like gay and that just means that ur insecure about ur sexuality. And by the way it doesnt make u more man by saying that, just totaly the oposite.

I do respect everybodys opinion tho.

when they say it looks gay they might also mean that it looks like a gay man's interest in a cover. either that or it just flat out looks gay.
R3beLuTionAry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 12:54 AM   #45
R3beLuTionAry
IP RELAY OPERATOR

R3beLuTionAry grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to R3beLuTionAry

Quote:

lol call me silly as fuck for joining this little argument but how in the fuck would a "hip hop emo" be someone "acting" like a "depressed bitch?" YOur a moron. YOu have nothing to defend.
R3beLuTionAry is offline   Reply With Quote