news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-15-2012, 08:10 AM   #46
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
jesus loved his enemies cuz he was a masochist. thats why he often had dreams of being tortured on a cross.

its also why christians say things like 'the first shall be last and the last shall be first' and they like the meek the poor and suffering compared to the well off and happy. and they make up stories of how we should suffer on earth cuz our rewards in heaven. Paul even tells us to carry our cross and to carry burdens. christians tell us the world is a bad and lowly place cuz they want the earth to be bad. this has made the world bad. u often see how christians proclaim that theyre suffering for the will of God.

in short christianity is a masochistic religion.
this has nothing to do with the subject at all.

are you making up a new religion or something?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 08:46 AM   #47
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE W View Post

i think it does ..he's kinda pointing to perception as being the enemy
a lot do fall victim to misinterpretations like these
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:08 AM   #48
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:

jesus said 'love ur enemies'.

the subject is that people should love their enemies.

so i was saying why jesus said it.

i dont believe in religion. if ive got 2 b labelled something i guess im a nihilist.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm 37 years old, three years away from being 40. I'm getting old but I still feel young. I've had a few people tell me that I look young when I tell them how old iam.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 06:10 PM   #49
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

I have a great amount of love for my enemies because they continuously push me to become better than what I am. They are the stone that I sharpen my blade against. What you LHX seem to be saying is, not so much to love your enemy, but rather, never retaliate against them. In which case I'd have to disagree because where I'm from and where I've lived, there is always an element around that seeks to crush who and what they believe to be weaker than they are for no other reason than the fact that they are seeking to flex their own muscle.

Tyrants, if you will. I attack the same way I'm attacked. When they stop, I stop, if it suits my needs. Even when I seemingly don't respond, it's only to let the enemy know that I decide when they matter. War and Peace are two sides of the same coin. Too much patience is the mark of a coward. Too much aggression is the mark of a tyrant. If you're advising us to let people get away with the idiotic shit that they orchestrate and have it NOT be a stratagem of war, I'd have to say that you have no understanding of the way this Universe operates.

Peace
Old 09-15-2012, 08:46 PM   #50
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
jesus said 'love ur enemies'.

the subject is that people should love their enemies.

so i was saying why jesus said it.

i dont believe in religion. if ive got 2 b labelled something i guess im a nihilist.
well thats not why he said it and i dont see where masochism fits into this?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Last edited by THE W; 09-16-2012 at 07:41 AM.
Old 09-16-2012, 04:22 PM   #51
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
well thats not why he said it and i dont see where masochism fits into this?
masochism is when people love pain inflicted on themselves.

people who turn the other cheek will usually have self esteem issues or be masochistic.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
I'm 37 years old, three years away from being 40. I'm getting old but I still feel young. I've had a few people tell me that I look young when I tell them how old iam.
Old 09-16-2012, 08:03 PM   #52
THE W
ISRAELITE

Quote:
masochism is when people love pain inflicted on themselves.

people who turn the other cheek will usually have self esteem issues or be masochistic.
masochism is when receiving pain is the end goal. you inflict pain on yourself for the purpose of feeling pain. jesus didnt die on the cross because he loves pain and God didnt send his son to be a sacrificed because he wanted to see someone get tortured.

so again, i dont see how masochism fits here?
Old 09-16-2012, 08:55 PM   #53
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Many of us blacks have been lovin the enemy. Look how we turned out!

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:14 PM   #54
THE W
ISRAELITE

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
Many of us blacks have been lovin the enemy. Look how we turned out!
what do you mean?
Old 09-16-2012, 10:53 PM   #55
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Love your enemy - a teaching of christianity - used to oppress

Loving the enemy who hurts the one who loves it, is hatred of self.

Who is the enemy ? - oppressors, propagandists, hiders of the true history

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 12:19 AM   #56
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

Loving ones enemy can only be detrimental if there isn't a proper understanding of what love is. In which case it isn't really loving ones enemy.

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 08:48 AM   #57
THE W
ISRAELITE

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
Love your enemy - a teaching of christianity - used to oppress

Loving the enemy who hurts the one who loves it, is hatred of self.

Who is the enemy ? - oppressors, propagandists, hiders of the true history
in what ways has "love your enemy" been used to oppress blacks?
Old 09-17-2012, 01:13 PM   #58
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
masochism is when receiving pain is the end goal. you inflict pain on yourself for the purpose of feeling pain. jesus didnt die on the cross because he loves pain and God didnt send his son to be a sacrificed because he wanted to see someone get tortured.

so again, i dont see how masochism fits here?
an omnipotent omniscient god cant find a better way than torturing himself?

look at christainity theres always been a love 4 pain. they love martyrs and saints who have the most cruel things done to them. Paul tells us to be slaves 4 god.

they tell us we have to suffer cuz this world is horrible.

the most important thing to christainity is sacrifice. its not even what the sacrifice accompolishes. more emphasis is put on jesus' death and not his resurrection.

the height of this christain self torture can b seen when monks used to whip thmselves for jesus.

surely all powerful all knowing jesus can accompolish anything without pain?
Quote:
Old 09-17-2012, 02:31 PM   #59
THE W
ISRAELITE

again, there's nothing in scripture that shows people making sacrifices for the sake of feeling pain. they do it because its part of the process of reaching whatever goal they're trying to accomplish.

people who have children, start businesses, play sports, make tons of sacrifices and go through a lot of pain to be the best parent, business owner, and athlete they can be.

people unwilling to make sacrifices and who try to avoid all pain achieve nothing. christian or not. these people are described as cowards.
Old 09-17-2012, 02:42 PM   #60
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
again, there's nothing in scripture that shows people making sacrifices for the sake of feeling pain. they do it because its part of the process of reaching whatever goal they're trying to accomplish.

people who have children, start businesses, play sports, make tons of sacrifices and go through a lot of pain to be the best parent, business owner, and athlete they can be.

people unwilling to make sacrifices and who try to avoid all pain achieve nothing. christian or not. these people are described as cowards.
but why did jesus need to torture himself to get his goal. hes almighty he could have achieved it other ways.

what about medieval christain monks who loved self torture and usually whipped themselves which is also when there was a deep obsession with martyrs.

and christains today even though they dont torture themselves anymore. they usually have self esteem issues. often repeating over and over again how theyre unworthy and sinners.

its a state of decadence by the self whether through self harming for God or constantly saying ur unworthy and a terrible person and sinner.

and all this is seen in 'love ur enemy'.

again i repeat if jesus was all powerful why did he choose the road of torture.
Quote: