news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-23-2006, 09:59 PM   #31
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

Quote:
Originally Posted by edbigghead View Post
No point in talking further with you.
i guess there is no point

damn yo

we agree

monumental
Old 08-23-2006, 10:55 PM   #32
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

what is luhhhuv?

nah dont love your enemy, respect them and respect that they act out against you only because they are confused, ignorant, silly, or anything else. Know that they need your help and when theyre down and willing to accept your help, give it cause, they need it. But dont love 'em, theyre idiots.
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 04:09 AM   #33
The Wizzard
Stephen Strange _ZZ_

The Wizzard grasshopper

Love your enemy, because in the end all this shit in this world, we don't know how it ends up, if it leads to anything or nothings. but being happy and at one with yourself is the most important thing to me, because that is all there is on this earth, you.
Loveing your enemy people find difficult because there is so much harm and terror in the world, but people who love everyone regardless are those that are most happy and most wise. I had a teacher in high school who was raped and she told me she loved he rapist and i thought that was fucked up. but she told me if she spent the rest of her life hating the man that raped her that she would always be unhappy because hate or anger or negativity will always bring you down. thats why kids living against the law are all miserable, you might not think it but if you ever get to know them, they all miserable as fuck.

negative thoughts and negative actions will never let you acheive happiness.

"He whose heart is in the smallest degree set upon Goodness will dislike no one."

Confucianism. Analects 4.3-4

What kind of love is this that to another can shift? Says Nanak, True lovers are those who are forever absorbed in the Beloved. Whoever discriminates between treatment held good or bad, Is not a true lover--he rather is caught in calculations.

Sikhism. Adi Granth, Asa-ki-Var, M.2, p. 474

The sage has no fixed [personal] ideas.
He regards the people's ideas as his own.
I treat those who are good with goodness,
And I also treat those who are not good with goodness.
Thus goodness is attained.

I am honest with those who are honest,
And I am also honest with those who are dishonest.
Thus honesty is attained.

Taoism. Tao Te Ching 49

A superior being does not render evil for evil; this is a maxim one should observe; the ornament of virtuous persons is their conduct. One should never harm the wicked or the good or even criminals meriting death. A noble soul will ever exercise compassion even towards those who enjoy injuring others or those of cruel deeds when they are actually committing them--for who is without fault?

Hinduism. Ramayana, Yuddha Kanda 115

But none is granted it save those who are steadfast, and none is granted it save a person of great good fortune.

Islam. Qur'an 41.34-35
Old 12-29-2009, 05:49 PM   #34
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Pssss..

Way up
Old 12-29-2009, 06:32 PM   #35
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
My vague not-so-down-to-earth yip yap always comes after ive been reading too much taoism again.

Maybe i will watch some TV and try to get back into the right state of mind.
haha
LHX humor
Old 12-30-2009, 09:29 AM   #36
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

I love my enemies to the extent that I appreciate why they exist. My enemy exists to test my courage and my skill. So, esentially, I can smile at him before I turn his brains into tapioca. There should be no pleasure in the transition (from brain to tapioca) though. This because, above all else, a life is being taken. A regard for life should be apparent in all walks of life, even war. This is why toruring is so cruel. If you have no other choice and this person or group of persons is threatening you, then you have to defend you and yours. Exterminate them. However, do it quickly and also give them a proper burial. This could be viewed as loving one's enemy also.
Old 12-30-2009, 12:22 PM   #37
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

misunderstandings are the enemy
Old 12-30-2009, 01:42 PM   #38
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Fear is honestly the true enemy. We fear from misunderstandings and that leads to the need to think attack, defend, control...

Love is the opposite. And we need both to understand the other - DUAT.
When somebody turns your paradigm upside down you fear them. When u don't understand a culture you fear them.

Christianity, Judaism, and Islam... All fear based religions...taking us away from the truth and fact that we all one and a part of love...love is the Creator of all. But for love to know itself ( ourselves ) we need fear and Hitler's and enemies.

What is/feels worse physical pain or emotional pain?

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 08:05 PM   #39
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

up
Old 09-14-2012, 12:24 PM   #40
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

can hate exist without an ego?
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:25 PM   #41
D.projectile

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
Fear is honestly the true enemy. We fear from misunderstandings and that leads to the need to think attack, defend, control..
yyh. the deadliest actions were fuelled by it
Old 09-14-2012, 03:37 PM   #42
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

how ironic
Old 09-14-2012, 04:00 PM   #43
D.projectile

its mad alie? throughout high school i tried to mask my fear by doing da most ridiculous shit..built i false persona..in the end it fucked me n ir still does lol

couldnt escape the repercussions. did some pathetic shit after those days too. the shame humbled me n now i wanna hand in my lower
Old 09-14-2012, 04:30 PM   #44
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

jesus loved his enemies cuz he was a masochist. thats why he often had dreams of being tortured on a cross.

its also why christians say things like 'the first shall be last and the last shall be first' and they like the meek the poor and suffering compared to the well off and happy. and they make up stories of how we should suffer on earth cuz our rewards in heaven. Paul even tells us to carry our cross and to carry burdens. christians tell us the world is a bad and lowly place cuz they want the earth to be bad. this has made the world bad. u often see how christians proclaim that theyre suffering for the will of God.

in short christianity is a masochistic religion.

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 08:38 AM   #45
D.projectile

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
jesus loved his enemies cuz he was a masochist. thats why he often had dreams of being tortured on a cross.

its also why christians say things like 'the first shall be last and the last shall be first' and they like the meek the poor and suffering compared to the well off and happy. and they make up stories of how we should suffer on earth cuz our rewards in heaven. Paul even tells us to carry our cross and to carry burdens. christians tell us the world is a bad and lowly place cuz they want the earth to be bad. this has made the world bad. u often see how christians proclaim that theyre suffering for the will of God.

in short christianity is a masochistic religion.
i feel what your saying..i think masochism is pushed on us and we run with it in the most subtle of ways too. the pleasure we seek n have been taught to slowly does us in. few love themselves. many want a way out of bondage and feel unworthy of finding one.

peeps should want the best for themselves

imo regardless of whatever..no one should allow another person to just take them off the planet..especially when you have a better relationship with the natural planet. at the same time though i'd say preserving the other persons life in the process of defending yourself would be the best outcome....however this is war..ultimately within the self

laying your cards on the table and saying this is me and that is you is important.
thats why pretending to save face be a madness

thats why i reckon separation is ethical when your stepping on eachothers toes

when its versus mode though...it should be stated..no underhand business
but this is not how things are done by most anymore

and you can still love ur enemies and punish them. i feel you need to earn the right to punish. those with a taste for punishing need to rid themselves of that before being allowed to do so