news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-26-2006, 06:32 AM   #16
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

omg y'all are some haters,cant u see what this kid can do if he blows up?
he will do good for hip hop,i believe that.

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 06:37 AM   #17
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
I heard about this, he's making to many bad moves if he's not careful he's gonna end up like AZ. A what could have been.
what the fuck is wrong with AZ!
all AZs shit is dope!
explain yourself
'what could have been'?! he mad 2 or 3 classic albums so i dont think he could have done that much better
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 08:21 AM   #18
mofo
ADEPT

mofo grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Wu Masta View Post
what the fuck is wrong with AZ!
all AZs shit is dope!
explain yourself
'what could have been'?! he mad 2 or 3 classic albums so i dont think he could have done that much better
I think he means sales wise. Az had some classic albums but due to lack of promotions in his label, those albums didn't sell. So that's whatm ight happen to papoose if he signs to a bad label.
mofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 08:27 AM   #19
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by mofo View Post
I think he means sales wise. Az had some classic albums but due to lack of promotions in his label, those albums didn't sell. So that's whatm ight happen to papoose if he signs to a bad label.
i dont think they would have sold anyway, its not commercial hip hop
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 10:12 AM   #20
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

mofo not only knows how the rap industry works, he knows who big Ls killer is and why.

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 10:54 AM   #21
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Papoose better be down to earth... I feel he's going to evolve more and more into something like Cam'Ron or 50 cent.... And he need to make a bangin album... Something different from his mixtape, cus that shit has gotten mad boring to me... But he can be nice... He betta play smart...
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 12:29 PM   #22
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoGnom View Post
Papoose better be down to earth... I feel he's going to evolve more and more into something like Cam'Ron or 50 cent.... And he need to make a bangin album... Something different from his mixtape, cus that shit has gotten mad boring to me... But he can be nice... He betta play smart...

the newest cam song that dropped is ill....how is cam not down to earth at all....

Realness
Old 08-26-2006, 01:22 PM   #23
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^That's not what I ment... I don't know if Cam'Ron is down to earth or not... But he's wack... lol... :P Believe me, Pap need to not give a fuck about money and fame, or he will dumb down his shit and drop wack stuff
-Archetype

Old 08-26-2006, 01:41 PM   #24
snapple
i think i'm high

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoGnom View Post
^^That's not what I ment... I don't know if Cam'Ron is down to earth or not... But he's wack... lol... :P Believe me, Pap need to not give a fuck about money and fame, or he will dumb down his shit and drop wack stuff
um, no.

Realness
Old 08-26-2006, 01:57 PM   #25
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

yes cam is horrible and pap is gonna make shitty albums

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 01:59 PM   #26
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

nigga you a pap hater

that's your sad loss

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 02:01 PM   #27
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

He doesn't thrill me but all the best to him.

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 02:29 PM   #28
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah View Post
nigga you a pap hater

that's your sad loss

nope i used to like him til his ass got annoying as hell.

dude is wack but i give him props on a couple good lines every now and then

Saigon >> Papoose

Lupe >> Papoose

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 03:18 PM   #29
snapple
i think i'm high

^^how are you gonna compare saigon and papoose, how much shit has saigon dropped? bone collector ima hate on you every second i have the chance cause you say such stupid ignorant shit all the time i think im gonna have to treat you like my dog and give it to you raw so you learn. cam is not horrible, it's not arguable, he's a platnum artist whos been in the game 1000x longer then lupe fiasco and has made a much bigger impact your comparisons and knowledge of hiphop are weak lay the fuck down and spread em like the bitch u are

Realness
Old 08-26-2006, 04:34 PM   #30
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

^^Yeah, pap have dropped alot of stuff, but every fucking mixtape is sooo similar..... Shit get's mad boring...

Quality >>> Quantity

edit- PAp is dope though, he's tight with the words, but he's just not interesting...
-Archetype